Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv If you could bring back one cancelled TV show, which one would it be?

mintfreshAD

Invader Zim

ORIGINAL Battlestar Galactica (my greatest secret-I love that show *laughs*)

ORIGINAL Star Trek (my other guilty secret *laughs*)

AND FINALLY:

HELL YEAH

Invader Zim, that show was hilarious. I heard there were fan-made episodes coming out that were going to continue it but I don't know if they were ever finished

Oh, I've got another one.

Class of 3000.

It got canceled because someone sued Andre 3000 because the concept was similar to his that kept getting shot down by every tv station. I'm guessing it was the fact that it was a musically oriented show with a creative school setting. Look how many there are now though. Class of 3000, from what I remember was better and more diverse (musically and such) than the others though. Some of the music is still up on youtube but it only has so much time before it's taken down.

Edited by MetalGearP0n3

"My name is Earl". Definitely. That was the one tv show (that has been cancelled) that grasped my attention that much.

Although the future me says MLP:FiM. :)

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Seinfeld was one of the few sitcoms that actually did a good -actually, amazing- job of being funny, unlike so many other sitcoms today that don't even capture my attention because of how lame the jokes are. The characters were memorable, it had its own cult following, and the episodes were well-thought-out and had me laughing by the end of each one.

• Brohoof 1

Teen Titans. Really hated how they left it and I always wanted them to elaborate more on the Terra story arc, but I guess even if they brought it back they wouldn't necessarily show her story arc. They are bringing back a cartoon version of it though so I'm kinda happy.

Second would be Ed Edd n Eddy, best cartoon of all time.

Oh man, I would love to have Teen Titans back. Maybe even Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi! xD

Pushing Dasies would be great to have back. It ended much too quickly.

As for Teen Titans Go!, I'm pretty sure that's just a bunch of animated shorts to go with Cartoon Network's CD Nation. Lauren Faust has her own series of DC shorts on there was well. Her Batgirl very much reminds me of Pinkie Pie xD

I Would Like It If They Brought Back Teen Titans

Sometimes I enjoy watching thats show but i like my little pony

Teen Titans. I was a really good show and it ended on a CLIFF HANGER!!! I hate it when they cancel a show mid story.

Teen Titans Go! is going to be a full cartoon. Unfortunately they're going with a much more cartoonish artstyle so I can't say how much it's actually going to relate to and expand on the original

Edited by Hollowshield

I would bring back Ed Edd n Eddy. This show is simply awesome.

I would bring back The Powerpuff Girls on YTV (a Canadian channel). That channel is, unfortunately, sorely lacking in decent cartoons these days.

If you think this is bad, you should see what's on French Teletoon. I bought YTV recently and the shows are masterpieces on there compared to what's on Teletoon.

I dunno if this counts as a "show" but I'd bring back Toonami.

Posted Image

It took me a while to realize how much I missed all of the good animes that it showed.

They show that on [adult swim] now, But it doesn't have the same stuff like when they showed when it was in a Cartoon Network schedule

Hmm...I think I'd definitely bring back SatAM

Good ol' dark Sonic toon....If anyone doesn't know SatAM

They can:

#1 Go learn QUICK (I suggest YT)

#2 Go and live on the moon. ^-^

SatAM was different from the other Sonic animations, it was much darker, Robotnik was awesomely evil (He actually told his soldiers to kill Sonic! That's not something we normally hear on a kids show!)

Yeah, screw Underground, SERIOUSLY SCREW 'X', wouldn't mind Aosth - that was always amusing.

But SatAM was the best, and right before the final cut-off (For bloody Power Rangers!) The plot thickened perfectly - Robotnik was killed when his fortress was destroyed and 'Snivly' (The pathetic one) Was super-awesome-evil for a tiny bit...Then, Poof! No more SatAM....Bring it Back! Please! :(

I don't care if you have no idea what I'm on about. DO IT! :angry:

Yeah, you could just disregard all of the above if you want ^-^

-Joe-

I saw this amazing show a while back... It's called Defying Gravity.... I really don't understand why it was cancelled.... I think 3 seasons was planned but they only made 1... :/

The Mighty Bee, I never know why I loved that show, It was one of the last decent cartoons on Nickelodeon, And I discovered this show right after it was cancelled.

And Invader Zim, Which has a large fanbase and still un-aired episodes from what I know of, That show was hilarious, And there's thousands of people telling Nick to bring the show back.

And lots more Nick shows that I miss, Nickelodeon has became one of my favorite TV channels to my least favorite.

So can I take that to mean it's getting six seasons and a movie?

Don't worry. Season Six will be the FiM equivalent of Power Rangers in Space, and it will end up saving the series because ratings will improve enough due to the significantly darker tone of the plot and the fact that it will be considered the most 'well-written' season of the whole series by fans. Even if Episode 4 ends up being a hilariously bad Transformers crossover.

Anyway, for me it would be Sonic SatAM. I would love to see that show back on the air, on any channel, really.

Edited by SBaby