Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Volunteer Feldian Militia - contrarevolutionary force

Nouth

(edited)

It has come to my attention that some bunch of people who call themselves ,,equalists" is planning to put sand into the gears of our flawless Feldian Empire. Therefore, I call you, people of Feldian Empire, who stay true to our righteous leader, to rise up, and stop this revolution !

Shall mighty Feld0, our wise ruler, lead us to victory and smash those who question the power

of Feldian smite !

Join the Volunteer Feldian Militia today, and earn yourself a place in history books !

Join the Volunteer Feldian Militia today, and defend our glorious empire !

Join the Volunteer Feldian Militia today, and do the right thing !

When you go to fight against the rebels, be sure to have a picture

of allmighty Feld0 on your chest, or in your chest pocket,

for that the picture of our sacred leader will stop any bullet

or blade that will hit you there.

Edited by Nouth
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Night gathers, and now my war begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die for Feld0. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher of the forums. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the forums, for this night and all the nights to come.

Edited by Dragonshy
  • Brohoof 1

Night gathers, and now my war begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die for Feld0. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the forums. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the forums, for this night and all the nights to come.

Welcome on board, fellow Feldian. The Leader himself is pleased to hear that our number grow. You are a fine example of ideal Feldian, and let your example show light to many others !

I will not join any of these forces. x)

Neutral citizens will probably be spared when the Feldian Smite is unleashed, but thou will not win yourself a glorious place among the brave volunteers of Feldian Militia. How could somepony refuse such a great opportunity remains unclear to me.

(edited)

Neutral citizens will probably be spared when the Feldian Smite is unleashed, but thou will not win yourself a glorious place among the brave volunteers of Feldian Militia. How could somepony refuse such a great opportunity remains unclear to me.

Posted Image

^^

Edited by ProjectRKA

I will not join any of these forces. x)

I think I'd like to remain neutral too. It's a long walk over to the recruitment booth, and I'm too lazy.

Agreeing with these two.

(edited)

THE EQUALISTS HAVE COOKIES JOIN US!!!!

[Crap I started a Civil War didn't I?]

How cute you think you can stop the people? The revolution? Well all I can say is

Posted Image

Edited by Dreamwalker
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...