Just doing a plushie survey...

lilymalady123

Plushie survey!  

68 users have voted

1. 1. If you were to get a plushie, who would you get?

• Pinkie pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Rainbow dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Celestia
    • Luna
    • Derpy
    • Trixie

(edited)

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing plushie commissions soon and wanted to have a survey to see how much of what I need to stock up on. Any questions or extra characters that are not on the list? Post them below!

Edited by lilymalady123

If you are going to make these plushies, can you show what the finished product looks like? If it's really well done and looks great, I will consider buying one from you. (:

ill be adding examples of my work when I make the commission thread. At the moment all i need is the numbers for popularity. I don't want to get a lot of purple and no one wants twilight, or practically no blue and everyone wants trixie
  • Brohoof 1

I want, and am getting a Dashie plushie that was only 42 bucks :3 Not the absolutely most show-accurate plushie, but it's still really good.

Around how much would one cost? I'm curious and I might purchase one from you? Most plushies aren't amazing and cost around $90. :huh:

Well, I'm reckoning that they might cost around 40- 50 bucks each (depending on fabric prices and whatnot) but I live in Australia and I know that the majority of you live in the US, so shipping might be pricey.

ill be adding examples of my work when I make the commission thread. At the moment all i need is the numbers for popularity. I don't want to get a lot of purple and no one wants twilight, or practically no blue and everyone wants trixie

Well when I see your examples of your work and I'm impressed by your work, I will request a plushie from you. It will probably be Fluttershy plushie (:

Well when I see your examples of your work and I'm impressed by your work, I will request a plushie from you. It will probably be Fluttershy plushie (:

When I start making commissions, you will be the first to know ;)
  • Brohoof 1

When I start making commissions, you will be the first to know ;)

I mean, I don't want to sound like a jerk saying this but I do look for the best quality of the plushie, along with how closely it looks to the actual pony. I should be nice anyway and just get the best that you tried, but...ugh I just want to get my money's worth....

*awkward pause*

Posted Image

Sorry I just feel like a real jerk to you right now, and I apologize.

I mean, I don't want to sound like a jerk saying this but I do look for the best quality of the plushie, along with how closely it looks to the actual pony. I should be nice anyway and just get the best that you tried, but...ugh I just want to get my money's worth....

*awkward pause*

Posted Image

Sorry I just feel like a real jerk to you right now, and I apologize.

Lol you didn't come across that way at all. No sweat.

LUNALUNALUNALUNA! Despite Twi being best pony... I just think Ms. Bookworm would look weird as a plush, while the Princess of the Night would look absolutely amazing.

Thanks for your help, guys. I'll probably start making some back up ones before I do commissions (extra plushies Incase I get sick and cant do them etc.) so I can always be in business. Keep on voting tho cause I need to know how many of which to make so I don't make a derpy and everyone wants it, or I make tons of fluttershys and no one wants them (who wouldn't?). Anyway, after I get my new sewing machine and do the back ups, I'll show some of my work and start taking commissions

(edited)

Simcity11100 is going to vote Trixie because Simcity11100 knows a few Trixie fans on here that may ask for it, or Simcity11100 might ask for a Trixie because that's Simcity11100's favorite antagonist and Simcity11100 has to have some sort of Trixie near, Simcity11100 has to show it as well.

Edited by Simcity11100

I'm probably a minority here, but I would love a Braeburn or Soarin plushie. x3

Though Fluttershy would be great too.

Well everypony would of course want a plushie of their favorite pony. Just look in the "who's your favorite pony" thread. :)