Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Usernames you used to go by

Kaneki

What usernames did you used to go by?

I've gone by two major ones, Suzaku (on one site, Simtropolis), and Cloggedone (others). I'd rather not prefer cloggedone due to the negative rep it has behind it. BUT, I don't mind sharing that used to be my username, despite the risks I take by revealing that.

deathofself is my oldest one, on Newgrounds. hardcore_crispy is still on a few sites, but just Crispy wasn't taken here, so I snagged it.

I was known as sonicandmariorulz on YouTube up till yesterday, when I made a new account called "iamthefirstletter". I was also called bubba938 (or something like that) on the Lego Website for quite some time. Obviously I quit that. :P

I'm also still called smrulz on Steam and sonicandmariorulz on deviantART, but that's because I'm too lazy to do anything about them. :P

My whole list is incoming now:

chickenpoppuddle-(This was one epic name!)Roblox.com

Blogblog-multiple places

Blogblog 2-multiple places

Blogblog10-multiple places

Blogbloglast-Kongregate.com, and a few others like Youtube

Soren_Of_Cat-Funorb.com

There are probably more, I'm to lazy to go find, and then there is my whole list from this forum: Pinkie_D_Pie/Pinkie_D_Piezoid/TGAP Trixie Sparkle/emanoN/Luna Sparkle

When I first signed up for Club Penguin (that game was the shit!) I couldn't think of a username, so I hit my keyboard with 8u76 being the result, since then I've had HumpedOrangutan and NijnaWithAnXbox on Xbox live, as well as Elliot_Is_1337 (I regret nothing) on PSN. Right now I use DrRainbow for everything, because I love this username to death