What is the first username you remember having on the internet?

Reecejackox

I used my real name at first, then I decided to create a nickname for myself. I though about it and, unable to come up with anything, I decided to use the CPU in my a few years old PC (old enough that it was getting too old, but still usable) at the time.

• Brohoof 1

Oh gosh, this is an OLD callback for me!

IIRC, it would either be Agumon12 or digi_spyro; largely due to my affinity for Digimon and Spyro. Between the two I used them on various places including chat rooms and Yahoo clubs. It wasn't until later that "Captain Spyro" became my settled username for a number of years before my Pathfinder variations. 

• Brohoof 1

Probably something absolutely cringe or stupid, I don't even exactly remember the first.

One of them from like 2011 was webkinzrock474 on a webkinz forum. I had an obsession okay lol

Oh my gawwwssshhh don't make me remember.. I think it was like "NyteRyder" or something like that probably based on the LOTRs film (I.e. Strider) ahahaha Don't ask how my brain makes such weird connections. Worst part is that I think it even had like XxNyteRyderxX because...gotta add that extra cringe, as you know.:awwthanks:

I remember that my first nickname was Catamania on either a german metal forum or a german forum about paranormal stuff. Not sure which one was the first one anymore. Catamenia is btw. the name of a finnish melodic black/death metal band which was one of my favorites a that time.

• Brohoof 1

Well It's pretty much a long story for me, but remembering my first username, it used to be "PegasusmonDG" before i knew MLP. To tell the truth, It used to be my username and then I switched names after that. I believe I chose that username since around 1999-2002.

• 1 year later...