Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

True to my word, I hunted down the figure sets including Twi and Pinkie online, the former of which having arrived in the mail today (to my great surprise...that sure was speedy).

post-14546-0-68928800-1371088258_thumb.jpg

I was only able to find this set on eBay since it seemed to be out of stock everywhere...popular set, I take it? Anyway, it ended up costing about double the retail price, but dammit, I'm COMMITTED now. sleep.png

• Brohoof 1

My latest includes the design your own Luna (going to paint it up properly) fashion style pinkie pie w/ the umbrella hat XD Sunset shimmer and a near mint G1 medly  I got to pick out some stuff early before birthday and well now im quite content  with my "haul"

My latest includes the design your own Luna (going to paint it up properly) fashion style pinkie pie w/ the umbrella hat XD Sunset shimmer and a near mint G1 medly  I got to pick out some stuff early before birthday and well now im quite content  with my "haul"

Where did you find sunset shimmer? I would really like to snag her up. Also where did you find Luna? :)

• Brohoof 1

I don;t understand the "im to scared to be cough dead, in the girls toy section, looking for MLP swag" I find it a bit more awkward to walk into a adult store to be honest.. *smerks* buying condoms at the local store is more embarrassing I find. Even then that's not all that bad ether

Where did you find sunset shimmer? I would really like to snag her up. Also where did you find Luna? :)

Hubby found ss at a toys r us and we found the Luna at a local Wallmart the tru was in Arlington tx the Wallmart in lake worth tx wich is a small area in ft worth

the most recent merch I have purched (see what I did there?) would be the newest edition of the MLP comics, the ones from Cook Price, with the cool cover art if you get them at Hot Topic.  Which is where I buy mine, and also why I'm sure that the "newest one" I got isn't really the newest one out, because I'm buying them from Hot Topic in the mall.  Not saying that they aren't up-to-date, just....  Yeah.  Well, the ones I have now, with the recent one, are all of them up to hashtag 6.  Or #6.  Whatever floats your boat.

Final figure set arrived today:

post-14546-0-59939400-1371173416_thumb.jpg

Damn cat refused to get out of the frame... dry.png

With this, my TV is now officially purty-ful:

post-14546-0-00252700-1371173489_thumb.jpg

I imagine the show would seem 20% cooler if watched on this TV.

Now I've just got to wait for Fluttershy's set to hit store shelves, then I'm pretty much done collecting much of anything in the way of MLP merch...for the most part. (Why the set in that pic includes another Rarity, I have no idea. But I guess two Rarities are better than one. biggrin.png )

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gif2013-06-13 18.14.06.jpg

Damn cat refused to get out of the frame... img-1557667-1-dry.png

attachicon.gif2013-06-13 18.21.57.jpg

Now I've just got to wait for Fluttershy's set to hit store shelves, then I'm pretty much done collecting much of anything in the way of MLP merch...for the most part. (Why the set in that pic includes another Rarity, I have no idea. But I guess two Rarities are better than one. img-1557667-2-biggrin.png )

It come with a different Rarity.  Her tail is cut short so she goes with the Sea Serpent.  I'm really looking forward to that set.  It's really need and a correctly molded Fluttershy will be nice.

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gif2013-06-13 18.14.06.jpg

Damn cat refused to get out of the frame... img-1557667-1-dry.png

attachicon.gif2013-06-13 18.21.57.jpg

Now I've just got to wait for Fluttershy's set to hit store shelves, then I'm pretty much done collecting much of anything in the way of MLP merch...for the most part. (Why the set in that pic includes another Rarity, I have no idea. But I guess two Rarities are better than one. img-1557667-2-biggrin.png )

Wow, that's freaking awesome! Now if some horrible folks try to bust into your house and stop you from watching ponies, you have an entire army to stop those fiends!

All joking aside, that's awesome, and now I have an urge to collect all the sets and not just the Cloudsdale set.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It come with a different Rarity.  Her tail is cut short so she goes with the Sea Serpent.  I'm really looking forward to that set.  It's really need and a correctly molded Fluttershy will be nice.

Ah yes, I remember that episode. Makes sense, I guess, but it still seems a bit redundant to me. If they're gonna re-release her with a minor variation, they might as well release a Pinkamena. That'd be pretty cool, actually...

Wow, that's freaking awesome! Now if some horrible folks try to bust into your house and stop you from watching ponies, you have an entire army to stop those fiends!

All joking aside, that's awesome, and now I have an urge to collect all the sets and not just the Cloudsdale set.

Glad I've inspired you to collect the remaining sets. yay.png  I can't really explain it, but there's something about having a bunch of polychrome ponies in my room that's very...calming.

Of course, I'm just waiting for the day one of my friends walks into my room and sees it like, "What the hell is THIS?" I'm just gonna look them dead and the eye and reply, "My motherbuckin' posse, son."

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 2

Ah yes, I remember that episode. Makes sense, I guess, but it still seems a bit redundant to me. If they're gonna re-release her with a minor variation, they might as well release a Pinkamena. That'd be pretty cool, actually...

That would be pretty darn awesome, actually! It's always nice to have little variations of the characters.

And yes, I'm definitely inspired. In fact, I may have to start soon and-

Of course, I'm just waiting for the day one of my friends walks into my room and sees it like, "What the hell is THIS?" I'm just gonna look them dead and the eye and reply, "My motherbuckin' posse, son."

*One million cool points earned*

• Brohoof 2

null_zpsd291d758.jpg

I saw this and had to have it because it was so adorable! I know everyone is always hating on Hasbro, but I had one of these when I was little but something happened to it. She also looks cocindentally a lot like my OC I made. Princes Skyla!

• Brohoof 1

^^^ I think I just reached the cuteness event horizon. wub.png

Anyway, the last thing I got was a Rainbow Dash vinyl figure (the large one sold in Hot Topics). I didn't actually buy it though, a friend of mine got it for me when he saw it. He's not a brony but he knows I am and he said he knew I'd love it. I did, as I was searching for that very figure. She sits proudly on my desk now.

• Brohoof 3

I just got in my magnets from ToyWiz today. They can be found on this page. There are six magnets in all, and I ordered 5. I didn't order the In 10 Seconds Flat magnet, but to my surprise, I ended up getting it for free. So I have all six magnets because either ToyWiz was nice, or there was a mistake and it got put in my order. Either way, I'm happy.

Just recently received my newest mlp stuff via hottopic. (whoo 30% off sale +hot cash) 

post-11698-0-68872800-1371624359_thumb.jpg

Very excited to finally have that shirt .

For the blind bags I got lemon heart and Glida (who's pretty cool looking) They took off the middle seam so you can't see who's in which bag which is kind of odd.

Lots of fluttershy! <3

• Brohoof 3

Just recently received my newest mlp stuff via hottopic. (whoo 30% off sale +hot cash) 

attachicon.gifIMG_2932.JPG

For the blind bags I got lemon heart and Glida (who's pretty cool looking) They took off the middle seam so you can't see who's in which bag which is kind of odd.

Lots of fluttershy! <3

What's that small Fluttershy item you bought? I can't really tell from the picture. I have that same figure from funko pop. I simply adore it!

attachicon.gifIMG_2932.JPG

Lots of fluttershy! <3

To see who's in the blind bag, there's a small little hole in the top corner so air doesn't get stuck in the bag.  If you move the card all the way up you can see the cutie mark on the card.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Friend and I went out today....we wen to a bunch of stores, I didn't find any pony merch....not even a Hot Topic where we are.Took a trip to Value VVillage...low and behold....PONIES!! I also happen to meet another Brony at checkout, who was also the cashier, she gave me a brohoof....it was awesome. I was also with my friend, and he's considering watching the show now.

got all these for $5

~SHining Armour Mini

~Pinkie Pie mini

~Twilight Sparkle Mini

~Rarity Mini

~a Flutters brushable.

~Flutters and Dashie McDonalds toy from 2012

~ And one other purple pony with rather large wings, that I don't quite know the name of.....her Cutie mark is a daisy flower.

We also went to wal-mart, and I picked up the lunchbox with the Mane 6 on it....

Can someone name the purple pegasus with the large wings?

IMG_1956_zps9aff0d72.jpg

IMG_1958_zps810e6899.jpg

Edited by Flutter Dash
  • Brohoof 2

Friend and I went out today....we wen to a bunch of stores, I didn't find any pony merch....not even a Hot Topic where we are.Took a trip to Value VVillage...low and behold....PONIES!! I also happen to meet another Brony at checkout, who was also the cashier, she gave me a brohoof....it was awesome. I was also with my friend, and he's considering watching the show now.

got all these for $5

~SHining Armour Mini

~Pinkie Pie mini

~Twilight Sparkle Mini

~Rarity Mini

~a Flutters brushable.

~Flutters and Dashie McDonalds toy from 2012

~ And one other purple pony with rather large wings, that I don't quite know the name of.....her Cutie mark is a daisy flower.

We also went to wal-mart, and I picked up the lunchbox with the Mane 6 on it....

Can someone name the purple pegasus with the large wings?

img-1575465-1-IMG_1956_zps9aff0d72.jpg

img-1575465-2-IMG_1958_zps810e6899.jpg

Her name would be Daisy Dreams.  I find this website very helpful for finding unknown pony names.  I used it when I sold all by G3 ponies.

G1, G2, G3 & G4 My Little Pony Reference & Identification Guide

• Brohoof 2

A couple of weeks ago, I didn't own any MLP merch at all.

Now here I am with 3 t-shirts, a hoodie, season 1 & 2 on dvd, the comics volume, the elements of harmony guidebook and a few blind bag ponies. Plus a small poster and some other trinkets. A rapid descent into madness.

• Brohoof 3

A couple of weeks ago, I didn't own any MLP merch at all.

Now here I am with 3 t-shirts, a hoodie, season 1 & 2 on dvd, the comics volume, the elements of harmony guidebook and a few blind bag ponies. Plus a small poster and some other trinkets. A rapid descent into madness.

Descent into madness...

Or ascension into enlightenment?

All this talk has reminded me that I need to get the latest issue of the comic. Methinks that'll be my goal for tomorrow.

• Brohoof 2

What's that small Fluttershy item you bought? I can't really tell from the picture. I have that same figure from funko pop. I simply adore it!

I bought fluttershy earrings , fluttershy hair clips and fluttershy necklace XD. I was kind of hoping to get the clearish one but this one works too XD