Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I went to 2 Family Dollar stores (I don't know if that is a nationwide chain on only in my area) I got 4 brushables total buy 1 get 1 50 percent off. 

Chain, we're getting one down here in a place of a Dollar Store that moved further downtown. Nice deal btw, the one Dollar Store that carries real MLP merch here wants $6.50 a piece for the toys Wal-Mart wants $4 for.

I got a few things(sealant is for making a custom phone case)

902594_644393545577848_1160045608_o.jpg

The mega-pack is interesting:

941448_644361322247737_324208788_n.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Chain, we're getting one down here in a place of a Dollar Store that moved further downtown. Nice deal btw, the one Dollar Store that carries real MLP merch here wants $6.50 a piece for the toys Wal-Mart wants $4 for.

I got a few things(sealant is for making a custom phone case)

img-1429538-1-902594_644393545577848_116

The mega-pack is interesting:

img-1429538-2-941448_644361322247737_324

Yo, I really wish I could find those jumbo card packs around where I live. I've looked around for a while, but I can't find them anywhere, save for the normal card packs.

• Brohoof 1

I recently ordered my first two pony merchandise off of Amazon.  I ordered season one on dvd to support the series and also for the commentaries.  I also pre-ordered volume one of the main comic series.

Yo, I really wish I could find those jumbo card packs around where I live. I've looked around for a while, but I can't find them anywhere, save for the normal card packs.

I didn't even know they existed until I happened to look down after grabbing the normal packs, I've never really seen anything like them before in any trading cards. 

I didn't even know they existed until I happened to look down after grabbing the normal packs, I've never really seen anything like them before in any trading cards. 

They're a great deal since they come with more than a normal pack and come with so many extra goodies... do you know if they sell them at any major chains or anything? Maybe I can find them at Target...

• Brohoof 1

They're a great deal since they come with more than a normal pack and come with so many extra goodies... do you know if they sell them at any major chains or anything? Maybe I can find them at Target...

Mine came from Wal-Mart, it was hanging up down below with the Yu-Gi-Oh cards and stuff instead of in a box on top like the normal packs are. 

• Brohoof 1

Mine came from Wal-Mart, it was hanging up down below with the Yu-Gi-Oh cards and stuff instead of in a box on top like the normal packs are. 

Oh, you know, I think it might've either been on Equestria Daily or on here, but I remember that it was said that this might be something that just Walmart is doing for now. I'll have to check Walmart next time I'm there... darn it all, I was just there for some stuff, I could've checked then!

Oh well, there's always next time. Thanks for your help, though!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Meh, mine are just some figures from Burger King a while ago, and I don't know if you can really consider it as merch. I'd like to have some other stuff, but shipping from the US costs about 40 €.

post-15229-0-68789500-1367614320_thumb.jpg

Edited by SanchezLev
  • Brohoof 1

Meh, mine are just some figures from Burger King a while ago.

attachicon.gifponies.JPG

Even so, I have to admit, those figures from Burger King are really, really well done. Don't know how well-made they are, but they look more accurate to the show than expected.

• Brohoof 1

Even so, I have to admit, those figures from Burger King are really, really well done. Don't know how well-made they are, but they look more accurate to the show than expected.

I hope we get the in the US at some point and they don't end up being a big old No Export for You over here, because that would suck really bad. 

• Brohoof 1

I hope we get the in the US at some point and they don't end up being a big old No Export for You over here, because that would suck really bad. 

I know... tons of Burger Kings where I live, so having them here would be too awesome. Let's just keep our hooves crossed.

• Brohoof 1

Should be able to find them at Target and Walmart , Also Meijer if you're in the US /Midwest. Kmart and comic shops might sell them as well.

the lated pony merchandise that i bought recently? that would be the book Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell, i kinda lik how they gave Cadence a little bit of backstory. :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bought a Rainbow Dash T-shirt parodying the classic Mega Man 'boss select' screen a couple weeks ago, which just arrived yesterday. (I guess the place I ordered it from has a "we don't make it till you order it" policy...I guess they take inspiration from Jack in the Box.)

post-14546-0-13755600-1367806905_thumb.jpg

@: Showed this to my dad when it came in. As I'd expected, he thought it was the coolest thing. He said he might even watch a few episodes of MLP...he may have been joking about that, but still, he got as much of a kick out of it as I did. happy.png

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 2

I am really going on a plushie binge, I already got my second plushie this time it is my favorite background pony Derpy and next up will probably be Luna.

41BkJJZ11xL.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Bought a Rainbow Dash T-shirt parodying the classic Mega Man 'boss select' screen a couple weeks ago, which just arrived yesterday. (I guess the place I ordered it from has a "we don't make it till you order it" policy...I guess they take inspiration from Jack in the Box.)

attachicon.gifbigadventure.jpg

@: Showed this to my dad when it came in. As I'd expected, he thought it was the coolest thing. He said he might even watch a few episodes of MLP...he may have been joking about that, but still, he got as much of a kick out of it as I did. img-1437481-1-happy.png

YES! I'm so happy your dad actually liked it! I figured he would, but it's awesome that he said it was the coolest thing. And he might of been joking, but... it would be awesome if he really did watch the show!

I am really going on a plushie binge, I already got my second plushie this time it is my favorite background pony Derpy and next up will probably be Luna.

img-1437490-1-41BkJJZ11xL.jpg

Man, wish I had a plushie. I need to start saving, bro.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I got my copy of the Brony Doc in the mail, I kinda wish they would've had a collector's box of some kind for those of us that got both at once. The whole package has gone down to $29 and free shipping, btw, and the single editions are down to $20($24 with shipping)

img-1439369-1-922109_645866022097267_142

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

Last thing I bought would be the MLP game on Appstore tongue.png

Still trying to find that sick Rainbow Dash iphone case

MUST...USE...RAINBOW DASH...CASE!!!!

I have that game on my Kindle Fire. I love it! :) I need more friends and I wish it didn't take so many levels to unlock Rainbow Dash!

• Brohoof 1

I brought my first brushie today. My Gramps-friend gave me a bit of money to spend on directly things that make me happy, soo I decided to get a brushie to customize. Got a Crystal empire Fluttershy with  this horrible tinsel in mane, as no other brushies were in the store, just mane six with tinsely hair. Picked all the tinsel out strand by strand, as it was horrid, and decided not to dehead her yet and style her mane and do a photoshoot before my hair from dollyhair.com arrives and I can repaint and reroot her.

Last thing I bought were a pair of over-the-ear headphones at a pop-culture store in a mall. The headphones were Rainbow Dash themed and they cost $35, but they were sooooo worth it.

Yo... what a freaking coincidence! I'm betting they're the exact same pair I bought at a Hot Topic today. Here's some pictures of them:

image.jpg

photo.jpg

• Brohoof 1