Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Recently I went to build a bear and got pinkie pie and rainbow dash~ I got the yellow wedding dress for pinkie pie and the rainbow gala dress for rainbow dash. 

I didn't get any voice boxes for them though I sorta regret not even getting the theme song in one of them. Though I learned from one of my previous build a bears that the voice box will get bad over time. 

tumblr_mkppchA7VK1qgaja8o1_500.jpg

Recently I went to build a bear and got pinkie pie and rainbow dash~ I got the yellow wedding dress for pinkie pie and the rainbow gala dress for rainbow dash. 

I didn't get any voice boxes for them though I sorta regret not even getting the theme song in one of them. Though I learned from one of my previous build a bears that the voice box will get bad over time. 

Just to let you know , you can always bring in your build a bear back to the store and they'll take out the sound box , and if you want you can buy a new one to put back in.  I brought in two second hand build a bears I bought and had the sounds taken out.

(edited)

I picked up a Derpy Hooves shotglass at the mall today. Beautiful etching! They also had the Mane 6, but I figured Derpy is the most fitting pony to be on something like a shotglass. tongue.png Here's a pic.

post-10346-0-74313100-1365174521_thumb.jpg

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 1

The most recent item that was an addition to my MLP themed collection was the blind bag figure of Princess Cadence from the Princess Ponies Blind Bag collection. I know how to check the numbers on the bags so that I get the pony I want. I always check the numbers too. 

I was going to get some stuffed ponies as well, but I couldn't afford it. 

I know this may not count, but I also recently found a G1 rainbow pegasus pony at Bookman's. 

The last piece of merchandise I got for my collection was a Rainbow Dash McDonald's figure, a Rainbow Dash blindbag and a Big Macintosh blindbag that a friend sent me. Besides those, a lot of Wave 7 blindbags since my local Walmart finally stocked then.

Went shopping at Walmart today and as usual, I looked around for any new MLP merch. I browsed through the toy section and didn't see anything new, so I was about to leave when I noticed some themed beach towels. I didn't see any MLP towels at first glance, but I looked through them anyway and much to my surprise, I found some. I decided to see if there were any new trading cards while I was at it. I didn't expect to find any because they had been out of stock for a while. At first I looked on the top shelf where the individual packs usually are and, as expected, I didn't see any, but as I looked around, I noticed they had the new Fluttershy box in stock.

Pictures:

post-37-0-53951600-1365298397_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-72603300-1365298274_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-47152500-1365298294_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-16908800-1365298453_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-75370600-1365298470_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-89610200-1365298502_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-26688400-1365298530_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-01927100-1365298561_thumb.jpg

Nothing much to say about the beach towel, but the trading card box came with a fold out poster of Fluttershy with a series 1 checklist on the back. It also came with a Fluttershy sticker and a pack of cards, which surprisingly, was sealed in clear plastic, rather than the the foil wrappers individual packs are sold in. The cards were all series 1 cards, except for a special series 2 Fluttershy card.

• Brohoof 3

The most recent thing that i've bought or rather I should say have commissioned was a Derpy Hooves plushie. It's nearly done and the person who made it did an amazing job on it I think. I should be getting it in the mail this next week but I wanted to show you guys and get your thoughts on it. Because she just got into commissioning (or is at least thinking about it). Her plushies are amazing though from what i've seen and she's only done three! 

post-7513-0-18020200-1365303773_thumb.jpg

pinkiepie.jpg

I was able to go and buy me one today. =D

I know the picture is nothing special, really not what I wanted. But realize that I took it with my broken camera, which's screen is cracked on the inside and I couldn't see what I was taking at all. lol

I just ordered a quality Rainbow Dash plushie from ebay! I found out that ponyplushies.com is right now having 1/4 discount on their plushes, and the same product was coincidentally available on ebay for a slightly lower cost, so I decided to buy Dashie from there.

$T2eC16JHJGQE9noMZMipBR%28f,uMg+Q~~60_57

Within a matter of days, I'll finally be cuddling up with little Dashie! *squee*

• Brohoof 1

geeze my comp hates this sites image posting. go theese at hot topic despite the clerk being rude the crappy music and the ill mannered kids. i still hate hot hot topic XD

post-12871-0-99232800-1365400601_thumb.jpg

post-12871-0-31549200-1365400605_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

geeze my comp hates this sites image posting. go theese at hot topic despite the clerk being rude the crappy music and the ill mannered kids. i still hate hot hot topic XD

yeah I'm not a fan of the music they play either.

I wanted to get that group tshirt ,but I didn't like that spike was blue.

in my own little update , I got my own spikey wikey toy. ( the one that come with a bottle)

(edited)

So, I should be able to fill in a bunch more gaps in my set now that I got this in the mail today, it was a pleasant surprise because I wasn't expecting it until the weekend:

903659_633349806682222_378149440_o.jpg

Edited by Shoboni

Just bought a couple of the blind bag figures. Got a Spitfire and a Rarity. :D Now I just need Applejack and I'll have all 6 of the main characters.

Also, I ordered a Derpy figure, a Doctor Whooves, and a "Luna is best princess" shirt from Hot Topic.

I picked up the Fluttershy card box from Wal-Mart today, along with Rarity and AJ figures from that new line of main six that just came out (the ones that basically come with just the pony). I heard Applejack is hard to get from the new set. Is that true?

Nothing too special, just a couple of cups, some stickers, and a BIG table cover, which I hung up in my room. Yay. :) Being surrounded by more ponies, always a great thing. :D

Series 2 card box, here I come...hopefully..

Cool, great job on getting all of this at Hot Topic and also it's sweet that you got a Collectors edition card case at Wal-mart but good thinking about getting the trasparent Flutter Shy

• Brohoof 1

I forgot to mention that when looking for wrapping paper for my birthday, my parents couldn't find pony paper.  Instead they got a paper tablecloth an cut it up to wrap m presents in.  It worked really well.