Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I live in Southern California, and I have never heard of Meijer. That's pretty cool if they carry pony stuff. The only place I know of that has anything of interest to me is Hot Topic, and yet I can't seem to find the one closest by. tongue.png

Oh well, I'll keep hunting for interesting pony merch.

oh yeah it's a midwestern thing. Otherwise you gotta stick to like walmart, target ,kmart and hottopic since those are nationawide chains I think.

You can search on Hottopic's website by state

http://community.hottopic.com/storelocator/statesearch/

oh yeah it's a midwestern thing. Otherwise you gotta stick to like walmart, target ,kmart and hottopic since those are nationawide chains I think.

You can search on Hottopic's website by state

http://community.hottopic.com/storelocator/statesearch/

Yeah, I tried my local Walmart and Target, but they have very little. I haven't tried Kmart yet.

Thanks. I've also Googled the closest Hot Topic. I'll probably go back and look more thoroughly within the week. I know they'll have a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't burn money on, but I most likely will. :)

Yeah, I tried my local Walmart and Target, but they have very little. I haven't tried Kmart yet.

Thanks. I've also Googled the closest Hot Topic. I'll probably go back and look more thoroughly within the week. I know they'll have a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't burn money on, but I most likely will. smile.png

only thing about hottopic is things like blind bags are more expensive.

I like some of the hottopic designs. Like I bought the " Haha the fun has been doubled ! " shirt. It was odd though I noticed in one of the group characters Tshirts spike was like green or blue..

only thing about hottopic is things like blind bags are more expensive.

I like some of the hottopic designs. Like I bought the " Haha the fun has been doubled ! " shirt. It was odd though I noticed in one of the group characters Tshirts spike was like green or blue..

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure about some of the T-shirts they have. A lot of them don't look great or they have a catch phrase I'm not interested in. And they're probably more than I want to pay for besides. I want to see what they have in the way of other items too.

Do blind bag ponies always come with one pony? The only ones I have seen were ones at Walmart, and from what I can tell, they have one pony inside. And I didn't agree with the price either. I'm cheap. tongue.png

Edited by Sugar Cube

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure about some of the T-shirts they have. A lot of them don't look great or they have a catch phrase I'm not interested in. And they're probably more than I want to pay for besides. I want to see what they have in the way of other items too.

Do blind bag ponies always come with one pony? The only ones I have seen were ones at Walmart, and from what I can tell, they have one pony inside. And I didn't agree with the price either. I'm cheap. tongue.png

the blind bags always just come with one pony , unless you buy the 3 figurine set which is like 7.99$ 

Personally what I plan to do it make my own tshirt with iron transfers....

the blind bags always just come with one pony , unless you buy the 3 figurine set which is like 7.99$ 

Personally what I plan to do it make my own tshirt with iron transfers....

Alrighty then. My problem with the blind bags is the surprise of it all. If I am gonna buy a pony, I want to know who I am getting. Maybe that's why the blind bags aren't that appealing to me. I might have to get a few just for the hay of it though.

Awesome. If you know how to make your own shirt, then go for it. I bet you could whip up one just as good as Hot Topic. :D

Alrighty then. My problem with the blind bags is the surprise of it all. If I am gonna buy a pony, I want to know who I am getting. Maybe that's why the blind bags aren't that appealing to me. I might have to get a few just for the hay of it though.

Awesome. If you know how to make your own shirt, then go for it. I bet you could whip up one just as good as Hot Topic. biggrin.png

It doesn't have to be surprise!  If you look in my pony merch guide thread at the top of the forum there's a link with a guide to the codes to figure out the blind bag ponies ( or you can just google "blind bag pony codes).

At places like joann's you can buy t shirts and t shirt transfers!  I'm also at the moment considering transforming a quilt into a MLP quilt :3

I bought a talking Baby Spike doll. I usually fall asleep holding him, he's so adorable!

He is really cute! I just wish the head was softer or something , otherwise I'd totally love him/have bought him. I have a Cheerlie one though.

• Brohoof 1

He is really cute! I just wish the head was softer or something , otherwise I'd totally love him/have bought him. I have a Cheerlie one though.

Yeah, that can be annoying sometimes, but he's just so cute that it makes up for it! ^_^

I got paid today! So I treated myself. Been considering a Sunny Rays brushie for a while, I think her colour scheme is gorgeous. Found the Zecora trio which I just love, and two new blind bags! :D So I'm super happy with my purchases.

post-9734-0-07931500-1364242729_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I just purchased a nice closet brony shirt. It shipped out a few days ago some I'm expecting it today or tomorrow, so long as UPS tracking isn't lying to me. http://www.redbubble.com/people/mike-k/works/8113269-discord-shuffilin.

I'm hoping to catch the attention of a girl at my school who I'm almost certain is a brony.

Can I just say that is bucking adorable. I hope it works, that is so super sweet.

Also that's a cool shirt! I love Discord's awesome dance moves.

Can I just say that is bucking adorable. I hope it works, that is so super sweet.

Also that's a cool shirt! I love Discord's awesome dance moves.

Thanks a lot for the support! I'm really, really socially awkward and shy in real life which makes it really difficult for me to interact with people I don't normally talk to. I'm hoping that MLP would work as a good jumping off point and make it far less awkward. It doesn't help I have insanely low self-esteem, but that's mostly about my looks. I like myself as a person, I just think that I'm too ugly for anyone to want to be with me :(.

• Brohoof 1

The last pony thing I bought was a gift from a friend it was MLP FIM cards I got my favorite pony Trixie YES! And I got my coolest stallion Blueblood and Big Mac YES! it was like a dream from my friend. 

• Brohoof 2

A Luna is best Princess shirt, and a Derpy Hooves wristband. I friggin love them... even if the shirt is a bit too small :P

Oh well, you take what you can get I suppose.

I bought Rarity and Applejack (who has a hat) from the Crystal empire set smile.png

There's an AJ toy with a hat? Do want! smile.png

Is it one of those brushables? I probably ask too many stupid questions, but I'm still trying to keep up with all the different merchandise.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Yup she's a brushable and comes with a green hat and apples

She's pictured in the pony merch guide thread ^_^. I just updated it recently

There's an AJ toy with a hat? Do want! img-1316890-2-smile.png

Is it one of those brushables? I probably ask too many stupid questions, but I'm still trying to keep up with all the different merchandise.

• Brohoof 1

I got The New Lunar Republic shirt from Ocular Proof. It's a nice quality shirt, and it looks nice too. I will get a pic of it for the show your collection thread.

My recent purchases contain the giftset of Princess Luna and Rarity. Oh my gooosh... All that tinsel! drives me bonkers!!!

And a Twilight sparkle.

Whaaaat is up with all this tinsel? I understand its for the Crystal Empire releases.. but a little less Tinsel please.

The last items that I purchased were some plastic cups from Wal-Mart, in their party section.  

1.jpg

In this picture, there seems to be a wide variety of cups.  But I have only been able to find two. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, the last thing I bought finally arrived in the mail today, my very first plushie!  It is a very well made plushie of my favorite background pony, the one and only Lyra.  I'll be sure to post pictures once I have time.