Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I have a dilemma, I sooo tempted to picking this DJ-Pon-3 huggable backpack up or not, its would cost me 55 USD, + Shipping.. not sure if its worth it or not.. but it looks soo kool and defiantly not commen

$T2eC16F,!zUE9s38-OEgBQ9lFgf74g~~60_12.J

$T2eC16NHJG!E9nm3o)enBR!47n85Dw~~60_12.J

You should definitely get if it if you have the money. It looks really cool and I have never seen anyone with it in real life. plus its cute

img-1121219-1-385191_10151338036273819_1622262336_n.jpgMy most recent purchase was the SDCC Derpy and Design-a-pony Fluttershy. I painted the fluttershy and took off her tattoos. Fluttershy used to look like this. 

img-1121219-2-2758640.jpg.size-285_maxheight-285_square-true.jpg

That idea about painting Fluttershy is amazing!! What kind of paint did you use? Are you going to do the same thing with the Design-a-pony Rainbow Dash?

That idea about painting Fluttershy is amazing!! What kind of paint did you use? Are you going to do the same thing with the Design-a-pony Rainbow Dash?

I used crafters acrylic paint. I got this cherry blossom pink for her mane and Luscious Lemon for her wings. I haven't bought the Design-a-pony Rainbow Dash yet. I was contemplating if I would have patients with it to be honest XD Also if I could do it well or not. But If she is still in stock at toys r us I might buy her and paint her. Would be nice to have an accurate looking Rainbow Dash toy. 

I used crafters acrylic paint. I got this cherry blossom pink for her mane and Luscious Lemon for her wings. I haven't bought the Design-a-pony Rainbow Dash yet. I was contemplating if I would have patients with it to be honest XD Also if I could do it well or not. But If she is still in stock at toys r us I might buy her and paint her. Would be nice to have an accurate looking Rainbow Dash toy. 

Thank you for the info! If you do get Rainbow Dash, make sure to show us!! :-D

Thank you for the info! If you do get Rainbow Dash, make sure to show us!! :-D

For sure ;) Also to take off the tattoos I used nail polish remover with acetone in it. 

Today I went to a comic book store and they have wave 4 blindbags. I finally got a Twilight Velvet :) Twilights Mom!!!

523252_10151340328323819_673645407_n.jpg

Edited by KailaOceano

For sure ;) Also to take off the tattoos I used nail polish remover with acetone in it. 

Today I went to a comic book store and they have wave 4 blindbags. I finally got a Twilight Velvet :) Twilights Mom!!!

img-1124986-1-523252_10151340328323819_673645407_n.jpg

How do you tell the difference between each wave? I thought they were all kind of the same. I did notice that what Walmart carries is different than what Target carries. Is there a list?

How do you tell the difference between each wave? I thought they were all kind of the same. I did notice that what Walmart carries is different than what Target carries. Is there a list?

Lots of lists online. You can even look up codes for which exact pony you want from the bling bag. 

To tell the difference for each wave is the look of the packaging.

eg. wave 4 has a light blue packaging while wave 5 has yellow packaging. 

Here is a site I use personally. 

http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/G4/IndexBB.html

Also this site to look up the codes when you are buying blindbags. 

I usually save the code pictures to my iphone to look them up while buying. 

http://mlpg4merch.tumblr.com/post/24157634436/g4-blind-bag-master-post

tumblr_m9vlv5Lz0D1qfr8p4.png

$4? Where? Also, you should cut her hair then show us!

Big Lots. Sometimes they just have ripoffs of Hasbro toys, but this time they had a bunch of real ones. It was $5, but I had my 20% employee discount. I bought it with some cheese balls. My manager rang it through without batting an eye. I'd never bought pony merch so casually. xD

I think I want to work at Big Lots now! My mom took me to ToysRUs to buy ponies and I felt totally fine, but my mom was acting so awkward as if it was a bad thing to be there :S 

Last Pony merch I got was a blind bag! I tried to get metallic Applejack but got Twilight Sparkle instead.

I got this shirt last night at Hot Topic: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/EverythingElse/ComicsAnimeCartoons//My+Little+Pony+Luna+Is+Best+Princess+T-Shirt-300500.jsp

I wore it to school today, and everyone loved it. Twas a good day in my life, it was. There's some pretty awesome people at my school.

Lucky.  I only communicate with a small group as school and I have a grudge against one of those people.  He's the only one who doesn't watch ponies between the five of us.

I have a dilemma, I sooo tempted to picking this DJ-Pon-3 huggable backpack up or not, its would cost me 55 USD, + Shipping.. not sure if its worth it or not.. but it looks soo kool and defiantly not commen

$T2eC16F,!zUE9s38-OEgBQ9lFgf74g~~60_12.J

$T2eC16NHJG!E9nm3o)enBR!47n85Dw~~60_12.J

IM quoting my self

so after watching this pony get relisted twice I took the plunge, 80$ later and expecting it waiting 2-4 weeks Ill have it.  I have a epic idea for this one I receive it

here was the listing @ Ebay Search item #

Item# 230921875472 $55.00 USD 1 $55.00 USD

Shipping and handling $20.00 USD

Insurance - not offered ----

Total $75.00 USD

Payment $75.00 USD 

From amount $76.91 CAD To amount $75.00 USD

Exchange rate: 1 Canadian Dollar = 0.975165 U.S. Dollars

Edited by MadDoggyca