Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I have a picture laying around somewhere... I bought a new shirt too but it hasn't arrived yet. Damn Canada. Other than that shirt the latest I've bought would probably be my Twilight (only for lack of a better word) doll.

post-2458-0-87696300-1357680498_thumb.jpg

I have a picture laying around somewhere... I bought a new shirt too but it hasn't arrived yet. Damn Canada. Other than that shirt the latest I've bought would probably be my Twilight (only for lack of a better word) doll.

attachicon.gifTwi Doll.JPG

Iove that one.

my t shirt will arrive any day now. I can't wait. It will be sooo epic:D

Last thing i bought was some toys from Mc. Donalds. They came with the happy meals.

I tried to get one of those Derpy Hooves things once. They had a giveaway at hot topic I think. Sadly I didn't win :/

That looks awesome! :o What materials did you use for that?

Oh eh, thanks! I did this with a whole bunch of gouache that I had recently bought and I put a little bit of glue in the mane to keep it from folding down on me.

• Brohoof 1

I went yesterday to local store and found wave 5 blind bags, yay! I bought Gardenia Glow, Rainbow Wishes, Sky Wishes, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. There were couple more I wanted, but I'm a student so I don't have too much money. :S 

WEEEELLPP....

I was going to get a bunch of poni swag clothing for Hearth's Warming Eve, but then it would have taken too long to ship :\ (and i mean shipping as in transport, not writing xP)

Still, I got two MLP pin-button-thingies that I wuv, one with the Mane 6 and one with Derpy that says "MUFFINS". :3

Hopefully i can use some of the Hearth's Warming Eve moneh i got to buy all the things on my list of poni schtuff i want. :)

I think these photos are kind of large, sorry guys.  yeah I sucked it up  and spent a small fortune over at we love fine before Christmas! but worth every cent that i spent! I just got these yesterday.   

DSCN0364_zps011f9254.jpg

Yes, I am a vinyl scratch fan! lol  and I got the sweetie belle shirt  because the text on that shirt is something I say on a regular basis. Pretty much every day!  So I totally could not resist getting it!   

DSCN0361_zps1e454a60.jpg

The muffin  deserves her own photo!  I accidentally got two of these . derp! Stupid, stupid me! now I need to find someone to give the other one to.

DSCN0358_zps60752783.jpg

Been staring at that luna shirt for a while! I'm so glad that I made the decision to get it.    This muffin shirt was the best $25 I ever spent! lol 

Luna_zpsc051dd57.jpg

And a first season luna plushie which i've had for about five days now from our very own Elizapony.  I just haven't had time to post a picture of her yet.  I totally love her! 

Edited by angels_gal

I got a "Ha Ha the Fun Has Been Doubled!" shirt with Luna on it and a "Come At Me Brony!" shirt with Pinkie Pie on it.  This weekend I'm going to try to grab my pony socks and the Derpy vinyl figure.

I ordered the last of wave 1 blind bag ponies I needed

also a couple from the purple travel bag wave

I also won a bid for a lot of 30+ MLP toys (of different gens)

In stores I bought a fluttershy plush and the double pack with white celestia

Went shopping at Target and Toys R Us today.  

I haven't seen the slap bracelets at Target before this trip...

post-11430-0-96526400-1358375229_thumb.jpg

post-11430-0-55766400-1358375177_thumb.jpg

Went to Toys R Us next. 

Got these:

post-11430-0-42591300-1358375189_thumb.jpg

post-11430-0-48824100-1358375196_thumb.jpg

post-11430-0-31164100-1358375201_thumb.jpg

My new and improved collection :)

post-11430-0-37058700-1358375206_thumb.jpg

The Wonderbolt assortment just popped up at my Walmart and I picked up a couple with a new trick.  I didn't have the numbers with me so I stood there stupidly for ten minutes trying to find the mold while a kid from school watched me like I was a freak.  XD  I noticed there was a small hole in the top of each bag, in the same place to stop air from getting trapped in the bag.  I then spent five minutes trying to find the color of the pony.  Then, I realized that the hole was right over the cutie mark part of the card and if you moved the package the right way, you could see the cutie mark of the pony you are holding.

Had a nice little haul today.

First I went to the mall to spend some Hot Cash. Unfortunately, they didn't have anything I wanted. However, on the way out, I passed a new store that just opened up that also sold pony merch. In fact, they had an even better stock and variety than Hot Topic (they even had phone cases and fleece hats, as well as CMC merch, which I've never seen at Hot Topic. They even stock another pony merch manufacturer called Cutie Corral). I picked this up there:

http://www.welovefine.com/640-steampunk-ponies.html

It was awesome, because the lady behind the counter and I got into a conversation about steampunk and I told her about my OC Cirrus. She thought he was cool. :D

It doesn't end there. When I got back to campus I went on Hot Topic online and bought this stuff with some Hot Cash -

- Vinyl Scratch seat belt belt

- Rainbow Dash pin

- Wonderbolts pin

- Rainbow Dash vinyl figurine

(I am a bit nervous because I am having it delivered to my campus PO box, and I've never used it before. But they have good mail service here so I don't think I have anything to worry about. :))

Great day. :D

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 1