Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Hot Topic is best store. Ponies, as well as great prices. Got an RD backpack thing and RD sunglasses all for thirty bucks.

IMG0021.jpg

Sadly, this is not the 'Hug me' Rainbow Dash backpack I want to get, but I'll get that online sometime in the next few weeks hopefully. In the meantime, I really bought this as a sake of novelty and nothing more, since it's not the most show accurate thing you've ever seen (though apart from her short, choppy mane and mouth that some might find weird, it's not too bad). Still, I think it's cute. I'll probably use it more as a plush to hug than I will an actual backpack, anyway xD

As for the sunglasses, they're pretty bad-ass. RD's cutie mark is on the left lens if you can't see, and the insides of the ear pieces are a rainbow spectrum of colors like her mane. On the back of the ear pieces, it also has a small silhouette of Dash's profile, and '20% cooler' written next to it. They were having a sale where, if you buy one MLP item you get another one 50% off. So, I basically got the sunglasses really cheap after getting the plushie backpack. Pretty sweet :3

• Brohoof 1

Just some ordanary merch, such as a blind bag'r two. I also got this MLP shirt, which, sadly, has Twilight and Spike miscolored as blue. It also has Sweetie Belle's mane colored blue. was too cute to resist!

The latest pony merchandise I've bought was a 2013 Calender

Before that I made a Derpy Car in my Tech Ed Class at school

Before that I made a Derpy plush at home

Before that I bought a mane 6 figure set.

Before that I became a brony.

I went to Walmart right when they restocked for the christmas season and bought four entire boxes of blindbag ponies. Two boxes of the gem kind, two of the regular.

I think the latest pony merch I got would have to be one of those Blind Bag Ponies I got at the FYE in our local mall

looks pretty awesome if you ask me although, the character I got isn't even in  the show

in the last week, ive picked up the basic Lyra, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie figures. they really need to do Cloudchaser though... yep. working on redoing the manes on them all, so ive been busy with that. 

Let's see I went into hot topic on my way to the cinema and ended up walking out with A derpy 'muffins' button, an octavia button, a vinyl scratch button a wonderbolts button, and a derpy sticker which is now on my car. I also bought a bunch of stickers today from redbubble so I haven't received them yet but so far this is one of my favorite pieces.

img-1010599-1-sticker375x360u2_zpsb7f129

Edited by angels_gal

i found the mini pvc set w/ AJ, Applebloom, and Diamond Tiara for a mere $3.99 at a small shop around here, so i picked that up today. most places want atleast $10 for these sets, so i didnt hesitate to buy one. 

I just got two blind bags at toys r us lol that place was absolutely crazy today.  the first blind bag was princess cadence and the second one was princess celestia. and the best derpy hooves plushie ever. 

Edited by angels_gal

I bought this on eBay for only $30 USD. It just arrived yesterday.

post-37-0-04607800-1356232174_thumb.jpg

It's a con exclusive poster, lanyard, and trading card. (I already had the Zecora and Derpy figures. They're just holding the poster in place) I'm not sure which cons they were sold at but this one came from New York Comic Con.

More pictures

post-37-0-96169900-1356232245_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-52124700-1356232282_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-27076100-1356232306_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-77003400-1356232465_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

i finally got my first merch,(i don't have a image though) i got two blind bags and two pins. the blind bags were a pinkie pie recolour (crimson/red gala) and a rainbow dash recolour (merry may). the pins were a cutie mark crusaders pin and the time travelling twilight sparkle pin 

Two new items, one bought by my own accord, and one as a Christmas gift from my best friend. Again, shitty-arse webcam, can't really read anything, but you get the gist |'D

Cloudsdale Pony Figure Set: Dashie, Gilda, 'Wonderbolt Pony': This is the present from my friend. He doesn't watch ponies but he's awesome and he knew which one to get. Now I don't even need to rely on the blind bags, I has Dashie figure :D To go with my Dashie plush and backpack. Let the hoarding continue.

post-4006-0-02932800-1356326222_thumb.jpg

Pony Card Tin: Got this after work today. I've wanted to get some of these trading cards ever since I heard about them, but I never got around to it. Tin comes with a Twilight foil card, 6 card packs and a poster & card list. It should also be worth noting that my friend got me a card pack as well as the Cloudsdale pony figures, so I actually have 7 packs, not 6. I'll post the individual cards I got in the trading card thread, probably.

post-4006-0-84291500-1356326222_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Right now, I'm up in Northern California with some of my relatives, and I luckily came across a Hot Topic store at the local mall. I bought the Derpy vinyl figure, the Rarity "Oh, it is ON" shirt, and the new Great and Powerful Trixie shirt, which from what I now have found out, is somewhat a parody on the "Have You Seen This Wizard?" shirts. I would post an image of this shirt, but I for some reason can't find a picture of it online.

my latest pony purchase was a set of custom made vinyl transfers. i have Fluttershy on my truck already, so this time i opted for the filly version of Derpy, and Cloudchaser. Flitter and Trixie are next.

7EBRU.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I've been on a bit of a Blindbag binge lately, especially the Wave 4 blue bags (they're so sparkly!). I managed to get Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Chance-a-lot (aka Caramel) and Crimson Gala, which including the Pinkie Pie I got previously I'm halfway to collecting the Mane 6 in all their sparkling glory.

Edited by PoisonClaw

I've noticed a lot of threads being made solely to show off new merchandise, so from now on, if you want to show off something you you just bought, please post it here instead of making a new thread.

Here's what I just bought today. These are the only new toys my Walmart has right now. I'm planning on going to Target and Toys R Us sometime this week to see what they have.

attachicon.gif100_0922.JPG

Wowsa!! I'm loving those! Do you have the rarity and rainbow dash versions too?

I just bought this t shirt fig,black,mens,ffffff.jpg

It will probably arrive next week. I can't wait! :D this is the first pony merch i buy so i'm really exited :3

• Brohoof 1