Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I found a Trixie brushable unexpectedly while I was walking around the village where my partners family live. Ive never seen a Trixie one before and I assumed you couldn't find it in the UK so I grabbed it! Very happy.

We have a bunch of T-shirts at the store I work at and I really want one but I'm not sure which. I'm Kinda thinking the Brony one but I'm not too sure...What do you guys think?

We have a bunch of T-shirts at the store I work at and I really want one but I'm not sure which. I'm Kinda thinking the Brony one but I'm not too sure...What do you guys think?

http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Brony

I think the black "support your local brony" one looks really good!

I treated myself to this today:

img-1154544-1-photo4_zps419e430a.jpg

I love it! Can't wait to get it open! :D

• Brohoof 2

I purchased the DJ-PON3/Vinyl Scratch LED shirt at We Love Fine. They came back in stock this morning. I can't wait for it to get here so I can try it out!

Cleaned out the local walmarts remaining blind bags. Finally got Lyra :D. Lucky Dreams was in the lot too, and for some reason Toywiz is selling her for $24.99. Is she rare or something?

Not sure, but that would be cool since I have two Lucky Dreams...

post-12045-0-82833200-1360419510_thumb.jpg

I just received my two Midtown Comics exclusive covers (on the right), already had a copy of issue #1 but this is my first one of #2... It was a great read and I can't wait to get my hands on #3  :wub:

Edited by Malakili
  • Brohoof 1

The last thing I bought was the Doctor Whooves shirt from Hot Topic.

Before that I bought Lyra Heartstring figure from Target. Where I split the Flower Girl set with my two best friends (that's where I got my Sweetie Belle figure from!)

And now I saving up for the coolest headphones from Hot Topic with Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark on the side!

Just went to Walmart/Target

Got the fashion style Cadence/Shining Armor ( it was the last one)

I also got the glitterwing double pack with sweet song and fluttershy.

Then at walmart I got 21 more of the silver and aqua wave 7 blind bags. Only missing 23 and 13 now from that wave.

I got this stuff this month(I'm still waiting for my Wal-Mart to the get the new blind bags, they still just have the diamond ones with the shiny figures) I had to shell out $10 for the comic because that's the only cover the shop could get of this issue, but he said he's going to stay on top of ordering them now that he knows that sell, his supplier had them listed as a little kids comic, so he glanced over them at first. 

tumblr_mhkf63BAz11rb6nhto1_1280.jpg

And one of those blind bags turned out to be my second Gold AJ

tumblr_mhkf8f3Hqn1rb6nhto1_1280.jpg

I also got a Twilight brusable

tumblr_mhplckXnQD1rb6nhto1_500.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I got this stuff this month(I'm still waiting for my Wal-Mart to the get the new blind bags, they still just have the diamond ones with the shiny figures) I had to shell out $10 for the comic because that's the only cover the shop could get of this issue, but he said he's going to stay on top of ordering them now that he knows that sell, his supplier had them listed as a little kids comic, so he glanced over them at first. 

img-1172144-1-tumblr_mhkf63BAz11rb6nhto1

And one of those blind bags turned out to be my second Gold AJ

img-1172144-2-tumblr_mhkf8f3Hqn1rb6nhto1

I also got a Twilight brusable

img-1172144-3-tumblr_mhplckXnQD1rb6nhto1

That's a nice job with the mane and tail there.  I've been thinking about doing something like that to mine.

• Brohoof 1

That's a nice job with the mane and tail there.  I've been thinking about doing something like that to mine.

Thanks, it was a long process to get it like that, the tail was the hardest until I just decided to mold it on top a sheet of paper and tape it down to set. 

Went to Hot Topic last night, they just got a whole new set of merchandise in. So I helped myself to a couple things. First I got a hat, it's the white and black one, says BR(picture of Rainbow)NY

Pretty cool.

But they also got this really awesome wallet it. Wanna know why it's awesome? Because it has a third flap you stick outside of your pocket, it's Rainbow's tail. It's pretty simple, you stick the wallet where it goes and the tail is on the outside of the wallet so it just sticks out of your pocket. Pretty bangin. Really cool part of it is that the stitching is all rainbow colored. Very cool.

I also got on of those rainbow dash/derpy shopping tote things.

Just put an order in for the Funko Fluttershy and Dr. Whooves figures (I really hope I get non-translucent variants) to go with my Vinyl Derpy and Rainbow Dash. I also order the first three issues of the IDW comic.

I'd really like to get my hands on a SDCC Derpy, but I'm also pretty weary of dropping $100+ on a toy I won't even open...so conflicted..

Edited by Twinhead B