Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Last pony purchase of mine was a couple blind bags from the local Wally. Only bought two, but i ended up with see through variations of Applejack and Rainbow Dash. word

Edited by Sks_Burns

I'll admit, I've definitely been slacking when it comes to posting additions to my collection in this thread. Although in my defense, the cards and comics aren't really worth a whole post by themselves. However, I've got a good one this time!

post-1320-0-24867500-1361837441_thumb.jpg

Pre-ordered everything, and it got here today! I even got the green tie Dr. Whooves I wanted! Now, I have to hope the crystal version aren't going to stay on eBay forever. <_< 

I just got the two-pack with White Celestia and what must be my ninth Pinkie Pie...I could complain about Hasbro repackaging the main six in absolutely everything, but hey! They finally got Celestia right! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BQMQFr9Tc8 Well, I bought all of this stuff at Las Pegasus Unicon on Friday. Got a Luna plush, 2 Luna T-shirts, a Luna mousepad, a Luna hat, 4 luna art prints, and I think that's all. Still cost me about 245 dollars.

Is that the chibi plush by Cutie Corral? By chance, how much did that cost you? There's a store here that sells those and they are $60. Wondering if that's a fair price or not...

Is that the chibi plush by Cutie Corral? By chance, how much did that cost you? There's a store here that sells those and they are $60. Wondering if that's a fair price or not...

Yup, it is the chibi by Cutie Corral. It cost me $75 at Unicon and on her online store Luna is $80 . So $60 seems like a pretty fair price to me.

• Brohoof 1

Got the Target Pinkie Pie card box, three booster packs, another tin, and the first issue of the mini-series comic. Someone up at the comic distribution center goofed and my local shop hasn't been sent issue 3 of the main comic yet, so I'm still waiting on it. 

post-6903-0-05100800-1362176247_thumb.jpg 

Got the Target Pinkie Pie card box, three booster packs, another tin, and the first issue of the mini-series comic. Someone up at the comic distribution center goofed and my local shop hasn't been sent issue 3 of the main comic yet, so I'm still waiting on it. 

attachicon.gifIMG_4752.JPG

What did you think of the mini-series comic? I've heard some very mixed reviews and the sample on iTunes didn't really convince me... I love the regular comic though.

(edited)

What did you think of the mini-series comic? I've heard some very mixed reviews and the sample on iTunes didn't really convince me... I love the regular comic though.

I still need to read it, I was occupied for a while going through the cards. I'll tell you when I get it read(I'll probably do it when I'm done with these contest cards). 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, I just read it. The artwork leaves to be desired(I'd say it's about on par with a slightly above average fan comic), but the writing makes up for it, the sheer amount of effort put into ponfying real books, writers, music and terms is mind-boggling. I'd say if you can grab it for the $4 cover price down at the comic shop, it's worth the read.  

I got the Vinyl Scratch card box.

How much does cost to get one of those online? I was wanting one but I don't have a Hot Topic around here anymore for some reason(my mall kinda went to shit, so I;m guessing that they closed shop due to lack of customers.) 

Edited by Shoboni

Well my Vinal Scratch (DJ-Pon-3) Hug me backpack cam in 2 days ago, That is after waiting 22 days for it. Anywazs check it out. I already took it out to  the movies and the University here in town.lol

482846_10152575384855276_1281453190_n.jp

482846_10152575384865276_1723242665_n.jp

482846_10152575384870276_1716942463_n.jp

• Brohoof 1