Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

still waiting on tshirt #2, so ill post my other most recent pony purchase. finally got around to putting it on, so heres the results:

P11-20-12_11-24_zps22758f86.jpg

YES! Another Ranger driver on the forums, and I love the window decal.  Today, I just bought two blind bags and a brushable Trixie. The blind bags were Amethyst Star and Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

a chick on Etsy makes them, i had her do 2 custom ones for me; pictured further up the page. Cloudy is going on the drivers side. 

i havent actually driven my ranger in about 3 months though, not since the head gasket blew. soon though.

a chick on Etsy makes them, i had her do 2 custom ones for me; pictured further up the page. Cloudy is going on the drivers side. 

i havent actually driven my ranger in about 3 months though, not since the head gasket blew. soon though.

Hope you get it fixed soon, Rangers are so reliable.  Mine's at 186,220 miles with no breakdowns or major replacements.  Back on topic, I'd like to get a Derpy or Rarity window decal for the back window.

I recently acquired a Rarity figure for Xmas as a gift from my brother, he isn't a Brony but knows I am. It was a good sign of our bromanship as bros.

It was giving that matters. I got a pony figure, he got the Mass Effect Trilogy (from me).

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't have a camera, err not a great camera but I can just type out what I got.

This merch is from Christmas (aka my parents :P I love them so much)

Rainbow Dash Vinyl Figure

Luna is best Princess tee

Rainbow Dash lounge pants

Rainbow Dash robe

Rarirty toy

Cloudsdale Poster

Hope you get it fixed soon, Rangers are so reliable.  Mine's at 186,220 miles with no breakdowns or major replacements.  Back on topic, I'd like to get a Derpy or Rarity window decal for the back window.

then mine is a basket case. hopefully it will all be sorted out by the time it functions again. ive put roughly $1500 into a $1500 truck, and its getting ridiculous. still needs some routine maintence and a few small things sorted out once its running again, then it better not give me any further problems. 

Yesterday I went to Hot Topic and bought a Lyra t-shirt (absolutely love it!) and a "this shirt just got 20% cooler" shirt which I plan to exchange for a larger size or another shirt. Oh I forgot to mention my Rarity All-Over shirt from Welovefine I got for Christmas.

I'm happy that Hot Topic had some neat promotion and sales. It's nice to save :)

The trading cards from Hot Topic. The thing is, I can't really be buying all pony stuff, because sooner or later my parents are going to find them.... and you know how that goes.

Well, hehe, didn't buy it, but for my birthday which was a week ago, my mom bought me a seven pack set of bubble bath  :P I don't take baths though, and besides, it looks cooler unopened on my shelf, so I'm gonna keep it there, along with any other merchandise I buy.

I bought my first ever figure blind bags today! :D I used the really helpful thread to get the numbers, and I promised myself I'd find one number I wanted and pick a random one for surprise time.

It was a tough choice between a few, but I eventually picked this. I'm so happy. She's so gorgeous in real life.

AJ311_zpsd04a6865.jpg

I loved the part in Apple Family Reunion where she gets glitter dumped on her, so it felt right.

My random choice was this, named Sassaflash. I love her colours! :lol:

AJ313_zpsa5047a2b.jpg

I can see myself becoming a total collector. Ehehehehehe.

The last piece of pony related merchandise I bought was one of the typical brushable mane ponies. It was another Rainbow Dash, but instead of putting it up on the shelf or playing with it like a manchild I did this with it.

HNI_0064.jpg

I was gonna let it dry and keep it, but my parents saw it and uh kind of freaked out so I had to throw it away. That was like 10 bucks worth of supplies, too ;_;

The last piece of pony related merchandise I bought was one of the typical brushable mane ponies. It was another Rainbow Dash, but instead of putting it up on the shelf or playing with it like a manchild I did this with it.

img-1062131-1-HNI_0064.jpg

I was gonna let it dry and keep it, but my parents saw it and uh kind of freaked out so I had to throw it away. That was like 10 bucks worth of supplies, too ;_;

That looks awesome! :o What materials did you use for that?

And it's a shame you had to throw it out. Nopony should have to throw away art. :(

Most recently I got the set with Nightmare moon, the set with Celestia, Luna, and Cadence, and a Lyra brushable. My next purchase shall most likely be the new plushes or the new vynal figures whenever they come out.