Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Do any stores have these, or ones similar? I want to show that I am a brony but my school has a dress code. But i can wear these.

Well I buy them at hot topic. You could probably find em there. 

Edited by Big Macintosh
  • Brohoof 1

Not to be a bother but do you think you could link a link to that x-mas stocking its awesome :D

I can't find it on their website but I got it from FYE. It was hanging on a rack near the entrance. If you don't have a store nearby, you might check eBay. You can usually find most anything on there, though often at a higher price.

I ordered a Pinkie Pie plushie a few weeks ago, and she finally arrived today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really like her. She's soft yet firm, and I like the size. It's small enough to be huggable.

• Brohoof 1

For Cyber Monday, Toys R Us had a buy-two-get-one-free sale on pony merch. The only one I really wanted was the Rarity/Daisy Dreams set. I already have Rarity (In fact, I have two or three Raritys) but I wanted the set because I didn't have Daisy Dreams yet and it's the only way you can get her in the US unless you import her from Europe. The other two ponies are just variations of the regular ones which I already have, so I didn't really want them. I bought them anyway though because I didn't have them in those particular poses, and all the other merch was either too expensive or stuff I already have.

post-37-0-40375900-1354400823_thumb.jpg

I bought them but have not received it yet because it's a commissioned plushie from our very own Elizapony.   it's a 16 inch derpy hooves  plushie and a 16 inch luna!  I can't wait and considering places like ebay  will charge $300 +  for a commissioned plushie  it was a great buy.  and trust me on this when i say i went back and forth for days trying to decide if i really should or not.

I finally broke down and bought a Derpy shirt at HT. (I was after the headphones, but I couldn't resist the shirt). TBH, I have avoiding buying shirts since I normally try to avoid wearing shirts with text or images on it... but really, it was so cute. 

I also have a handmade Applejack plushie on its way to me too :') So exciting. 

There is a cute Rainbow Dash throw I want, but I don't know what stores its at, and I don't wanna pay the 200% mark up on ebay. ... 

I finally broke down and bought a Derpy shirt at HT. (I was after the headphones, but I couldn't resist the shirt). TBH, I have avoiding buying shirts since I normally try to avoid wearing shirts with text or images on it... but really, it was so cute. 

I also have a handmade Applejack plushie on its way to me too :') So exciting. 

There is a cute Rainbow Dash throw I want, but I don't know what stores its at, and I don't wanna pay the 200% mark up on ebay. ... 

Would it so happen to be that black 20% Cooler throw?  I got mine at f.y.e. for fifteen dollars.  Normal price is 23.99 though.  It was on sale and might still be.

• Brohoof 1

Would it so happen to be that black 20% Cooler throw?  I got mine at f.y.e. for fifteen dollars.  Normal price is 23.99 though.  It was on sale and might still be.

happy.png Yes! That is the one I am thinking of. Thank you so much for the information ~ Hopefully I can track it down now that I finally have a store to check!! 

and just a small edit : wub.png  it was there ~ (Though not on sale anymore). So thank you *so much* yay. 

Edited by bandit

happy.png Yes! That is the one I am thinking of. Thank you so much for the information ~ Hopefully I can track it down now that I finally have a store to check!! 

and just a small edit : wub.png  it was there ~ (Though not on sale anymore). So thank you *so much* yay. 

No problem.  It's super fluffy.  Mine has a bunch of tiny little holes from my kitty kneading it and I've only had it a couple weeks.

A Brony hat and belt from Spencer's on Black Friday. Might check out the Hot Topic by campus tomorrow and see if they have any new brony shirts. I've got Dr. Hooves at the moment but I'd like to have a few more in my collection, eventually.

A bit more long term is the Rainbow Dash hoodie. I've got another month and a half to wait before my Hot Cash kicks in, but it will be worth the wait.

Edited by Sky Nomad

Mom just came home with MLP fruit snacks to surprise me, which I'm completely okay with.

• Protip: I have the best mom ever

Excuse my sad excuse for a webcam and it's shitty quality.

post-4006-0-96208200-1354749344_thumb.jpg

The actual gummies themselves are G3 ponies, because the creators are morons and don't pay attention to popular culture, and what's -actually- going on :) Much like how Wal-Mart did the same exact thing with their MLP t-shirts months back. But oh well. Least they got the box art correct.

I got quite a fair bit of stuff on Monday:

Just a regular ol' poster:

IMG_20121206_110357.jpg

This necklace was quite a bit larger than I expected:

IMG_20121206_110433.jpg

These lounge pants are REALLY freakin' comfortable:

IMG_20121206_110503.jpg

RD Shirt:

IMG_20121206_110511.jpg

This is a bit ironic, as I have never in my life taken a test as seriously as this:

IMG_20121206_110543.jpg

As if my parent's didn't think I'm gay enough already...

IMG_20121206_110608.jpg

This satchel is SO much better than my last one (Not just because it's got Twilight on it):

IMG_20121206_110632.jpg

And lastly, I got this:

2012-11-28220516.jpg

Edited by HylianRAGE
  • Brohoof 1

Today.

Hot Topic.

Derpy hoodie and a Derpy "muffin" pin ("they had a buy 1 item get the other 1/2 off" deal going today).

Totally worth it. Wearing it now as we speak. Plus the woman who worked there was a bit of a brony herself. We ended up having a pretty good conversation about how much of a shame it was that Derpy got censored in the show.

Edited by Sky Nomad

i picked up a couple boxes of the fruit snacks last week. feels a tiny bit odd to be drinkin a beer, playing some farcry 3 and eating fruit snacks with a cute lil pink pony on the envelope, but theyre quite tasty. 

I don't have any yet, but i'm ordering that Toys-R-Us exclusive Nightmare Moon pack. Sorry, but they were too cute to resist.

I sound like a little kid, don't I?

Oh yeah I also have a old Mcdonalds Twilight Sparkle figure.

[the pack was a random image off of internet]

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

I just got this new shirt from Hot Topic this morning:

71crWlEKVfL._SL1499_.jpg

I've become somewhat obsessed with Lyra lately, after having got that plushie from ebay last week. I'm even planning on cosplaying as Lyra for the next convention I'll be attending.