Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Just bought a lot of older gen ponies . Also was able to score a bridesmaid Twilight Sparkle on clearance at Walmart . I"ve got another mixed gen pony lot in the mail right now, and the final blind bags I need to complete the shiny purple blind bag wave (wave 3)

I got a Derpy "Muffins" and an Octavia pin at Hot Topic.  I searched all day for the Fluttershy plushie only to strike out.  The lady at Hot Topic told me that they had gotten in two of the mini Fluttershy plushies in a new box today and had just sold out.  I also grabbed the Derpy vinyl figure.

Went back to Anime-zing with some friends today. I told myself beforehoof that I wouldn't buy anything myself and it was just to show them...

...then I ended up buying the Pinkie Pie Portal shirt. :P

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

I bought these last month when I was Christmas shopping 

ITBmJmLs.jpg kixjQTbs.jpg Sg6f0dVs.jpg

I received these two for Christmas

4JxG6dJs.jpg 4NS3YM8s.jpg

Since yesterday was my birthday, my boyfriend bought me all these since he knew I love mlp  :wub:

FdYVHXp.jpg

I just received the unicorn horn/ears set (mint green) from Yaya Han in the mail just now! Phase 1 for the creation of my Lyra cosplay is now complete! Next, I go out and find a white cosplay wig that I can dye aquamarine (or light blue, depending on whatever is available), and then find the proper clothing items that I have in mind for the costume.

I finally got money and so I ordered some stuff online. I got the Rainbow Dash, Derpy, and Fluttershy Vinyls from Hot Topic. Used a code that was put up on Equestriadaily that got me $15 off a $30 purchase or more. I also got some blind bag figures off of eBay. I found a good deal after sifting through all the overpriced ones. The lot came with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and Carrot Top/Golden Harvest.

I went to Kmart in hopes of getting some brushables I haven't found elsewhere ( Blossomforth, Lily Blossom, Snowcatcher etc) but struck out . I did find a Fashion Style Twilight though and MLP valentines day cards. ( since I doubt a boy will send me one  *forever alone*

Then I went to hot topic got Derpy figure and even better got a Luna shirt (wish they used better quality fabric though ...)

IMG_2614_zps5fecf3f6.jpg

Also got some ponies in the mail , 32 older generation ponies (some of the ones I already owned are also in that pic)

IMG_2604_zps9cf45516.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I went to Kmart in hopes of getting some brushables I haven't found elsewhere ( Blossomforth, Lily Blossom, Snowcatcher etc) but struck out . I did find a Fashion Style Twilight though and MLP valentines day cards. ( since I doubt a boy will send me one  *forever alone*

Then I went to hot topic got Derpy figure and even better got a Luna shirt (wish they used better quality fabric though ...)

img-1112559-1-IMG_2614_zps5fecf3f6.jpg

Also got some ponies in the mail , 32 older generation ponies (some of the ones I already owned are also in that pic)

img-1112559-2-IMG_2604_zps9cf45516.jpg

Great haul.  I'll have to pick up some of those Valentine's for sure.  I'm not sure if my Walmart has their stuff out yet though.  I'll check next week.

• Brohoof 1

Yesterday I bought thenew Celestia & Pinkie Pie and Luna & Rarity figures. I got them in Argos on 2 for £15, so English bronies, DO NOT BUY THEM FROM EBAY AS THEY ARE WAY OVERPRICED. Go to ARGOS instead!

post-9734-0-86664200-1359126588_thumb.jpg

Not bad for £15.

I also got 2 new blind bags today, with painted Rainbow Dash and glittery Royal Riff. My collection is growing. <3

I'm going to do some mane styling tomorrow, as these brushable manes are awful. Will post results!

Edited by CrystalRose
  • Brohoof 1

Great haul.  I'll have to pick up some of those Valentine's for sure.  I'm not sure if my Walmart has their stuff out yet though.  I'll check next week.

Thanks !  Just to let you know there seems to be two different MLP valentines available. I know since I saw one set at Meijer (didn't have time to buy) and then the ones in the pics from Kmart.

Thanks !  Just to let you know there seems to be two different MLP valentines available. I know since I saw one set at Meijer (didn't have time to buy) and then the ones in the pics from Kmart.

Thanks.  The closest Meijer if 40 minutes away and my KMart closed this weekend.  I hope Walmart gets them in.  I know they usually get these really cute mailboxes with Valentine's in.  I hope they have a pony one this year.

heres my latest haul

picked up the Derpy vinyl, 4 blind bags (Golden Delicious, Skywishes, Ploomette, and Diamond Rose), and a Rainbow Dash brushable. havent been able to find her in any of the chains, but ended up finding her in one of the small mom and pop shops at the mall. 

canter on!

img-1119751-1-P01-26-13_15-23_zps1a7044e4.jpg

heres my latest haul

picked up the Derpy vinyl, 4 blind bags (Golden Delicious, Skywishes, Ploomette, and Diamond Rose), and a Rainbow Dash brushable. havent been able to find her in any of the chains, but ended up finding her in one of the small mom and pop shops at the mall. 

canter on!

img-1119751-1-P01-26-13_15-23_zps1a7044e

I want that Derpyfigure. I don't really care for the brushable toys, but i love the vinyl ones :P

I don't have a single one though...

im honestly, a little disappointed in the quality of the vinyl figure. theres too many mold lines and spots where the vinyl should be smoother. im just being picky though, as i used to build model kits as a kid and would meticulously remove all imperfections as i worked on each kit. im tempted to sand out the imperfections and do some touch up painting. not too tempted though.

but hey.. what can you expect. theyre mass produced in china and sold for less then $20. 

Bought some Tshirts from Red Bubble before the new year, still waiting for them to arrive...

They are my first piece of merch from the show that I have bought, I do have a Twilight Sparkle with brushable hair that my siblings got me for my birthday, and she's always by my side. Call it something of a sentiment. 

These shirts though, Princess Luna and Rarity, the Luna one is for me and the Rarity one I got as a joke for my mother. I'll be posting pictures when I get them, of course ^_^

I have a dilemma, I sooo tempted to picking this DJ-Pon-3 huggable backpack up or not, its would cost me 55 USD, + Shipping.. not sure if its worth it or not.. but it looks soo kool and defiantly not commen

$T2eC16F,!zUE9s38-OEgBQ9lFgf74g~~60_12.J

$T2eC16NHJG!E9nm3o)enBR!47n85Dw~~60_12.J