Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Funko figures and dog tags :3

Made a stop by Hot Topic and found Octavia, tried to find Vinyl Scratch but no luck, so I settled on Lyra.  Over Christmas I'll try to nab Bon Bon and Vinyl, but in the meantime, Dog Tags :3

882869_10202186168556532_419220739_o.jpg

• Brohoof 5

The latest thing I bought was this poster

fc,550x550,black.jpg

It just shipped yesterday, and I see it getting here sometime next week.  I've already prepared a spot for it on the wall above my desk.  

Edited by aceassasin
  • Brohoof 2

Pt2 of the Cadance & Shining armour comic should be out this month, gonna look for it in leeds on Tuesday. Hopefully they'll have it but if not i'll get some other issues i think i've missed out on.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I just bought an Octavia plushieeee!!! Oh and like 2 more blind bags. I don't have any pictures, sorry guys. XD

They need to make a Vinyl Plushie soon, or I'm going to flip my lidddd!

• Brohoof 1

A couple of weeks ago my little sis came home from Hot Topic with this for me:

post-14546-0-86762200-1383433785_thumb.jpg

...And yeah, I do wear it all the time, in case you were wondering. vsTALhM.png

Anyway, I've been wondering what the heck's up with the 4DE Pinkie plushies; I pre-ordered one back in July and haven't heard a peep about 'em since. At the time, I could've sworn it said they were going to be released some time in October, but now they're saying late November...I guess just in time to coincide with se04's airing? I dunno. All's I know is, I'd better have mah plush before Christmas, or I'ma be one very displeased pony. KUbAnTY.png

• Brohoof 3

Well, I grabbed another dog tag, this one has a pretty cool minimalist Luna/Nightmare moon design.

544127_746737555343446_1006752455_n.jpg

and I also grabbed issue #12 and the EqG annual(which is pretty damn thick, it's almost as thick as a Game Informer magazine) 

1391882_746039302079938_650054597_n.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Well, I just bought an Octavia plushieeee!!! Oh and like 2 more blind bags. I don't have any pictures, sorry guys. XD

They need to make a Vinyl Plushie soon, or I'm going to flip my lidddd!

They who? Just ask someone to make one for you, like a commision, there are lots of people who do that. If you mean a cheap ass hasbro plushie, I... Uh.. don't wanna think about it. Some china made cheap ones can look really good though.

They who? Just ask someone to make one for you, like a commision, there are lots of people who do that. If you mean a cheap ass hasbro plushie, I... Uh.. don't wanna think about it. Some china made cheap ones can look really good though.

Unless its the build-a-bear ones.

they're still only $25 and they're top notch quality wise.. better than most custom $200 ones I've seen floating around.

I did a bit of shopping. I went to Hot Topic but unfortunately they were out of comic #12. I did get Octavai and Vinyl Funko figures. I then went to Books-A-Million to see if they may of had the comic, but no luck there either. Instead I left there with the Elements of Harmony book and a couple fo blind bags. My commision from Drawponies also came in today.

IMG_1037_zps19002097.jpg

IMG_1038_zps447eab03.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I'm at the convention Comikaze Expo in Los Angeles this weekend, and surprisingly, one of the vendors was selling great quality pony plushies, and for only $25 buck each! I bought a Derpy plush from them just yesterday, like within a millisecond. I might show a picture of her within a short while.

• Brohoof 1

Unless its the build-a-bear ones.

they're still only $25 and they're top notch quality wise.. better than most custom $200 ones I've seen floating around.

Build a Bear ones look really shitty to me, they're so fat, huge, and they don't look very show accurate. But well, if somepony else likes them, then that's their decision. Or maybe you were talking about some other kind of plushie?

Build a Bear ones look really shitty to me, they're so fat, huge, and they don't look very show accurate. But well, if somepony else likes them, then that's their decision. Or maybe you were talking about some other kind of plushie?

Consider them the pauper's plushie; I wish I could afford a custom, hell, I would love to have a commissioned one, but Build-a-Bear is cheap and still looks pretty good all things considered.  Especially you can get specific on how firmly it is stuffed.  But yeah, I can understand the aversion.

Anyway, I've been wondering what the heck's up with the 4DE Pinkie plushies; I pre-ordered one back in July and haven't heard a peep about 'em since.

The 4DE plushies are unfortunately so back ordered that they take forever to go to you, I pre ordered my Twilight Sparkle 4DE plushie back in May and didn't get it until September if I remember correctly when it was supposedly to be released in July. I guess people really want those plushies badly and who can blame them, they are cheap and are great quality. I already have an Applejack plushie but I might still get a 4DE one when they finally do release one for her, and will get a Rainbow Dash one as soon as they announce it.

Consider them the pauper's plushie; I wish I could afford a custom, hell, I would love to have a commissioned one, but Build-a-Bear is cheap and still looks pretty good all things considered.  Especially you can get specific on how firmly it is stuffed.  But yeah, I can understand the aversion.

Plus of all the plushes they're the only ones you can get outfits for. Like Rainbowdash having the gala dress and so will Fluttershy. (I"m gonna have my fluttershy have "yay!" be a sound in her , possibly "woohoo!" too 

Hmm They def aren't over bloated, thats all dependant on your taste. As you can (if you get them in store) have them fluffed out, or softened.

They have actual doll hair on them, and enough they actually can be styled correctly (well, RD and Twi can, no idea on Pinkie or Flutter yet)

Only complaint I could see is Rainbows wings are bit off looking, but that aside they're more spot on IMO than most customs I'd seen.. especially with the stuffed hair...

Hmm They def aren't over bloated, thats all dependant on your taste. As you can (if you get them in store) have them fluffed out, or softened.

They have actual doll hair on them, and enough they actually can be styled correctly (well, RD and Twi can, no idea on Pinkie or Flutter yet)

Only complaint I could see is Rainbows wings are bit off looking, but that aside they're more spot on IMO than most customs I'd seen.. especially with the stuffed hair...

Well... I paid 33 dollars for my plushie, and it's like a quadrillion times more awesome than the build a bear ones, IN MY OPINION. I wouldn't be able to stand the look on those plushies if I owned one myself, the build a bear ones... Dressing em up ain't important to me, A.J already got a hat, what more is there to it?

Mine:

img-1954471-1-ecu9LHX.jpg

Edited by *Rarity

Well... I paid 33 dollars for my plushie, and it's like a quadrillion times more awesome than the build a bear ones, IN MY OPINION. I wouldn't be able to stand the look on those plushies if I owned one myself, the build a bear ones... Dressing em up ain't important to me, A.J already got a hat, what more is there to it?

Mine:

img-1954471-1-ecu9LHX.jpg

Wow, for a custom-made 33 dollar plushie that is not bad at all!  (I mean, in my perception the legs seem a bit unstable, but the hat, good lordie the hat makes up for it!)

From whom did you get it, may I ask?

I have 4 blind bags: Lotus, Granny Smith, Flower wishes(don't know who the heck that is), and Comet Tail(also don't know who that is). I should be getting an about  3 inch tall figure of Rarity tomorrow. Unless my freaking friend spent the money I gave him on Pop Tarts. 

A "Fun has been Doubled" Luna pin.

Twilicorn shirt.

Pony Lanyard. 

Wow, for a custom-made 33 dollar plushie that is not bad at all!  (I mean, in my perception the legs seem a bit unstable, but the hat, good lordie the hat makes up for it!)

From whom did you get it, may I ask?

Haha, it's not custom made. It's mass produced in china. I bought it on ebay from mangaanimegadgets - but he's just a reseller, I don't know who/what company made it... The tag is all in chinease, so I can't read what it says, but I've seen the same plush sell on the swedish ebay, but that one was sending from Hong Kong. link-> http://dsa.ebay.co.uk/sch/mangaanimegadgets/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Haha, it's not custom made. It's mass produced in china. I bought it on ebay from mangaanimegadgets - but he's just a reseller, I don't know who/what company made it... The tag is all in chinease, so I can't read what it says, but I've seen the same plush sell on the swedish ebay, but that one was sending from Hong Kong. link-> http://dsa.ebay.co.uk/sch/mangaanimegadgets/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Huh, interesting!  Thanks for the link though!

Last thing I bought was pony underwear, I bought them a few months ago, but before that I got a bottle of shampoo and body wash that smelled like berry. But there's this backpack at hot topic I want really bad!!

Not sure if you put this up intentionally to "be funny" or something, but that looks really bloody nasty... Like as if you pooed down the entire... Euw... msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png

• Brohoof 1

After nearly two years of longing and hoping, I finally found myself a perfect Derpy plush that didn't cost a fortune.
I couldn't afford to blow 300+ dollars on a plush even if I wanted, so this was a sign from heavens as far as I'm concerned.
I'm happy. Happier than I have been in a long time.

$(KGrHqRHJBoFJgIY23(BBSbjDbft6Q~~60_12.J

$T2eC16FHJHoFGlkkO+vsBSbjD,8su!~~60_12.J

• Brohoof 5