Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

So my old headphones broke so I got new ones :D they are kids headphones and they still fit my head! 

DID i mention I love pinkie pie?

OH OH and I got new socks too!!! 

post-560-0-15774200-1386465328.jpg

post-560-0-29826500-1386465967_thumb.jpg

Edited by Starlighty
  • Brohoof 6

So my old headphones broke so I got new ones :D they are kids headphones and they still fit my head! 

How is the sound?

Got me the vinyl scratch ones and I gotta say.. its sad... My blue tooth ones have better sound!

tempted to cannibalize the blue tooth ones and slap them into the VS housing...

Edited by GrimCW

How is the sound?

Got me the vinyl scratch ones and I gotta say.. its sad... My blue tooth ones have better sound!

tempted to cannibalize the blue tooth ones and slap them into the VS housing...

Oh well these are kids headphones so they put a volume control on them but man do they blast in my ears... 

I was across the room and could still hear them in a full room of noises college students so that's saying something about them

Oh well these are kids headphones so they put a volume control on them but man do they blast in my ears... 

I was across the room and could still hear them in a full room of noises college students so that's saying something about them

no fair then.. these ones are the ones from hot topic and the sound is just pathetic :(

Even plugged them into my comp and cranked it.. they are just soooo quiet... :(

ahh well.. they still look neat, and I can always seat some better speakers into them :) part of being a tech nut is being unafraid of toying with things..

no fair then.. these ones are the ones from hot topic and the sound is just pathetic :(

Even plugged them into my comp and cranked it.. they are just soooo quiet... :(

ahh well.. they still look neat, and I can always seat some better speakers into them :) part of being a tech nut is being unafraid of toying with things..

Ya I don't like hot topic headphones they break too easily... Like I got bacon and eggs headphones from there and they were gone in a week! i spent 9 dollars on them too >_< 

DID i mention I love pinkie pie?

OH OH and I got new socks too!!! 

I am so jelly of those socks. I've really been wanting to get the Fluttershy Chara-cover for my iPhone, but christmas is just a few weeks away so hopefully it'll be under the tree.   :yay:

I don't know if this counts as "recently bought," but I just paid for the deposits on plushies of Luna and Daring Do I'm having commissioned  :wub:

Edited by Octavia's Melody

I am so jelly of those socks. I've really been wanting to get the Fluttershy Chara-cover for my iPhone, but christmas is just a few weeks away so hopefully it'll be under the tree.   :yay:

I don't know if this counts as "recently bought," but I just paid for the deposits on plushies of Luna and Daring Do I'm having commissioned  :wub:

I actually got these songs at fred myers! they were 25% off from their original price so they were actually 7.50 each. 

When I went to hot topic they were like 18 dollars and I wasn't gonna pay that.

• Brohoof 1

whenever I go to the store I always have a couple dollars or some change and get a pack of trading cards, a blind bag or a dog tag. Anything I can get my hands on that's under $5. I always keep the bag for some reason

You have some great wallpaper.

I've been wanting to buy the Derpy shirt, and with my birthday a few days away,'maybe I'll get some money.

• Brohoof 1

Yesterday I want to the mall.  I got a Derpy tank top at Hot Topic on clearence.  I also stopped in at Build a Bear and finally got my Fluttershy.  It's my first Build a Bear pony.  I've had Spike since he came out though.

Some of my stuff from toywiz came yesterday! I finally got my Vinyl Funko Pinkie figure as well as the POP one too. :)

post-17693-0-70344800-1386701279_thumb.jpg

Last Sunday before the MLP CCG premiere event, my friend and I stopped by Build a Bear and got out ponies. Naturally, I got my darling Fluttershy. It was a super cute experience. I have never been to Build a Bear before and watching the kids all excited made me excited. I dunno if you have been told to do it---but right before you're going to put the little heart into your plush, they make you do this silly dance. Like, rub your hands together to warm the heart and what not. The woman waited for my friend's Rainbow Dash to be filled with stuffing and then we got to do the dance together.

It was an awesome experience. I don't have the pics of when we got them (watching the ponies be born lmao) but I might ask my friend to send hers and I will post them on my blog. :D Here are two pics of Flutters in my room with the closest thing to Angel. lol It's my Audino plush as well XD It's shy...

post-17693-0-11370400-1386701562_thumb.jpg

post-17693-0-34870300-1386701603_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Received my Twily and Pinkie plushies from 4de yesterday.

post-14058-0-29354200-1386712134_thumb.jpg

Without a doubt the most awesome MLP merch I own! They are sooo well-made for being fairly inexpensive retail plushies. They even exceeded my expectations. Can't stop smiling when I look at them.  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

I couldn't justified the price for the accessories. No were is that peace of material worth 15$ per a dress...

how ever here's my pinkie pie Build a Bear

build_a_bear___pinkie_pie___signed_by_ma

Edited by MadDoggyca
  • Brohoof 1

I couldn't justified the price for the accessories. No were is that peace of material worth 15$ per a dress...

$15? marked up? In my BaB they were $12 or so.. still questionable to some degree IMO, but barring something better I just gnabbed them... 

hmmm I want mine signed now.. And yet.. first I need work, and hopefully Bronycon next year! :)