What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

This arrived in the mail today....$12 off Amazon with free shipping.

The Elements Of Harmony book.I'm not a book person by any means, but I just had to have this. I really like the cover of it and what's in it is interesting too. I love all the random quotes on the inner covers as well.

post-16340-0-91547100-1391056124_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-48647900-1391056543_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Forgot to post these. They're from my 'pony hunting' adventure with my little sis last Friday. We picked up the PJ bottoms and the shot glasses at Spencer's. The belt, wristband and shirt came from Hot Topic:

Now, I'm not really a fan of Dr. Whooves, but I got the shirt anyway because tees were "buy one, get one 50% off", and I had an odd number of misc. band tees on hand. My mom saw me wearing the shirt the next day and told me "That is one pissed off horse!" I asked if she knew who he was supposed to be, and my pops chimed in said "Dr. Whooves!" My mom then thought it was the coolest thing ever. B)

Those PJ bottoms...

The Spencers where I live is not cool enough to have those, Celestia darn it.

And finally, someone else who's not a huge fan of Doctor Whooves. I mean, he's okay, but I guess you gotta be a Dr. Who fan to really appreciate the guy.

Awesome to see your family getting in on the fun, that's always nice. Your dad just became more awesome in only two words.

• Brohoof 1

Some merch just came in today, and I'm bucking ecstatic!

post-23653-0-15804100-1391140622_thumb.jpg

A perfect fitting shirt, the most generic pony thing anypony could buy, but I make it about 20% cooler B)

post-23653-0-59229500-1391140582_thumb.jpg

This shirt would be great, if it fit a little tighter, the small on this shirt is not the same small as the one above, so all I gotta do is shrink it down to size.

post-23653-0-53666200-1391140515_thumb.jpg

The A la recherche d'une, Rainbow Dash herself, kind of, you'd almost mistake it because this plushie looks so damn fine!  This thing is freaking perfect.  It's actually larger than I thought it would be, which explains the 150 dollar price tag.  Go check out Fabricninja on deviant art if you like this style.  She mounts perfectly to my bass drum, and will be with me at every upcoming show to wish me luck.

• Brohoof 1

Oh oh.. I got a new Rainbow Dash and Twilight BaB.. mostly cause I messed up RD's hair on my original, and thought I did on Twi too.. Turns up twi was fine, and actually looked better than the new one :P

Still.. tossed them on the head of the bed for snuggling... yeah, guilty pleasure it is. I just wanna hug something while I sleep dammit!

Also found a target that amazingly still had some of the dog tags so I grabbed a hand full... only one I got that I didn't have was Trixie :/

anyone wanna trade a couple? :P

They also had the metal ones there too, so I grabbed AJ, Twi, and Rarity, the only ones they had that I didn't.. Learned  that Scratch exists as a metal one and now I'm beyond super pissed I can't find them worth a damned anymore...

Grabbed also an RD throw blanket that has her on it and her tag line "20% cooler" :)

hmmm oh, and learned of the new BaB ones while talking to the store manager. But I saw someone else already posted those :)

I got the 4 movie set for G3 for my birthday. :3

:blink:

:eww:

:derp:

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 1

My order finally got here!! :D :D :wub:

10751_692618260791131_2087849230_n.jpg

I already had the photo print since it arrived early, but I took it down from my wall for this picture, so my whole order can be together :D It's going back up after I finish this post.

Oh, and lookie at my guitar now :wub:

1551752_692618214124469_853599061_n.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Oh oh.. I got a new Rainbow Dash and Twilight BaB.. mostly cause I messed up RD's hair on my original, and thought I did on Twi too.. Turns up twi was fine, and actually looked better than the new one :P

Still.. tossed them on the head of the bed for snuggling... yeah, guilty pleasure it is. I just wanna hug something while I sleep dammit!

Also found a target that amazingly still had some of the dog tags so I grabbed a hand full... only one I got that I didn't have was Trixie :/

anyone wanna trade a couple? :P

They also had the metal ones there too, so I grabbed AJ, Twi, and Rarity, the only ones they had that I didn't.. Learned  that Scratch exists as a metal one and now I'm beyond super pissed I can't find them worth a damned anymore...

Grabbed also an RD throw blanket that has her on it and her tag line "20% cooler" :)

Yeah I"m still looking for the Rarity one in the deluxe pack , also Princess Luna , however I've only found the deluxe pack at one store and they still haven't gotten either in.

This is what I have of the dog tags:

(wish I could find more of the deluxe packs)

post-11698-0-41879500-1391313395_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(wish I could find more of the deluxe packs)

I wish I could find them in general.. the nearest places to me stopped selling them flat out, and the anyplace else is 40+ min off, and they seem to be not restocking :(

I wish I could find them in general.. the nearest places to me stopped selling them flat out, and the anyplace else is 40+ min off, and they seem to be not restocking :(

not sure where you live (or forgot ) but in the Midwest US there's a store called Meijer that stocks 'em. We have a whole box I think of the single ones up front at mine. However they haven't restocked the deluxe ones since the first time they did. Maybe I"ll get lucky and run into the vendor that does them XD

Since I"m only missing a couple of the single ones I'll probably just buy those off ebay since the chance isn't worth it. XD

I've already got several doubles. (so of which my special somepony got XD ) 

Edited by Lady Leopardess

+1 Also the snapbands.I want a Fluttershy snapband. Our Target had probably 20+ then one day they were ALL gone, like the were taken off the shelf or something.

...I hate to say this but maybe the deluxe tags were a one time print? I got 4 of 'em when they first came out and wanted to get more for my friends for Christmas but, I've been going to meijer for weeks and they only have the signal tags? 

well I know at mine they have the single dog tags up front and the deluxe dog tags in the back by toys in the card section , did you try looking there?

+1 Also the snapbands.I want a Fluttershy snapband. Our Target had probably 20+ then one day they were ALL gone, like the were taken off the shelf or something.

yeah I noticed they all disappeared as well. Although our store had a very small amount to begin with. Fluttershy was the only one I couldn't get , luckily my special somepony (who lives far away) was able to get me one. <3

well I know at mine they have the single dog tags up front and the deluxe dog tags in the back by toys in the card section , did you try looking there?

oh really? There's my problem! I was looking in cooking the whole time!  ^_^

naw, I guess they're just out. I'll try tomorrow, see if magical they got somemore

oh really? There's my problem! I was looking in cooking the whole time!  ^_^

naw, I guess they're just out. I'll try tomorrow, see if magical they got somemore

I was just sayin' that since common sense it would make sense that items that are that similar would be ya know together, but they're not.  At least I dunno to me that makes more sense...