What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I just brought all the Rainbow Powered Mane 6 brushables (because the store I went to mislabeled them for £1 :D so yeah Lucky day for me!)

Nice! I got one brushable for $4 instead of $5 once; but nothing that good

• Brohoof 1

I haven't bought any MLP merchandise recently, but I was given the Mystery Mini Funko Vinyl Octavia figure as a gift from my boyfriend :)

• Brohoof 1

Bought two pony-related merch last weekend! Stumbled upon a Derpy t-shirt that was on clearance at Hot Topic. Spent a good $4 on it. Then I headed to WalMart and bought a MLP:CCG starter kit, been wanting to get into the game for quite a while now and now I can! :D

y9LjmJ5.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Bought two pony-related merch last weekend! Stumbled upon a Derpy t-shirt that was on clearance at Hot Topic. Spent a good $4 on it. Then I headed to WalMart and bought a MLP:CCG starter kit, been wanting to get into the game for quite a while now and now I can! :D

img-2777719-1-y9LjmJ5.jpg

That's my favorite shirt ever!  Do you know if they had anymore?  I'm looking to replace mine as it has a bunch of holes in it.

• Brohoof 2

That's my favorite shirt ever!  Do you know if they had anymore?  I'm looking to replace mine as it has a bunch of holes in it.

I have no idea, they were in a "3.99 and up" clearance box and there were many t-shirts scattered around. I found that one, as well as a Trixie T-shirt, but the Trixie one was a small and that doesn't fit me, unfortunately. So I went with the Derpy one instead. 

I'll be wearing it for the first time tomorrow. :)

• Brohoof 2

Gimme gimmeeee!!! I want it. XD

Anyways, my grandma got me these:

img-2779416-2-10492054_334107296737857_5

Beautiful Lanyards. :D

I wear it every day now :D

Those lanyards are great, I don't know what show/game the other one refers to but both look very cool :D

I wear it every day now :D

Those lanyards are great, I don't know what show/game the other one refers to but both look very cool :D

Adventure Time!! Duhh! :P

adventure-time.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Stopped by the local drug store for Goody's yesterday and saw a few carded brushables (Rarity and Sunset Shimmer) that I picked up for Thing 1 & 2 (daughters). Even though they weren't for me ... it counts.  

Still waiting on my WLF Future Twilight and Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey everypony I finally  got the  100 % COOLER PLAYING CARDS OF MLP FIM yes they were hard to find but for 7.50 cents was worth the wait as I bought them at an Anime fest in Wichita ,KS later !

I'm back tell everypony the last pony idem I bought was a custom made blind bag pony for 10 dollars for commission of my Metallica parody band Unicornia  the cuite mark has a silver guitar striking the ground with a some what glow in the dark green lightening he's jade green with blue eyes and hair is purplish pink enjoy !

Edited by rainbowdashbrony1
  • Brohoof 1

I love my AJ deluxe dog tag, so I have ordered a Twilight Sparkle version also :)