Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

Here is Jumbo AppleJack, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle:

sig-3783646.sig-3782724.8ajURp.jpg

Horray! They arrived!

Just need to get a hat for AJ, eh?

Oh, I know! Instead of getting an AJ-Style hat, you can just get a bunch of different hats, and have her wear a different one every day, or once a week, or something.

After all, she has been known to wear other hats, on occasion...

sig-3783646.Applejack_Dance.gif

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 1

Horray! They arrived!

Just need to get a hat for AJ, eh?

Oh, I know! Instead of getting an AJ-Style hat, you can just get a bunch of different hats, and have her wear a different one every day, or once a week, or something.

That's a excellent idea!!

I wonder why I didn't think of that

• Brohoof 1

Picked up 2 NEW sparking 16" TY ponies,

Full new images at http://maddoggyca.deviantart.com/gallery/45537698/plushies

heres the comparisons  of the old/new TYs

sig-3780942.rarity___teeny_beany___16_in

sig-3780942.rarity___teeny_beany___16_in

sig-3780942.rainbow_dash___teeny_beany__

sig-3780942.rainbow_dash___teeny_beany__

I just noticed the old TY hard the wrong color of eyes

I saw these new TY figures. I'm glad that they remembered all of Rainbow Dash's tail colors. this time. Last time they neglected the yellow part. 

(edited)

I finally got Build A Bear Applejack and Applebloom plushies after months and months of being forced to wait because I could not get a ride to my local Build A Bear and then had a slight money issue. Here's some pics! post-26379-0-83037500-1432574787_thumb.jpg This is Applejack with Applebloom. I wish they gave Applejack a bit more hair and I wish that I had found her outfit but no biggie. My favorite part of Applebloom is her bow. They really did a great job with her bow. post-26379-0-54963600-1432574971_thumb.jpg In this picture I imagine the CMC singing "Hearts as Strong As Horses" LOL. post-26379-0-88734300-1432575077_thumb.jpg And here's the picture of my complete collection so far. :D

Edited by StitchandMLPlover
  • Brohoof 3

I guess this sort of counts as MLP merchandise. ;)

Photo on 5-28-15 at 12.47 PM.jpg

• Brohoof 1

as a wedding gift to me my fiance ordered me a Shining Armor funko from hottopic (since I have Cadance) and it turned out to be the glitter/clear variant! (which I don't ever get when I order from them)

woohoo! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Got five of the eight single bagged 3 inch figures. I know I'm way late to this thread and it has undoubtedly been noted, but they didn't even make a Twilight in this figure series. Had I known that, I might not have bought any, cuz ideally I want a full set of mane 6. 

I went to the Pheonix Comic Con and got all these 

MLP plushies. It was amazing how many there were there. 

Wow! Those look awesome- great find!  :D

(edited)

It's all and evil plot by Hasbro.  And it's WORKING!  :okiedokielokie: Now I know why Hasbro is putting gaps between episodes...  It's to make Pony junkies like me satisfy my withdrawal pangs by buying PONY MERCH.  I got 2 Aurora plushies and a build-a-bear stuffie.  Dropped a hundred bucks... Snort...post-30984-0-23739200-1433109744.jpg

post-30984-0-24124600-1433109757.jpg

post-30984-0-79702100-1433109768_thumb.jpg

ETA.  The Applejack and Rainbow Dash Plushies are great, the Rarity - not so much.  Rarity sort of has a double chin, and her tail is really puny and limp...  She would be horrified.  Also, they made her pretty chunky.  All in all, it's a do over.  I'm looking for a more suitable rarity plush. 

Edited by Foliha
  • Brohoof 2

Bought this classy shirt at Hot Topic. Today I noticed though that MLP stuff at Hot topic is sort of dying out where I live. 

post-14651-0-49072600-1433132893_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Bought this classy shirt at Hot Topic. Today I noticed though that MLP stuff at Hot topic is sort of dying out where I live. 

Cool T-Shirt!

But, yeah, my local Hot Topic stores (Houston area) are also cutting back on their MLP Merch too. :(

They still have some Cadence and Shining Armor vinyl figures, but they haven't gotten any new MLP T-Shirts, in months. :okiedokielokie:

About to order some shirts form We Love Fine.  Will post some cool pictures when they arrive.

• Brohoof 1