What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I thought about getting that, but I decided the design just wasn't enjoyable enough (for me anyways). I really really want that coin though, too bad I can't just order it.  -_-

Now I'm just crossing my fingers for an awesome Mane-iac one. I'll order them all! Not a single tabletop/counter space in my house will be without a Mane-iac. She'll even have a shelf in the shower! attachicon.gifMad.png

:comeatus:  Nightmare is just too awesome for some .. nah i know what you mean, it isnt the best, but its still so cool .. plus the coin, so yeah  :derp: MINE

good lord, Too many Mane-iacs .. I shall have to save one from you  :smug:

Possibly one day!

mlfw3962_small.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Who brought us here at the Pony Merchandise? I'd love to be here on pony merchandise including the show, spin-off show EQG, gaming and anything else! :D

I managed to snag me a Trixie figure from Welovefine while at BronyCon, I got a nice custom made Pinkie figure for about 79$, a Derpy shot glass and Aj pint glass (their cutie marks), and a Trixie and Derpy Plushie. One for 37$ and the other for 80$ (even though it was the same brand, it was from a different vendor. Shoulda grabbed the AJ and Rarity one as well, especially since they were of 4de plushie quality.) And last I got a Rarity collectable tin.

seqxuSK.jpg

UD50Ugk.jpg

iXYQuhb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

This is my very first MLP thing that I have bought. I got it at the Ekka yesterday, it was at the EB games stall/ shop. It was only $15 and I have always wanted one so I thought, since I have the opportunity to get one I may as well get one.

post-24322-0-41910200-1407825352_thumb.jpg

This makes me happy :P

I may have also gotten a unicorn mask as well, not really MLP related (even though it is a unicorn) but still fun as hell to mess around with.

Edited by McTurkeyBurger
  • Brohoof 3

I bought this recently, I got a Rarity holo in one of the included packs which made me happy :D

Also, the bonus promo AJ card included with this box was included twice so I got a spare which was pretty cool :D

post-26968-0-22141000-1407841220_thumb.jpg

$_35.JPG

Edited by Guest

I guess you could call me a little obsessed.. Most of these are new, although plan on selling/trading more than half of them. 

Still searching for a Series 1 Rarity and Rainbow Dash 

post-17919-0-91336400-1407882981_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I got...

another coloring book! Yay! :P

This one is tiny, but the ponies look more like themselves. There's also a few more characters included- CMC, Big Mac, Zecora, Cheerilee...

and still no Luna!! :( :( :( :(

• Brohoof 2

I was quite surprised when I found my latest piece as I find we are sometimes quite behind the US in certain releases or merch, but I just bought the movie accurate Fluttershy EG doll. I love her and will go nicely in my doll collection.

• Brohoof 1

I have none, but I can't deny I've been eyeing a plushie or two, even though that normally isn't my thing.

Honestly I couldn't see myself wearing pony clothing in the near future. Only like 3 people know I'm a brony, so unless I 'came out' (hate that phrase) definitely a no-no.

Edited by Mister_SGG

I guess you could call me a little obsessed.. Most of these are new, although plan on selling/trading more than half of them. 

Still searching for a Series 1 Rarity and Rainbow Dash 

I would not mind taking those promo cards off your hands.

• Brohoof 1