Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria's Fate - Chain Fanfic

SBaby

(edited)

FINALLY! I figured out a title for this thing. Now that THAT'S out of the way, we can begin this.

Okay. So what's a Chain Fanfic?

A Chain Fanfic is a Fic that isn't just written by one person. It's written by everyone on a forum that wants to add to it. I'll be starting the story, and then it's up to the next person that decides to add to it what happens next. The purpose of this kind of Fic is to see just how creative writers can be. So in a way, it's sort of a game too.

Rules:

- All character minimum rules apply. Other than that, what you add can be as short or as long as you want it to be (though I wouldn't recommend anything more than a few Word pages at a time).

- If you post in this topic, you MUST add something to the story. If you want to make a comment, use an OOC tag.

- If you just posted part of the story, you can't post again until at least one other person posts. No editing or deleting your posts allowed, even for spellchecking (with the exception of the instructions on this first post). That's part of the challenge.

- Nothing inappropriate. None of that Rule 34 stuff, and no clopping stuff. This is more for the sake of others that might post here and might not like that kind of thing. Violence is allowed, as long as there isn't any excessive gore.

- Try to keep the canon characters relatively in character. This almost goes without saying, but every canon character is fair game in this kind of Fic. But try not to make them do something that's completely out of character, UNLESS there is a really good reason for it.

- Skill level does NOT matter! Just do your best. I know I'm not the greatest writer on Earth.

- Finally, BE CREATIVE! Let's see what you all can do with this. And let's see how long we can make this.

So, with all that said, I'll set up a short scenario to get us started.

________

Equestria's Fate

The sun was shining brightly over Ponyville. Various Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasi could be seen going about their daily routines. One violet colored pony in particular, seemed to be in quite a hurry. This was Twilight Sparkle. And today of all days, was the worst day for her to be late for something.

"Why didn't you wake me, Spike?!" Twilight frantically shouted, knowing full well that it was her fault for oversleeping.

"I tried to," Spike seemed to submissively say, as if already knowing this was a losing battle.

Spike held on for dear life, as Twilight took a sharp turn, skidding and nearly falling over in the process. She continued to race through town, as other ponies could be seen scrambling to get out of her way.

"Why did it have to be today?!" Twilight muttered to herself, as she ran clear out of town and toward...

________

Alright, folks. This is where you come in. What is Twilight late for? Where is she going? And what will happen next? Even I don't know the answers to these questions. The fate of Equestria, as well as this Fanfic are in the hands of the next person that posts. So come one and all, and have fun with this.

Edited by SBaby

(edited)

Excuse me. I'm sorry if I'm being rude but this under the wrong topic. It's either under forum games or role playing.

OOC: I know it seems weird, but Chain Fics are Fanfics, not RPs. It's been that way on every single message board I've ever been on. That is why I posted it here. If any mods would rather it be in Forum Games, let me know. But this is NOT an RP.

Edited by SBaby

Should we start then or what...? ^^ I guess this could be fun, If everypony took it seriously, And it could turn out to be a good read xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Should we start then or what...? ^^ I guess this could be fun, If everypony took it seriously, And it could turn out to be a good read xD

OOC: Yeah. Just continue from where the first post started.

The intention of this is simply to get the creative juices flowing, and also to see what people decide to do with this.

Edited by SBaby

OOC: I know it seems weird, but Chain Fics are Fanfics, not RPs. It's been that way on every single message board I've ever been on. That is why I posted it here. If any mods would rather it be in Forum Games, let me know. But this is NOT an RP.

oh... I'm sorry. I'm kinda new to this stuff ^_^ sooo.... Yeah. I hate this letter minimum. I guess stuff