Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Octavia or Vinyl?

Yozer247

125 users have voted

1. 1. Octavia or Vinyl Scratch?

• Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • BOTH!

Or she would be a part of a secret ninja society!

Posted Image

Still adorable.

oh fuuuuuuuuuudge, that makes so much sense why you don't see her much in the series.... classical ninjas... who'd ya thought?

• Brohoof 2

Both, Both I say. Like I've said before if you pick two of three genres (Metal,Dubstep/Electronic, and Classical) you will end up with, most of the time, an epic song.

I mean how could this not be cool

• Brohoof 1

I never really liked Octavia's look. I prefer the awesomeness of Vinyll Scratch. She's much cooler looking.

Agatha from Fallout 3 is best violinist. Not even a pony could fill that spot in my heart. RIP, Agatha. Raiders shouldn't have taken you so early :(

Um, Octavia's a cellist though. Not a a violinist. So I don't really see how that is relevant.

Also, while I don't share your love of Agatha, how did she die by raiders? She's still alive for me.

Um, Octavia's a cellist though. Not a a violinist. So I don't really see how that is relevant.

Also, while I don't share your love of Agatha, how did she die by raiders? She's still alive for me.

Sorry, same type of instrument.

And with Agatha, she's not scripted to die or anything, but one day I went to visit one of the kindest souls in the waste, Agatha, to find s caravan dead outside of her house with a dead raider. I quickly sprinted into the door to make sure she was okay and I found her body slumped on the floor, surrounded by blood. It was horrible.

Off topic, is your name a reference to Mass Effect 2's Archangel or no? He's the best Archangel :3

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, same type of instrument.

And with Agatha, she's not scripted to die or anything, but one day I went to visit one of the kindest souls in the waste, Agatha, to find s caravan dead outside of her house with a dead raider. I quickly sprinted into the door to make sure she was okay and I found her body slumped on the floor, surrounded by blood. It was horrible.

Off topic, is your name a reference to Mass Effect 2's Archangel or no? He's the best Archangel :3

Oh man! What a horrible random encounter!

As to my name. Well, yes and name. Partially I wanted a cool name that had two parts to it. That also meant something. Partially a reference to a certain Turian. It's also my favorite album from Two Steps from Hell.

Plus, I like how it means "Angel of the highest rank."

• Brohoof 1

I am new to this website, but I would have to say Vinyl. only because Vinyl appears more in the episodes. versus Octavia who I've only seen in "the ticket master". Not only does Vinyl appear more than Octavia but she is much more awesome. does anybody else think of Vinyl if she ever had a speaking part as having kind of the same voice of Rainbow dash or is that just me?

I am new to this website, but I would have to say Vinyl. only because Vinyl appears more in the episodes. versus Octavia who I've only seen in "the ticket master". Not only does Vinyl appear more than Octavia but she is much more awesome. does anybody else think of Vinyl if she ever had a speaking part as having kind of the same voice of Rainbow dash or is that just me?

Actually, they both have appeared in only two episodes. And Octavia wasn't in The Ticket Master, she was in The Best Night Ever and Sweet And Elite. Yes, Vinyl seems like she'd have an RD-like voice.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, they both have appeared in only two episodes. And Octavia wasn't in The Ticket Master, she was in The Best Night Ever and Sweet And Elite. Yes, Vinyl seems like she'd have an RD-like voice.

Sorry, i am half asleep, please forgive I just got up you are right lol i dont where I got ticket master -_- ignore that lol

Sorry, i am half asleep, please forgive I just got up you are right lol i dont where I got ticket master -_- ignore that lol

Haha, it's quite alright, everyone has their derpy moments.

Aw, I was looking for a derpy emoticon and there are none. Oh well.

• Brohoof 1

That's a difficult thing to decide be abuse for me I love to listen to the kind of music that vinyl would play, but at the same time I'm a cellist so Octavia is cool to me too.

That's a difficult thing to decide be abuse for me I love to listen to the kind of music that vinyl would play, but at the same time I'm a cellist so Octavia is cool to me too.

My stupid autocorrect thought that because is "be abuse." now I am going to type random things to act as filler.

This was the most hardest choice that I have ever made in my whole entire life. I had to choose BOTH! A lot of you would problaby choose one depending on the type of music that you like or something. Both of them are just awesome overall anyway. :P

• 2 years later...

Heehee, just for the sake of poking this old thread and declaring the final victory.

Looks like the majority love both! Thats great, the fact two background ponies with such different fanon personalities and musics can be so equally loved is fantastic.

But for the more cynical look and ignoring the 'both' votes, OCTAVIA WINS.

Fzx0nXE.jpg

"SUCK IT VINYL" *Cello solos and exits stage*

Music is a tie because I like both.

Impact is tied to awesomeness so I'll go with Octy for putting up with Vinyl's... eccentricities. Not that I don't like Vinyl, but I would definitely be the Octavia in a relationship/roommate situation, whichever you prefer to think of them as.