Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Octavia or Vinyl?

Yozer247

125 users have voted

1. 1. Octavia or Vinyl Scratch?

• Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • BOTH!

Both. Their contrasting personalities playing off each other is what makes them interesting. Neither one would be nearly as good a character alone as they are together.

Huh, I cast my vote and now the top two options are tied.

Which leads me to this question: Why in the name of Tartarus and Celestia was Octavia losing? Goodness you guys! C'mon! I mean best pony needs your votes. NEEDS them! Seriously!

Octavia is my favorite, classy, hot, good looking, gorgeous, plays a cool instrument, and is far more refined than Vinyl. Not that I dislike Vinyl, she's probably my second favorite or something, but Octavia is just...

So awesome.

EDIT: In terms of Music: Tell me you can't see Octavia playing this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLdhFVzqt4

I love classical music.

In terms of impact: Octavia, because she spiked an interest in me learning music. I've already purchased an Ocarina.

In terms of awesomeness?

Posted Image

Does more need to be said?

I absolutely love two steps from hell! :D

But i also am really getting into vinyl's style of music aswell.

hmmm i wonder if someone were to combine them

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely love two steps from hell! :D

But i also am really getting into vinyl's style of music aswell.

hmmm i wonder if someone were to combine them

So something like out of Pathogen right?

It seems like something that Vinyl would come up with an any rate.

• Brohoof 1

So something like out of Pathogen right?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxMUN20Q8As

It seems like something that Vinyl would come up with an any rate.

I can see Octavia doing music like this too :wub:

this isn't really much of a contest we all know that Octavia is best pony :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Although I love both of them this much *spreads arms out wide* I'll have to go with Vinyl Scratch for 3 reasons.

1) I've known about Vinyl far longer than Octavia.

2) Vinyl's epic bass cannon!

3) She washed dishes with wubs! How more epic can you get?

(edited)

Although I love both of them this much *spreads arms out wide* I'll have to go with Vinyl Scratch for 3 reasons.

1) I've known about Vinyl far longer than Octavia.

2) Vinyl's epic bass cannon!

3) She washed dishes with wubs! How more epic can you get?

orchestras were there first, your arguement is invalid! and I'm married to Octavia so my opinion is extremely a bit bias Edited by Red
  • Brohoof 1

Vinyl scratch, just because I can. No questions please. I am far to much busy trying to make people wonder why I choosed what I did. Lol, seriously I just like her better.

Posted Image

And thus, the octavia army begins its middle stpes into the DJ world and it kicks butt too. *Shades*

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl all the way. Love her design, love the personality she seems to have and the one given to her through fan animations. And sorry, but classical music and the like never has and never will do it for me. Plus, hey, Octavia doesn't have a Bass Cannon.

Vinyl all the way. Love her design, love the personality she seems to have and the one given to her through fan animations. And sorry, but classical music and the like never has and never will do it for me. Plus, hey, Octavia doesn't have a Bass Cannon.

To be fair, the bass cannon isn't...canon...the cannon is a headcanon (not a head cannon. wait, what).

To be fair, the bass cannon isn't...canon...the cannon is a headcanon (not a head cannon. wait, what).

And? They're background ponies, going by strictly canon chocks things up to appearance and what you 'guess' to be their personality, and that's about it.

And? They're background ponies, going by strictly canon chocks things up to appearance and what you 'guess' to be their personality, and that's about it.

I just wanted to say that the cannon wasn't canon since you know, they're almost the same word :P for all we know Octavia could have one too

I just wanted to say that the cannon wasn't canon since you know, they're almost the same word :P for all we know Octavia could have one too

I can't see high-society Octavia having a cannon XD If she had a weapon of any kind it'd be something more majestic and subtle like an arrow that she shoots off her Cello.

I can't see high-society Octavia having a cannon XD If she had a weapon of any kind it'd be something more majestic and subtle like an arrow that she shoots off her Cello.

Or she would be a part of a secret ninja society!

Posted Image

Still adorable.

• Brohoof 3

There is no way I can just choose one of these amazing ponies, on one hand we have Vinyl that can lay out those epic beats, and then we have Octavia that produces that beautiful classy classical music that could cleanse the soul of any being.

So both of them :)

I don't have strong feels for dubsteb or classical music, but I've always preferred Octavia over Vinyl.

Edited by Kenny

I never really liked Octavia's look. I prefer the awesomeness of Vinyll Scratch. She's much cooler looking.

Agatha from Fallout 3 is best violinist. Not even a pony could fill that spot in my heart. RIP, Agatha. Raiders shouldn't have taken you so early :(

Edited by Twilie'Zorah (ADOR)

I loved Octavia when I first joined...but now I think I'll go with Vinyl Scratch since she's associated with EDM (even though people see her as a dubstep artist...I like trance, not dubstep). Also, I love her mane.

Edited by spaghettinoodles