Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

(edited)

Gotta love The Chemical Brothers - 7/10

Could use some moe anime girls singing, would make this particular song a lot better imo :V

It was good though - 7/10

Edited by Erio Touwa
  • Brohoof 1

Devin Townsend is really talented - 8.5/10

Skip to 2:14 to get to the song All We Love We Leave Behind. The first 2 minutes is the instrumental song "Precipice". Also, the lyrics in this song are amazing

The guitarist is quite the... guitarist. He's good. That's what I mean. As is the drummer. He's a dang amazing drummer. The vocals though... are, well, obnoxious, frankly. I wasn't sure what I thought of the lyrics either. 6.5/10.

Mutemath.

Love it, reminds me of Lemaitre. 9/10.

SAME! I discovered that song earlier today and it totally reminded me of Lemaitre. Really surprised to see I'm not alone. Oh yeah, next rater skip this post. Just leaving a comment.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't like the vocals at all. I also don't dig the sound of the song. Not a fan of that kind of metal. 5.5/10. It's a little more than half-good. In other words it's slightly more than okay. Not my favorite thing ever. At all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkkbSechSyo

A not-very-old favorite of mine. The atmosphere is fantastic and the lyrics are freakin' amazing.

Edited by Aero The Fox!

(edited)

7.5/10. A very nice Dubstep/Brostep(?) song. I've been getting into the genre lately. I like softer beats with less unnecessary base drops, and this fits the qualification.

EDIT: 7/10. I like the melody, but it's a bit repetitive. 

Pirate metal, anyone?

Edited by Keiichi

That's what you call entertainers, and the crowd is awesome. At least they respond to their attempts to make jokes - 6.5/10 for the song itself

Well, if you're going to post that, then I'll share my favorite anime ED ever from one of my favorite anime ever :3

5/10. I need much more than that to be soothed.

...that's actually dance music :/