Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

And if you think consoles are useless because you can emulate everything, you really don't get the point of consoles, do you?

Not saying this is what I believe, because it isn't, but what is the point of consoles that separates it from an emulator?

Anyway, on-topic, I liked Mass Effect 1 better than Mass Effect 2. ME1 just felt better and had a larger scope, whereas ME2 just felt cluttered with dialogue to me. You try to talk to people, you usually get told to go away. I eventually just gave up because it had basically turned into a shooter with some dialogue that wasn't worth checking in at every possibility to see if people were ready to talk to you, because the only characters I really even cared about in ME2 were Thane, Garrus, and Tali. Everyone else was bland to me.

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Death Note spoilerz

I thought the ending to Death Note was fantastic. I can understand and somewhat agree with his motivations, but by the end of the series, Light was a dickhead who got what was coming to him. Also unlike a lot of people, I actually liked Near a lot, even if L is my favorite anime character ever.

• Brohoof 4

img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-
Signature by Lacerna | You should fill out my Johari Window. All the cool kids are doing it.

Soul.

Dangthischarcterlimit

I emulated Chrono Trigger and it was my favorite game of all time up until I found BioShock Infinite :confused: I think that soul is more found in the game itself as opposed to the hardware being used to execute the program, but that's just me :please:

Also, on-topic: Franziska von Karma is the best Ace Attorney prosecutor in my mind. Deep, complex, and attractive as all get out :please: There's also so many things left unexplored with her character that she makes writing fanfiction for a blast as well, and I speak from experience :D

• Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Gray-Asexuals and Demisexuals exist. It's all part of the area between asexual and sexual. Not only that, it's part of the asexual spectrum. ;)

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 3

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

I emulated Chrono Trigger and it was my favorite game of all time up until I found BioShock Infinite :confused: I think that soul is more found in the game itself as opposed to the hardware being used to execute the program, but that's just me :please:

Everything is better to play on a console, but I guess that's just me. It took me getting the console version of Morrowind to really appreciate the game to the max level. The platform you're playing on is a big factor in how good a game is.

• Brohoof 2

Biscuit.

Todays Pop music is unbearable.

Edited by Crimsonn
  • Brohoof 3

C9YO7ag.png

Sableye is best... whatever he is, diamond demon thing. He's still awesome. 

(I know he's a Pokemon, psh)

"The fans rushed it!" is not a good reason to defend an unfinished movie/video game.

First of all, the fans have no control of the game/movie being made. Second, even if the fans DID (get the creator to) rush it, it's still the creator's fault for bowing down to peer pressure.

Also, the only good Toy Story movie was the first one.

There are no bad people. I learned this first hand when I was helping people raise their grades and learned that they're not bad people. They're still human beings, and everyone forgets that sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

- "Um... I was just wondering if it's okay if I hold you down against your will for a little bit?"

:fluttershy:Fluttershy is Best Pony! :kindness: 

True pure love is not meant to exist in this day and age, and not everyone has a soulmate :P

It only exists in fanfictions and fantasy.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Ocarina of Time is one of the worst Legend of Zelda games.

Sonic Unleashed is one of the best Sonic games.

TF2 sucks, you spend more time waiting to respawn than actually playing.

Adventure Time is still as good as or better than the earlier seasons.

The Wii U is a really good console.

The Mysterious Mare Do Well is one of my favorite MLP episodes.

I'm fine with referring to a furry with their fursona name if they have one.

The dress is blue and gold.

• Brohoof 1

~Near is the best Death Note character, L sucks

~Bioshock Infinite's ending was amazing

~Luna is the worst princess and worst pony on the entire show

~Gen 1 Pokemon was garbage

~Megamind is Dreamworks' best movie

~Anna from Frozen is the worst character of the entire movie

~Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo suck

~Homura Akemi is the worst anime character ever created

~Tomoko from WataMote is obnoxious/annoying in every way

~Molestia is disgusting, I'm glad it's gone

~'Derpy' comes off as offensive to me

• Brohoof 2

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

~Tomoko from WataMote is obnoxious/annoying in every way

YES! I had to quit reading the manga because I couldn't stand it anymore. I thought she'd change to be more likable, but she hasn't, as far as I've read T.T

A4uom9f.gif

YES! I had to quit reading the manga because I couldn't stand it anymore. I thought she'd change to be more likable, but she hasn't, as far as I've read T.T

When I first watched the anime I loved her, but when you pay more attention she just comes off as obnoxious and "I'm better than you 'sluts'" (which she basically says in the actual show), really sad actually, it could've been decent. : s

She has some relatable movements but it all gets dragged down.

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

When I first watched the anime I loved her, but when you pay more attention she just comes off as obnoxious and "I'm better than you 'sluts'" (which she basically says in the actual show), really sad actually, it could've been decent. : s   She has some relatable movements but it all gets dragged down.

It's been quite I while since I read the manga, but I vaguely remember that she doesn't really learn from mistakes, and she's pretty mean to the people who actually do talk to her, or something like that.

It would've been much nicer if they made her more like an average (unpopular) person, so people (like me) could relate more...

A4uom9f.gif

The Nintendo Wii was actually a pretty great console. I can see what people mean that it was Nintendo's middle finger to hardcore gamers, but still, I loved games like NSMBWii, Super Mario Galaxy, Skyward Sword, Sonic Colors and others, as well as all the Virtual Console games. In fact, I'd actually go as far to say if it wasn't for all the shovelware, it would have been at least my 2nd favorite Nintendo console (next to the SNES)

While I do think Invader Zim is good, I wouldn't say it was one of Nickelodeon's best. I felt like there were episodes where I feel it's humor went way too.. far and got too disturbing for my liking.

Frozen is the "Call of Duty" of movies. Everyone says it's incredibly overrated, yet that's what like 4/5th of the internet says.. ._.

I played Fighting is Magic.. and I hated it.

People are getting too concerned over what ever the hell that dress color is.

Edited by Miles Tails Prower
  • Brohoof 3