Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

(edited)

I wasn't terribly fond of Winter Wrap Up as an episode, but it's a great song.

I'd rather be a monkey than a human.

Waffles are FAR better than pancakes.

I think spiders are cute. (To an extent)

I can find beauty is many things.

There's no such thing as "best pony".

---------

I'm sure I could muster up s'more, but I'm lazy, and my brain needs a rest.

Edited by Keiichi
  • Brohoof 1

I hate humanity in general. Some days I wish everyone was dead so I can get some goddamn peace for once, but I know that's really mean because there are some great people out there. It just that the good one get shuffled in with the bad; the cons outweight the pros. I fell like humanity needs to start over, because this is not working. And judging by this post, i sound like a philosopher even though I don't know jack-shit.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Diet Coke is nasty, and the fact that it's still a better seller than Coke Zero makes no sense to me. I don't drink soda often, and when I do, I drink whatever doesn't have calories, and between these two, Coke Zero is FAR superior.

The government is either inept, corrupt, or (most likely) both.

Female Anime characters are almost always either annoying or helpless, and they're usually terrible role models for anyone.

ALL News channels stink. Not just Fox News (since that seems to be the bandwagon).

Apple Bloom is best crusader. You know, cause that's actually an opinion that isn't popular.

Edited by Sugar Cube

(edited)

@@Dark Moon : " ...also it is called POP not soda. "

Yes.

Anyway, some more unpopular opinions.

I don't get why "The Walking Dead" (TV show; game is amazing and much better in my opinion which may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not sure) is so popular. 

Batman and Robin was a good movie.

The Dark Knight Rises was my favorite out of the trilogy. 

I love Silver Spoon and she deserves much more love in the fandom.

I don't hate Gilda the Griffon and I wouldn't like an episode with her return.

Trixie is an overrated character.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Waffles are better than pancakes.

Pancakes are overrated.

Bacon is overrated.

I love reading and I'm a huge bookworm (Seriously, when I tell someone I actually like reading, they look at me like I'm an alien.)

Glasses are adorable.

I liked some of the previous generations of MLP. 

May post some more at a later date.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think sharks are adorable.

I don't know why, but every time I see one, I just want to go up to it and give it a big fat hug.

I'd probably lose a few limbs, but it'd be worth it.

Edited by Bardock
  • Brohoof 2

Snakes, most of reptiles, bats and skunks are some of the cutest critters ever.

My favorites characters are all awesome, no matter how unpopular they often are.

Reading is a wonderful way to pass time and to escape reality.

Diet soft drinks (pops) taste better than the regular ones.

There's so many movies that are way better than what people say, for exemple; the 2 Mortal Kombat movies, most of Disney's sequels, Mario Bros Movie and many more.

My cat is, without a doubt, the best one ever as he answer when I talk to him and he's very cuddly and laid-back.

Bats are absolutley adorable.

King Sombra was a great villain, and undeniably cool.

I believe that, as long as they haven't commited some kind of crime or is just generally a jerk, everyone should be treated with respect.

I don't think Obama is America's best president, but there have definitely been worse.(*coughREAGAN*cough*)

• Brohoof 1

Skunks are freaking ADORABLE. Particularly baby skunks. Look:

tumblr_lmfq8gzcQJ1qi4ucgo1_500.jpg

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THEM?

...ahem. Anyways. More opinions.

I really hate the Derpy/Dr. Hooves shipping. It doesn't make any sense, there's no justification for it in canon, and I've never seen anyone do anything interesting with the idea.

Mysterious Mare Do Well was a fairly good episode. Everyone makes a big deal over Dash's friends' trickery, when it was really just a harmless way to teach by example instead of lecturing. And everyone made a big deal over how Dash acted out for attention, when that selfish side of her already surfaced in Best Night Ever. Really I have no idea why this episode pushes everyone's buttons so badly, but it gets a lot of undeserved flak.

Scootaloo was a really bland character until Sleepless. She was just a miniature RD.

I think Dave Polsky's the worst writer on the show. The only episode he worked on that I really liked was Too Many Pinkie Pies, and he wrote two of my least favourite episodes (Feeling Pinkie Keen and Games Ponies Play).

I really don't care about Equestria Girls. Not going to see it, but I'm not letting it affect my enjoyment of the show.

Sombra is a better villain than Chrysalis. He's scarier, smarter, actually tried to stop the heroes instead of just monologuing until they defeated him, and defeated Shining Armor in a 1v1 fight. Chrysalis had the worst invasion plan ever and barely tried to stop Twilight from escaping, unlike Sombra, who managed to trap her TWICE while still being miles away from her.

Gilda was a bad character. Lighting Dust is the same character done a thousand times better.

OK, that's all I've got for now. FLAMESHIELDS ENGAGED.

• Brohoof 2

I think sharks are adorable.

I don't know why, but every time I see one, I just want to go up to it and give it a big fat hug.

I'd probably lose a few limbs, but it'd be worth it.

"Bardock the Shark Hugger"

I find it both hilarious and appropriate.

Anyway...

Regular Coke tastes absolutely putrid unless watered down from a fountain or something.  Diet Coke and Coke Zero taste OK.

Pepsi ftw

Oddly, I find Coke to taste way sweeter than Pepsi despite the fact that the ingredients should make it the other way around; taste buds gonna bud.

• Brohoof 2

Not a big fan of shipping

/mlp/>mlpchan>ponychan

I actually kinda like 4chan now

Big MacIntosh is amazing

Derpy is way overrated

I want to see EG, still waiting for a leak

Cracked.com is amazing

• Brohoof 2

I have a lot of these. I could share a few.

-I don't believe that God exists.

-I don't support this god damn "war" in the Middle East.

-I kinda dislike the United States.

-Spider-Man 3 is a good movie. It's stupid, but so are the other movies in the trilogy. That doesn't make it not fun to watch.

-I love The Amazing Atheist. He's done stuff I wouldn't do, but I can forgive him.

-I despise Ray William Johnson, Tobuscus, Shane Dawson, PewDiePie, and sxephil.

-I hate PewDiePie's fanbase. Aside from maybe like five fans, they're all totally rabid.

• Brohoof 4

I support gay marriage, I don't dislike Obama, Fluttershy is my least favorite pony, I dislike the Miami Heat and Bruno Mars is the worst thing on the radio. I'm also not very fond of ice cream lol.

• Brohoof 2

There's a big controversy out there involving Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" video, and I find it annoying. Yes, I like the song. But that's besides the point. Sexually-explicit lyrics and music videos are nothing new, why is this an issue? Why is the media putting so much time and effort into this shit when there's other, more important issues to discuss?

• Brohoof 2

There's a big controversy out there involving Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" video, and I find it annoying. Yes, I like the song. But that's besides the point. Sexually-explicit lyrics and music videos are nothing new, why is this an issue? Why is the media putting so much time and effort into this shit when there's other, more important issues to discuss?

I like the song too but I thought the music video was just kinda dumb. I didn't see anything in it that would make me think it was overly sexual. Especially compared to some other videos out right now.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hate the fact that because I'm gay people f$cking hate me! and that people keep threating to cut me and watch the gay blood flow out of me....

I hate that I try and post something on here someone else has done it...

I hate the fact that people cant just get along and love each other for who they are, and stop hating each other because they are so different.

I hate that 12 out of my 13 girl friends(I like sh@males) have cheated on me and I had to walk in on 11 of them.

I hate that my best friend in the whole d@mn world die because I couldn't help him get off those drugs, that I got him in to in the d@mn first place.

I hate that he died and it wasn't me.

Wow I feel much better, thank img-1573633-1-smile.png great post!

Edited by xPrincess Lunax
  • Brohoof 3

Autumn is the best season ever.

Lebron James is a disgrace to basketball.

Morbidly Obese people aren't disabled and don't deserve to park in handicapped spaces.

Howard stern is a huge dick.

Fa-breeze smells worse than raw sewage and deserves to be eliminated off of this planet.

Most fan fics make me want to throw up.

Most men today dress like boys and women dress like Ho's.

Epic rap battles of history usually suck.

The first 3/4 of Season 3 was great.

Chick-fil-a guy had every right to defend his beliefs.

Twilight will hate her new life and revert to her old self.

Beyonce isn't talented.  Neither is Nicki Minaj.

The aliens guy from history channel isn't crazy and is actually getting abducted really slowly.  The aliens are just really damn inefficient.  That's why his hair is slowly standing up more firmly with every episode.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

-Clop is awesome.

-Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, and 9/11 were all orchestrated false-flag operations, intended to carry the United States into war.

-I'm anti-US

-Clop is awesome

-Religion is bullshit

-Pinkie Pie is worst poni

-European Union needs to be dissolved. Now

-History is interesting

-Clop is awesome

-Friendship Is Witchcraft sucks

-All generations of Pokémon after Kanto and Johto suck ass

-Bronies need to learn to laugh at themselves

-Angry Video Game Nerd sucks now

-I *hate* Mike Matei

-I prefer the old Nostalgia Critic format over the new one

-I like Noah Antwiler better than Doug Walker

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cyber punk has more depth then Steam punk ever will, not to say i hate it but eh.

i dislike Text Rp, Table top is much better due to actual human interaction and not being able to be good at anything and every thing and only failing when you want too, as well as the obscene amount's of Overly powerful characters.

My D&D character will beat you're character, With his abominated skin. 

Also this whole ff7 wannabe "Seperoth" or whatever can go eat a box of nails and shit out a nailed 2by4 the guy whined about "Test tube mommy" and what did ff6 get... The best damn villin on the planet and the argument is he look's like a clown, Guess what so does the joker and guess who performed Genocide, Kefka  

Edited by CobraComando

I just thought of a few more I could share.

-Like everyone here keeps saying, Adventure Time is horrible.

-Resident Evil is extremely overrated.

-Belief in any Abrahamic faith is unreasonable.

-Nickelback has some okay songs.

-Shadow the Hedgehog was terrible.

-Call of Duty is mediocre, which is something I would expect out of a series of games that take one year to produce.

-Megan Fox is not attractive. I mostly think that because I'm attracted to intelligence, and she doesn't really have that.

• Brohoof 2

I loved the Star Wars sequels.

I think every American should have a gun.

I think our government is way to big.

And uh that's all I can think of at the moment.

• Brohoof 2

i cant stand ants! im an ant hater like my father and his father before me. 

also i hate My little pony cant stand the fucking thing! JK (i really love the shit out of it.)

• Brohoof 1

Of course I have more.

-I fucking love swearing, damn it. It makes speaking a lot more fun, and I reject the idea that you should limit your vocabulary.

-I don't like The Beatles.

-I hate Lynyrd Skynyrd.

-Derpy isn't the best background pony. I went there.

-Dane Cook sucks. I used to like him when I was 10, but that's because I was 10.

-Pokemon did NOT start to suck after Generation III.

-There's nothing wrong with being a little bit strange. If you're not mainstream society's bitch, I often see that as a plus.

-Attack of the Clones was okay. It had its flaws, but they didn't ruin the movie for me.

-Spiders and snakes are amazing creatures.

-Clop is awesome.

-I'm anti-US

-Clop is awesome

-Religion is bullshit

-Pinkie Pie is worst pony

-History is interesting

-Clop is awesome

-Friendship Is Witchcraft sucks

-Bronies need to learn to laugh at themselves

-I *hate* Mike Matei

-I prefer the old Nostalgia Critic format over the new one

-I like Noah Antwiler better than Doug Walker