Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I'm brohoofing your quote....

But you must remember adult swim! There's some pretty good stuff there!

Ewww, Adult swim has gone down hill...

I'd mush rather watch the crappy cartoons on cartoon network. 

There are very few shows on there that art actually worth watching. 

Ewww, Adult swim has gone down hill...

I'd mush rather watch the crappy cartoons on cartoon network. 

There are very few shows on there that art actually worth watching. 

And that's why its an unpopular opinion!

Adult Swim is crap nowadays. I miss the times when it showed Family Guy, Futurama, Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Yu Yu Hakasho, Full Metal Alchemist, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force then replaying all the episodes again in case you missed it or wanted to rewatch it. Now you have to be high to watch it

I'm glad they brought back Toonami. Now if only they brought back Toon Disney and show just cartoons that were actually awesome like Lilo and Stitch, Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Goof Troop, Duck Dodgers, and other shows like that.

Also, since when does Cartoon Network become Crappy Live Action Show Network!? It's called "CARTOON" Network for a reason! I shouldn't have to go to another channel or buy a million channels just to watch cartoons!

And they wonder why people pirate stuff online...

• Brohoof 1

Also, we need labor camps on other planets for LGBT people.

Hey now, back up a bit. Admittingly I can't really be considered a friend or ally of the LGBT, but I am also not an enemy. I have a friend I still consider within the best friend range, even if we have grown in distance from and he doesn't consider me the same because of such, and another friend that is transgender. While I have my own personal feelings on the subject I will say I do not believe we should ever consider anyone going into a concentration camp whether on this planet or another. We need to stop dividing ourselves, as brothers and sisters we must come together not turn against each otber... even if we may have different beliefs or follow different paths.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

Hey now, back up a bit. Admittingly I can't really be considered a friend or ally of the LGBT, but I am also not an enemy. I have a friend I still consider within the best friend range, even if we going distance and he doesn't consider me the same because of such, and another friend that is transgender. well I have my own personal feelings on the subject I will say I do not believe we should ever consider anyone going into a concentration camp whether on this planet or another. we need to stop dividing ourselves, as brothers and sisters we must come together not turn against each otber... even if we may have different beliefs or follow different paths.

This is, of course, the unpopular opinions thread.

This is, of course, the unpopular opinions thread.

Even then, I feel there are certain lines we need to be careful of crossing. Saying anyone needs to go to a concentration camp is treading on very dangerous ground.

• Brohoof 4

-Star Trek: The Motion Picture is the absolute best Trek flick

-I love the idea of Alicorn Twilight

-I HATE Disney and all of their movies

-Doctor Who is overrated

-Nintendo is for babies and mankids

-Cable TV is useless

-Relgion sucks

-Next gen console games are showing signs of publishing half-finshed games through out their life cyles 

-Sport video games are lost quality of video games and art

-Pokemon sucks now a days and should have ended years ago

-Superman is OP and he has no true phyiscal weakness (Kyrponite doesn't count as weakness to me)

-I lothe Wal-Mart and McDonalds

• Brohoof 2

There are some very strange opinions in this thread...not so much unpopular as just...way out there...  :huh:

• Despite what you may have been told growing up, you are not special and you aren't entitled to anything in life except what you earn yourself.
  • Brohoof 2

• 2013 was the worst year musically in the last 20 years. 

I hated Gravity.

Anime has developed into a bunch of pretty-boy type character that massively overuse some really tired cliches.  

I liked the 9th Doctor far more than the 10th, and the 11th made me stop watching all together. 

Final Fantasy needs to die-out before it destroys itself. 

Drawn Together was easily 10x funnier than Family Guy. 

Lil Miss Rarity is insanely overrated. 

• Brohoof 2

A little bit of a fandom unpopular opinion but I think Levi from Attack on Titan is really overrated, he's not a bad character, he's just overrated IMO.

• Brohoof 1

-

-I HATE Disney and all of their movies

MMG9veR.gif

You... had... no childhood!

• Cartoon Network sux
  • Humburger is the worst thing in fastfood world
  • One cant simply post an unpopular opinion bcuz of 80% that others do have the same opinion anyways
  • Brohoof 1