You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

What did I tell you!

img-2661921-1-GLEE-MR-SCHUE-ANGRY.gif

You read through all the posts you missed before replying?

That sounds boring.

Naw, your gif posts made it so much better. And I usually do unless I miss like 3 or more pages

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

I didn't post that many gifs.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

You spelled every one of those words wrong.

Who are you?

Are you going to turn into a Princess,now?

If you're going to keep kissing me,please put out that cigarette.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh wat?

uVKnBE8.gif

Avatar by Jokuc     ~      Signature by me      ~      (Try it) War Thunder ID: ColonelWaffle

studying to be a pilot!           ~           I like planes (B-17 FTW)          ~         What's-its-face window

"Never accept the sky as the limit, we got to the moon and beyond."

- some guy with an unhealthy obsession of planes

Oh...

Oh...

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

It could be worse. 

Also,why do you have a straight-jacket on?