Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We have lost a good musician

caesar15

Anyone remember archie? He closed his channel cause he wasnt respected or something, i dont know, but, he is gone, i cant believe it, if you knew him, your comments?

Sounds like a bit of an attention whore.

Yep, that sums up my opinion on this guy.

Edit: WOW THANKS FOR DELETING MY POST WITHOUT A NOTIFICATION TELLING ME MODS. Good job.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

I clicked on this topic thinking someone had died. I was mistaken.

My 2 cents is he's created a new YouTube account and active again, under a different persona, eihcra.

Looked it up. I loved that love is in bloom remix. Yep, this guys an asshole. Maybe he would've been thought of as good towards the other brony artist, if actually cared for his fans.

I liked this quote from the reddit discussion.

If you aren't willing to accept and at least consider criticism, you end up like Tom Preston. Don't end up like Tom Preston.

But yeah, seems like he's just an attention whore :/

As far as I know, Archie is still producing music. However, he is not producing brony music anymore (again, afaik).

Him not being respected ? I don't think that's the reason. He is/was respected by a lot of bronies, and still is.

Here's one of his latest releases:

http://youtu.be/_wcwNJQ8HqA

If the reason for leaving is really because the top people didn't like him, and that music is a business, then I really don't like this guy now. Isn't music suppose to be for fun? And why the heck did he closed down the channel? He couldn't just stop making pony music? Its like he wanted hurt his fans as much as he could.

Plus he could've gotten better. There had to be criticism from the top people. They had to say how to improve. But seriously he went way too overboard. He lost my respect. To think I liked his love is in bloom remix.

He couldn't just stop making pony music ?

Actually he could. Tombstone could, Mic the microphone could. It's their decision whether their fans like it or not.

(Tombstone and Mic didn't stop. Just some examples ^^)

Actually he could. Tombstone could, Mic the microphone could. It's their decision whether their fans like it or not.

(Tombstone and Mic didn't stop. Just some examples ^^)

You didn't even look at the other part. I'm asking why did he have to overkill it by not only stop making pony music, but then take it all down.

You didn't even look at the other part. I'm asking why did he have to overkill it by not only stop making pony music, but then take it all down.

Well, what would the point be in keeping the channel when he has quitted ? It'd be the same if I stopped doing what I do. I'd rather want to close my channel than keep it.

Well, what would the point be in keeping the channel when he has quitted ? It'd be the same if I stopped doing what I do. I'd rather want to close my channel than keep it.

If something was bad, then yeah I see the point in it, but many people loved his songs, so I don't get why you would want to do that to your fans.

If something was bad, then yeah I see the point in it, but many people loved his songs, so I don't get why you would want to do that to your fans.

I don't see the big deal in him closing his channel, because there are still copies of his music on youtube.

E.g. his Love is In Bloom remix.

http-~~-//youtu.be/pH82nb0ltjs

Not only that, but he also has his official channel ArchieVMusic.

Looks like someone has a bad case of 'attention whore'. Maybe some people trolled him hard as a joke but he took it too seriously. Anne frankly, I thought someone had died when I first clicked on this topic like Delta up there.

I don't see the big deal in him closing his channel, because there are still copies of his music on youtube.

E.g. his Love is In Bloom remix.

http-~~-//youtu.be/pH82nb0ltjs

Not only that, but he also has his official channel ArchieVMusic.

People prefer different things in who they like. I wasn't subscribe to archie, but I love his pony music. I don't see why I should listen to his other music.

So it exist. He obviously doesn't want them to though.