Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do?

Starshine

Simple, post a random/funny/horrorific event and the poster bellow you must react accordingly, what would s/he do?

Your keyboard is now Pinkie Pie, and she's very hungry

Your keyboard is now Pinkie Pie, and she's very hungry

Tie her down and use her as a keyboard anyways. Feed her a nice salad. Ignore her ticklish giggles as i really enjoy posting on MLP now.

TV news is talking about zombie hordes in your area,,,BUT. MLP: FIM episode one of season 3 is on right now too. What would you do?

(edited)

TV news is talking about zombie hordes in your area,,,BUT. MLP: FIM episode one of season 3 is on right now too. What would you do?

I'll grab my laptop, put it on the window, and set the volume at max. BLAST THE UNDEAD HORDE WITH PURE FRIENDSHIP!

Then proceed to die painfully

Pinkie Pie has just crashed through your window and promptly hugged you so hard you can't breathe. What would you do?

(sorry for the bump, I want to see what do you guys think about this thing)

Edited by Dreamwalker

Head butt Pinkie until she stops. Then lecture her about appropriate contact. once she is sorry, practice gentle hugs.

You hear that Trixie is at the library. She demands quiet, and any human who offends her get turned into a pony and sent to Equestria.

What would you do?

I'll try to kidnap my friend who is a hater, tie him up, and throw him to Trixie. Living the rest of his life as an equine will do good to destroy him :P

You are now currently taking a bath, complete with incoherent singing to a non-existent audience. Then suddenly Twilight Sparkle teleported right above you, promtly knocking you down under her hooves. She is now standing right above your naked body, her face blushed fiercely

What would you do?

Since the above post makes no sense, I'll reply to Dreamwalker.

I would nonchalantly get out of the bathroom, completely ignoring the unicorn in it.

The girl you like is trying to kill you.

What would you do?

The last episode on MLP:FiM is on, you can't record it and it is also the last time it shows on TV. Then a blackout throughout the entire city suddenly happens. What you would do? : O

Edited by RainbowDashLoyalty

(edited)

@ You need to answer the post above you before asking your own event

The girl you like is trying to kill you. What would you do?

I'll grab the nearest duct tape and tie her to a chair. Wait until she calm down for a bit, then make up sex try to coax her not to kill me.

If it's not working, kill her

The last episode on MLP:FiM is on, you can't record it and it is also the last time it shows on TV. Then a blackout throughout the entire city suddenly happens. What you would do? : O

Proceed to cry myself to sleep, then watch the episode on youtube later :(

Your friends just gave you a bunch of MLP toys, but unfortunately all of them are g3,5 and newborn cuties. They certainly are confused when you doesn't look happy about it.

What would you do?

Edited by Dreamwalker

I would do X then do Y.

You have been teleported to a dating simulator, but not ANY dating simulator, oh no, that would be too simple and easy.

You have been teleported inside School Days, and you're the goddamn protagonist.

What would you do, besides crying like a little baby?

Edited by Trollolol

<School Days? You are one hell of a psycho...>

I will try to set a scene where the two psychotic girl would try to kill each other, then proceed to kill the surviving girl with my own hand. I might get arrested, but hey! Double Kill!

You are now taking a bath again, but instead of doing it naked you now wear a boxer. When you're trying to wash your hair, Twilight Sparkle knocks the door few times, wanting to join in with you. You tried to ignore her but overtime her knocking become more and more frantic, it only a matter of time before she destroyed the door.

What would you do?

Remain calm and grab assault rifle which is so conveniently right next to me. Door opens, bang, a certain red liquid all over the place.

It is 1916, WW1. You are a newbie french fighter pilot patrolling the sky at 5,000 feet. Suddenly, you spot a red dot coming straight at you with the sun behind him. You soon realize that red dot is the Red Baron's airplane...and he's got his sights on you.

What do you do?

personally I'd say you start writing your will NAO.

(Hey, I never said I played that game. I just know of the horribleness of it)

Screw that, I'm taking the parachute. I don't care if Godzilla eats me.

You just woke up in a dark room with nothing but your clothes.

Someone is watching you.

What do you do?

• Brohoof 1

I will roll a reality check, if there's no immediate danger, I'll do what I could do the best

Masterbate

(that shit can drive away even the foulest demon)

You are now a pegasus with cloud related Cutie Mark. During your vacation on Ponyville, you found a light brown filly with fuchsia mane crying rivers on a tree. When you ask what's wrong, she only answers with "Rainbow Dash hates me!"

What would you do?

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... Don't worry too much about it, I'm sure she didn't mean that"

Then I went to slap Rainbow Dash without hearing her end of the story.

You just found a giant egg in some cave you're exploring because you're an idiot or live in Skyrim.

Probably both, but that's besides the point.

The egg seems to be about to hatch, and you hear a roar deeper into the cave.

What would you do?

"Well, shit"

I grab the now pulsing egg, put it inside my bag, and run as fast as I can towards the whatever roaring thing inside the cave. When I found the beast I will toss the egg to its face.

"In your face, sucker!"

Then I will die painfully

You are now visiting the hospital to get yourself checked. For the past few days, your stomach had been hurting something real bad. When you finally got to the doctor's room, Lyra Heartstring walked in along with you, the usual white suit now draped on her green body. She claimed to be the doctor herself, she then asks you to strip yourself nude for a 'better check-up'

Faintly you can hear a muffled sound from the wall.

What would you do?

I would yell, "Stay out of mah shed!" and make a run for it. I can find another doctor.

OK, you're a hobbit. Your crazy old uncle disappeared and left you his mansion and all his personal stuff. Now you have this raggedy old wizard telling you that because of a boring ring you inherited, you have to travel halfway across the world and toss it into a volcano (and maybe die in the process). At the back door there is a nicely dressed (and mannered) Nazgul fellow offering you $1000 bucks to take it off your hands...What would you do?

"Eh, why the buck not"

I'll give the Nazgul his ring, he probably needs it to propose to his girlfriend, right? Then I'll buy the best Cloak and Dagger and I will simply walk into Mordor

You are now Applejack

You have no idea how the hell could that happen, but you are now Applejack, complete with the trademarked Stetson Hat and tiny freckles. Your are in the Everfree Forest, and there is a trail nearby.

After you had your fun learning about your new body, you walked into the legendary Ponyville. On the entrance, you found Applebloom leaning on a fence, bawling her eyes out. Before you could do anything she gasped at you, and screamed, "Imposter! How dare ya kill mah sister!"

What would you do?

Kill her too.

You are now black. What do?

If you are already black, you are now black. What do?

realize that I now have rhythm and can jump. Get all jiggy with it.

Dragons have suddenly invaded earth. People are food. Towns and cities are smoking ruins, Millions of people flood the countryside fleeing the cities. Your are in your town/city whatever. You are on foot with the clothes on your back. you are alone. what would you do?

I'll do what anyone would do.

*puts on fake dovahkiin helmet*

*runs outside until i meet a dragon*

... FUS RO DAH!!!

*realizes that did nothing then dragon eats me and i die painfully.*

Its December 20 2012. The world is going to end tomorrow. The streets are in chaos being it the end of the world. U can do pratically anything u want without any consequences (except u dieing the next day ofcourse)

What would you do?.

What the heck. I can't afford to keep them all.

I'll grab my aerosol bug repellent then spray them kittens with it. Once they're out cold, dump them to the nearest river.

Just a moment ago a portal to Equestria had opened right behind you. You have exactly fifteen minutes before the portal closed itself, and a disembodied voice said that if you should enter, your existence will be erased from earth with no hope of returning.

And your closest friend (who is now right at your side) somehow warned you the portal is a fake.

What would you do?

I'll scream back to her at the top of my lung.

WAAAGH!!!

Whenever she opened her mouth, I'll scream again WAAAGH!!! until she understand doing so was the quickest way to upset someone.

After she settled down, I'll cuddle her :P

You're now one of many adventurers who explored the tomb of an ancient king as a part of major quest. After many tiring hours, you come across a room. It is a small one, stone walls on each side and a small pedestal in the middle, a piece of paper laid on it. Curiously you take a look the paper. You can't really understand what it says, but you recognized the symbol in the middle of the paper, it was Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark.

After a closer look, you noticed there's a small ring at the center of the lavender star. You can hear a faint whisper of promise echoed from the walls.

You are now very afraid.

What would you do?