Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do?

Starshine

Say, "My Precious!" and put on the one ring...

There is a really nice job being advertised. You can do it. It pays well. BUT. they want more experience. Your last company went bankrupt-out of business. You can say anything, and no one can deny it...do you LIE to get the job?

Little work experience is still experience alright. I'll try my best to put up the best resume, get my best suit, and grab the job! :P

It's a harmless lie, why so serious? As long as I really can do the job ofc :wacko:

Twilight is taking a bath in your bathroom right now, and it's already hours since the last time you saw her lavender snout. While she take her time singing in the bathtub, you're trying your best to hold back an urge to pee. You tried knocking, but it seems Twilight is completely oblivious to your bladder's suffering. Relieving yourself on the outside was practically impossible by now

You nudged the bathroom door a bit, turns out it's not locked.

What would you do?

Little work experience is still experience alright. I'll try my best to put up the best resume, get my best suit, and grab the job! :P

It's a harmless lie, why so serious? As long as I really can do the job ofc :wacko:

Twilight is taking a bath in your bathroom right now, and it's already hours since the last time you saw her lavender snout. While she take her time singing in the bathtub, you're trying your best to hold back an urge to pee. You tried knocking, but it seems Twilight is completely oblivious to your bladder's suffering. Relieving yourself on the outside was practically impossible by now

You nudged the bathroom door a bit, turns out it's not locked.

What would you do?

"TWILIGHT U HAVE BEEN IN THERE FOR AN HOURS AND I NEED TO GOD DAMN PEE!!!!"

i would say somethin' like that.

What would you do... for a klondike bar?

I would unleash the most eldritch of horror from the Immaterium! Let the Chaos overrun the galaxy! XD

Pinkie Pie is now bouncing happily in front of you. She just read about this 'magical place' called Disneyland from the paper, and she begged you to take her there. It's barely a week since the first time you found her hiding under your bed, and it might be unwise to take her outside.

What would you do?

dress her up as a mickey mouse costume and go wild at disneyland... and also wonder how she appeared under my bed, but then realize that shes pinkie.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

you are being interviewed for a job you really want, and suddenly, Luna appears and addresses you in the royal Canterlot voice. what do you do?

• Brohoof 1

Have her use the royal canterlot voice at the interviewer until i get the job. I'm pretty sure he/she will give me the job if a mystical alicorn that controls the moon was yelling in his/her face.

You are in the middle of a forest at night. Traped there. You only have the clothes on your back and a flashlight with low battery. For some odd reason u have to find 8 pages.

It seems like you are all alone in the middle of this place, but for some reason... u feel as if something is watching you....

What would you do?

collect all 8 pages.

You have three days to stop the moon from falling on the Earth and destroying everything. That is all. What would you do?

I'll scream at the top of my lung

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Then I will try to set the world on fire, open a daemon portal to the Immaterium and summon as many daemons as I could. If I have to die, I will die in glory!

You are now sitting on your bed, your entire body ached something fierce from helping Applejack harvesting her apple trees. You really want to lie down right there and sleep the heck away. But before you could close your eyes, Applejack called you from her own room, her voice indicated there's something waiting for you

What would you do?

Im already asleep "ZZZZZZZZZZ........"

I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF CHOCOLATE. To win it, you just have to answer this ONE question.....

What color are my eyes?

Blue... no wait... light blue... no uhh violet? purple? indigo? no no no... red. Definatly... no wait...hmmm... Every color. Eeyup.

i guess i should say a what would u do thing hm?

U are in the middle of the ocean. Stranded on a tiny deserted island. U only have your clothes, a single coconut tree, with one coconut, and a muffin that somehow didn't get wet.

What would you do?

Eat apple pie. I trust Applejack. Besides, she might take me with her when she leaves.

You're in Equestria, and you are playing a ball game. You miss the ball and it goes thru a window of a shed.

The ponies tell you its Fluttershy's shed. You remember Fluttershy saying, "Stay outa my shed!"

Do you go in and get your ball?

of course, she is too sweet to hurt me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

you wake up this morning and check your notifications to find out that Feld0 has brohoofed every post you have ever made. what do you do?

Ehh... there nothing to respond too. I guess i'll say somethin'.

The next day, u died somehow. And now your a Ghost. U can do whatever u wnat as a ghost. Haunt people. Prank people. Be invisible and go into the girls locker room. Anything ur heart desires. But as a Ghost.

What would u do?

• 4 weeks later...

I will go to the nearest Games Workshop store and be the residence ghost! :P

Or maybe be a rapping ghost will do too

Posted Image

Just a moment ago Princess Celestia herself took an emergency landing on your backyard. You don't know what happened, but her left wing bent on a very disturbing angle, it will take some while before she finished healing herself and resumed her journey to her castle.

You have exactly three hours before she left you behind.

What would you do?

­

Edited by Star Weaver