Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know MLP:FiM "target audience" fans?

Silly Lily

Basically, do you have a little sister or brother, young cousin, or know any little girls or little boys who like the show? And what do they think about it?

How is their like of the show comparable to Bronies?

-

To me, the only people I interact with in real life are adults and so even if they like the show it's different than how a kid likes the show (I think). I would be very interested to know what the 'target audience' thinks.

Well I introduced it to my nephew and I believe he introduced it to his baby sisters, so yup! I'm also gonna introduce it to my baby cousins the next time I see them

My nephew loves it even though he's hesitant to admit it, he's 14, but he said that his little sister love it too.

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 1

I know 2 younger girls one in Kindergarten and one in 3rd grade. The younger one seems to value it as just another show but the 4th grader thinks it is the best cartoon. She has pony merch (shirts, toys,etc) and talks to me about it occasionally. She's my "neigh"bor, as we call each other :)

Edited by Twilie'Zorah
  • Brohoof 1

The show didn't make it here so I doubt I could meet any but if any of my little cousins were here I could probably try to show them France's version (even if I despise it). I would love to know what they think too.

Basically, do you have a little sister or brother, young cousin, or know any little girls or little boys who like the show? And what do they think about it?

To the best of my knowledge, I don't know anybody in the target audience. As I stated in the "unpopular opinions" thread, I don't like kids. I don't have any, I don't particularly want to have any, and I usually find other peoples' kids just kind of "meh." Still, for the kids out there who do enjoy this show...good for them. And their parents, too. This show is a lot easier to enjoy with your kids than a lot of the other horrible "childrens' shows" crap spewing out of the television these days.

Both of my sisters (aged 10 and 14) enjoy the show but like RoadtoEquestria said, they only watch it when I do. They like it but I don't consider them bronies. The older one however is starting down the path to brony...dom?

I'm also trying to convert my cousins. *Evil grin*