Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My interesting Fan Fiction idea

Chevette

This would be my first attempt to write up a fan fiction based on the personalities of the characters in "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic". Having read a few fan fictions in the distant past made me recently want to write one, but the issue was "write it on what". I pulled up the topic in my mind quite often without striking some kind of gold idea, I was about to give up on the whole thing when something hit me. Somehow my dog managed to knock over my small lamp and it fell on my face, but after that was taken care of and put back in the upright position I gave up and went to sleep.

Laying in bed looking up at the ceiling fan make revolutions as the calm hum of the engine painted a picture in my mind.

Now stay with me on this one, it's not the easiest plot to pass through your mind.

(The actual story doesn't have ponies in it, the ponies are replaced with people but for simplicity's sake I replaced the names of the characters in the story with the ones they mirror in the show.)

The story opens, young fluttershy is telling a story about her basic home life (just to sum it up there I guess) it's her 3rd day of school of her freshman year, (many little details inserted here but aren't pointed out in this summary) the night after the night she begins telling the story is when she goes out into the back yard and lays on the hood of this rusted car, thats when she hears a loud roar of engine, she can see the car approaching her home down a old dirt road (she lives out in the country in the 1970's) the car ends up stopping at her house (not like at her front door, toward the back) and rainbow dash steps out, gives young fluttershy some story and young fluttershy doesn't think twice about leaving because earlier that night her and her father got into a fight and she was ridiculed at school, sho she goes with dash (hence those little details).

Dash speeds down the road and it looks as they are going to drive right into a fence when the car appears in the PRESENT, (but to new fluttershy, she thinks it's the future) and dash explains the situation more on the car ride into where they set up their base (im guessing this would be like 5 or 6 years into the future for young fluttershy).

Now why would they do this you ask? Well it's simple, The present day was taken over by a dictator which left much of the present day world in utter destruction and torn apart by war. The present day team includes the mirrored characteristics of 5 of the main 6 from the show (Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, Dash, Applejack, & including Spike) It was up to the team to save the world/country/universe (whatever you call it) from these nuclear missiles.

Upon the first attempt the team had all 6 of the main 6 (and Spike) but the present day Fluttershy was killed in that attempt and somehow Dash found out how to go back and get Fluttershy from the past for the 2nd attempt (considering they can't do thins without fluttershy) but Dash went too far so now the team and the world's fate rests on the younger Fluttershy character that hasn't fully found herself yet, and along the way she learns valuable life lessons, etc, etc.

It is KIDNA confusing, but after the whole thing is finished, It will be less pondering to those who would read this description after reading it.

I was hoping by writing something with a different outlook on the pony side I could come up with a story that people can relate to (the beginning part not the missile part, but also the lessons learned and expressed with in the story), not only be entertained by.

Along the course of the story, including the opening with the supposed main character who is telling the story, I plan on developing the detail to increase the interest (Obviously I didn't tell the whole whole story here, but just a summary of the main aspects of it). I got around 4,500 words at the moment, with a high aim for at least 40,000 or better (depending on this and that and the other thing).

If you like the story idea, give me a shoutout in the comments section, I'd be groovy to see opinions on it. I'd also love to answer questions considering the plot isn't the easiest to follow.

This is again my first attempt on a alleged fan fiction, but I am quite good at making up stuff.

Like they say, "keep on keepin' on"

• Brohoof 1

Surprisingly, I actually understood what you're talking about, and if you ask me, this is a great idea. I suggest that you should go ahead and write this fanfic. I look forward to reading it.

Surprisingly, I actually understood what you're talking about, and if you ask me, this is a great idea. I suggest that you should go ahead and write this fanfic. I look forward to reading it.

Thank you! :)

I didn't really expect people to pick up on what I was saying considering most of what I wrote up there was very vague. But thank you again for taking the time to read my idea and for posting your opinion, it's much appreciated!

I was about to give up on the whole thing when something hit me. Somehow my dog managed to knock over my small lamp and it fell on my face, but after that was taken care of and put back in the upright position I gave up and went to sleep.

first off LOLZ

that is actually a good story a little Back to the Future COD style i like it. you would have to be a good writer to pull it off, but a good plot none the less.

first off LOLZ

that is actually a good story a little Back to the Future COD style i like it. you would have to be a good writer to pull it off, but a good plot none the less.

Thank you for checking out my idea, and for noticing my joke as well! I'm hoping I can pull it off, I may have enough experience as well considering I am writing a book also, but I haven't worked on it since summer rolled around.

Thanks again for your comment! :)

Looks like a mix of Back to the Future and DragonBall Z haha. I suppose it's not a bad plot, not necessarily one of my favorites, since 9 times out of 10 the characterization is way off in left field, but I digress. If you can write the story well I would say it's got potential, why don't you crank out a couple of chapters and see where it goes from there?

So in recap this about a dictatorship on our present (with humanize ponies?) and rainbow dash finds a way to go back into the past to pickup a younger version fluttershy because the one in our timeline was killed in a failed attempt to end this...revolution? You know what? I really like his idea simply for that it is totally original in most ways. This is a story I would look forward to reading, the only problem is how well you write it.