Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video How hard is it to get your PMV on Equestria Daily?

ChronoBodi

what i've noticed is that, they obviously don't pick crappy ones, that's for sure. Is there like, some sort of magical rules to follow to get on there?

Or is it just luck of the draw, just happenstance?

you can send it to them and hope that they will feature it or you can make something very very good and hope to get featured beacuse a lot of people saw it and thugth it was good.

Edited by Robojot

yea, they did feature my Marine's Hymn PMV, and so i thought i figured, OOooh, here's my kick-ass SSBB PMV as well, send it to them. Alas, no response for like, 5 days. it's weird.

They probably get SO many emails it's hard to pick the diamonds among the turds, so to speak. *shrugs*

hah, i guess i was just lucky as hell, considering that the Marine's Hymn was like, my first PMV attempt AT all. There doesn't seem to be anything consistent in how they choose PMVs for their site.

The only way to really get one on EqD is if they receive a lot of submissions of your video.

Of course spamming their email on your own is not a good choice so you're gonna have to hope you have loyal subscribers who will want to share your video.