Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 3 episode ideas?

Lightning Fluttershy

I'm asking you guys what you would like to see in season 3! I don't know what's going to happen but I'd love to hear your ideas! Be creative!

I for one would like to see Iron Will the Minotaur come back after having his confidence crushed by fluttershy. You know him acting worried and shy about everything! I think that would be awesome!

I always thought what if Celestia and Luna had to leave canterlot for important business matters, and Twilight and her friends had to take over for the day. I think that would make a really good episode.

Edited by RainbowCrash7
  • Brohoof 6

I always thought about how the Cutie Mark Crusaders would turn out if they were babysitted by Pinkie... And I would expect something random happening, whilst causing chaos around town or something like that.

I always thought about how the Cutie Mark Crusaders would turn out if they were babysitted by Pinkie... And I would expect something random happening, whilst causing chaos around town or something like that.

Yeah, and I would also like to see them get their cutie marks. I've seen a few photo's leaked from season three and in one of them sweet apple acres was totally destroyed!!! I think that would go for a very exciting episode!

I really want to see one where Pinkie teaches Apple Jack to not always be serious. It would be a good lesson imo, something with Applejack that isn't about...apples.

• Brohoof 1

Scootaloo seeks out her idol Rainbow Dash for help on thinking of a cool new scooter move. Dash absently and uncaringly gives her a rather dangerous location in which to practice, not truly having been thinking it out as she lays on her cloud up overhead. But Scootaloo grins and nods, eagerly going off. It's not until Dash finds out from Applejack who was told by Apple Bloom that she injured herself greatly, that Dash realizes the repercussions of what her carelessness did. As compensation, she dedicates herself to hanging out with and generally caring for the orange filly for the next few days. They begin to develop a sisterly bond with adorableness. The episode ends with Dash sending Celestia a letter about how sometimes you don't need to be related to someone, in order to think of them as family.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 6

Hmmm...an idea for Season 3?...Well...I think a Celestia centered episode would be nice. I mean, maybe not exactly to back when she was a filly (although that would be cute as hell =) ), but at least maybe a day in her life, a day in her old life, and maybe make more interesting a by making her write a letter to Twilight at the end should she remember something that was important or nice to make a lesson of it. That would be pretty nice, to be honest.

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to see an episode in Appleoosa. Like, maybe the apple orchard/migration route gets destroyed , the townsfolk and buffalo blame eachother, and the mane 6 are called in to repair it/mend the rift between the two groups. But in the end they discover it was a past villian, and then everyone works together in an awesome wild west saloon fight scene to defeat him. Oh and obviously lots of Braeburn. :)

• Brohoof 1

Ok. So much episodes are need! These are the main ideas taken from random members, and me:

~History of Luna and Celestia

~Scootaloo Episode

~Derpy Episode

~One of mane six (besides Rarity) having a very special somepony

~More Pinkie epsiodes

~Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo epsisode

I could go on and on. However, all of you mainly stated what I want to have in the show. So excited for season 3!

• Brohoof 4

Episode title:

Journey to the centre of the pinkie

nuff said, and they find some weird stuff in there

• Brohoof 1

i want to see a body swap episode!! aj and rarity,twilight and pinkie,fluttershy and rainbow dash!!!!!! :wub:

I agree completely or maybe have so They switch horns/wings with each other. Or even an episode where they all switch personalities

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to see a main episode for background Ponies like Lyra or even Green Hooves! A Green Hooves episode would be amazing for me honestly, you only notice him really when Fluttershy splashed him with the hose, or at the Gran Galloping Galal with Fluttershy at the Garden. Last Episode.

The Elements of Disharmony.

I don't know how that would work, who would weild them, or how the Mane 6 would defeat them, but I do know one thing:

That would be unquestionably, gloriously epic.

• Brohoof 1

I have a couple ideas.

For one, I'd like an episode where we learn about the history of Equestria. Celestia and Luna form the kingdom and establish Canterlot. And about how Discord appeared and they learned of the Elements and used them to defeat him. I think this is pretty plausible since John de Lancie has pretty much stated his done more work for the show. I don't think Discord will be released again, I just think it'll be a history with Discord.

The second idea is about the CMC being fed up with all those pesky rules adults are always quoting to keep them from doing something fun! So, somehow they turn their superiors (AJ, Big Mac, Rarity, and RD) into younger fillies. As it turns out, fillies are a lot of trouble and the CMC end up having to forgo their planned adventure and fun activites to look after the filly lot as they try to hide them from the other ponies (Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Granny Smith, etc) and find a way to turn them back to normal! They learn that rules are often in place to keep young fillies safe from harm and it's a lot of work to take care of somepony. But even though looking after fillies is hard work, the love you get from them is well worth the hassle (pst! that's the letter they write to Celestia together :P).

• Brohoof 2

I agree completely or maybe have so They switch horns/wings with each other. Or even an episode where they all switch personalities

or maybe an episode where Rainbow Dash and Rarity have a fight over who's life is tougher, a unicorn's or a pegasus's. Twilight then uses her magic to make Rainbow Dash a unicorn and Rarity a pegasus for 1 day and at the end they agree that both of their lives are equally as important and it's not right to think of yourself above thers
  • Brohoof 2

or maybe an episode where Rainbow Dash and Rarity have a fight over who's life is tougher, a unicorn's or a pegasus's. Twilight then uses her magic to make Rainbow Dash a unicorn and Rarity a pegasus for 1 day and at the end they agree that both of their lives are equally as important and it's not right to think of yourself above thers

I like this idea. It really holds up the whole saying of "you'll never understand someone's life until you walk in their shoes" kind of thing. Or I suppose in this case, it would be horseshoes, but you all know what I'm talkin about.

• Brohoof 3

Guest star appearance.....The Doctor is in.... Lol that would great if he would just have another moment of clip just come by do something, talk about Timey wimey, maybe save the world and no pony would of notice.... who knows. And this time he will have a British voice. I would love to see that! Overall that may be a slight chance of happening. Well.... maybe..... we never know. He could say one word that would bark out...... ALLONS-Y!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

A body switch episode has been floating through my mind.

Also I think Scootaloo's parents should be shown.

And Some past history, or some background information on the Alicorns of Equestria! I mean WTF happened there? And if Blue Blood is part of the royal family, Then why isn't he like the other three regal sisters. Also why are there only 3 remaining Alicorns? Did Celestia get a little bloodlust and kill them all except Her, Her Sister, and Her Niece (Highly Impossible)?

Actually I think we can all agree that if they were to get Shawn Connery to voice act as a guest in an episode, It would be the best one ever.

Yeah Shaw Connery or...

Norm MacDonald as Norm the Pony! Norm's in everything these days. SafeAuto Commercial, FairlyOdd Parents, Family Guy, ect.

Edited by Scootabelle

Entire background pony episode, no main characters

Moar Zecora, explain about the zebras ARE THEY ACTUALLY AN EMPIRE

Scootaloo episode find out if Scootie has a parents or not sheesh

An episode completely thought out by the fans

Parasprites return

'Nuff said