Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning A Human In Equestria

kappa214

Im still thinking of an idea, but ny human character hank, is te only human in ponyville in this rp but he has a team in a space station who might join in. It can involve peoples OCs and the mane 6 and others. If anyone has any ideas please put it in a comment and i will think about it. Depending on the ideas for the rp it can go on for awhile.

I have an idea. In the book 'the history of Equestria' there is some strange writing that only Celestia and Luna know.

(For people who want to know what it says. "In 1000 years a human will arrive in ponyville with the power to dave or destroy Equestria. He is stronger than Celestia and Luna combined. He can marry one pony.")

If anyone has any more ideas for it which follows the translation above might be accepted in fact anything might be accepted. Also the can be wars and villains.

Edited by kappa214

Alright here is a idea but don't be too criticizing. Well here it goes... Hank life has been a total wreck. His wife left him, lost his job, unable to make payments and he is starting to fall in depression. Thoughts of suicide were becoming a everyday thing. He just didn't know what to do anymore. So one day Hank is watching T.V. his last day before his land lord kicks him out when a ad for CUFAC appears. (Change Universe For Another Chance) So he decides to give it a chance since what did he have to lose? So he enrolls. Then Bob(A random worker there) ask him to get in the machine and asks "Are you sure you want to do this? Once you go in, there is no return. You will also be placed at a random universe so it might be good or bad" Hank says "Nothings worse then living here so start it". Lights flash and a long rainbow tunnel forms that shallows him. He then smacks the ground going unconscious, waking up in twilight's house. (After awhile of living in ponyville what he says,acts,does,wonders, etc up to you) After living in ponyville for a couple of weeks he noticed weird signs happening around ponyville (signs will be up to you) So he ask twlight what might be causing it. Twilight finally finds a book, saying its the signs of discord's brother, Bazl. (any names i put in here are just suggestions) He is immune to the elements of Harmony, she continues, and the only hint in here to stop him is "(What ever you come up with, but it leads to Hunk)" So will Hunk be able to save Equestria with his 6 friends?(if you have him with friends) Or will he fail and be miserable like in his past life? How will he stop Bazl?(and you make up the rest)

Sorry i didn't think it was going to be this long... but o well i hope its what your looking for.

That seems like a really good idea my idea that leads up to it is. His space station got attacked and his team mates couldnt have hank captured so they put in in a device (like the CUFAC part) and he appears in the center of ponyville as a blinding light appears. (We can also lead to the idea of Discord's brother. But for that all to happen we need people to be characters

That seems like a really good idea my idea that leads up to it is. His space station got attacked and his team mates couldnt have hank captured so they put in in a device (like the CUFAC part) and he appears in the center of ponyville as a blinding light appears. (We can also lead to the idea of Discord's brother. But for that all to happen we need people to be characters

Here i think is a good start... Lieutenant Hunk and his team is sent on a mission by the Gov. to give a experimental universe "hopping" device to a the scientist on mars for testing. (At the beginning shows Hunk's wife two kids and dog and you show how much he loves his family) So they start the mission with a convoy and head off to space. All was well until they were stormed by space pirates. Hundreds of space pirates overran and took over the convoy and began shooting the ship that had the device. Hanks and his friends were defending the device until they heard a loud explosion. One of the walls been torn open and they were sucking everything out. Hank signaled his friends to get in the device and it was the only way they were going to survive, but the pirates overcame them and were killing them on sight. Now it was just hank, running for his life, jumped in and smashed the buttions on the device until he disappeared. (hinting what happened after to my prev. post) Edited by bobthecableman

Thats is good start also. But i was going to have Hank be a best mercenary in his group and they had same device from your idea. And when they get attacked by their enemies and they send hank through the portal.

I think this will be a good idea but i need people to play as characters.