Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

How do I fix him/her?

Wait, wait! Maybe I need to slap him/her in the face to get him/her to work?

*Loads Pencil Cannon and brings our Charcoal Grenades.*

I know very well what In getting into.

I thought we were over this already. Listen you help us, and perhaps you can be implemented into our ranks.

How do I fix him/her?

Wait, wait! Maybe I need to slap him/her in the face to get him/her to work?

I've tried that already but all they do is begin drooling uncontrollably all over myself. Yes, I'm covered in maple syrup, waffles and drool of Flutter Hooves.

Perfect, recruiting though waffles. It's genius!

Waffles will not do the trick. If anything, they'd love it. No, you must do something else. Perhaps, some time in the dungeon will change their attitude. I mean, it worked on me. (Though I still hate bacon)

I admire the enthusiasm but we still have a babbling yellow pony named Sir Flutter Hooves here! We need to fix this problem before Jokuc arrives or else we'll be the laughing stock of MLPforums.

(edited)

@@Sir.Flutter Hooves,

Get a hold of yourself, we are in need of your assistance!

Wh...what happened! Was...was I taken over again? I'm back, don't worry.

*brings out Plasma Cutter and does best Jessse Cox impression*

Take this, beeyitch!

*fires Plasma Cutter*

twilicorndafuqplz.png?2 Well, uh.... That was a bit more straightforward than I imagined and you're still alive so uh.... Right, to business!!!

The A.X.E.S. are in need of your expertise to save this thread and the entire MLPforums from Chaotic Discord and friends before they enslave all of us.

Will you lend us your expertise?

Edited by Accellerant
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Accellerant,

*Ahem* What about the original mission... 

*Steals Numbah One to back of room*

The original mission will be jeopardized if we can't stop CD before his influence and power becomes greater than what we can handle. If we focus our firepower on the man instead of CD we'll be taken out before we even have a chance of recouping our losses. I haven't forgotten about our primary mission and the way we're approaching it now will most likely result in greater recruitment results than ever before. Once we acquire enough members and defeat CD, we'll have no issues persuading our comrades into liberating the forums!

Trust me img-1641590-1-queenchrysalis.png

Edited by Accellerant
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sorry but nope... also night people, till tomorrow.

Also, I see, I see.

Goodnight.

*Steals Numbah One to back of room*

The original mission will be jeopardized if we can't stop CD before his influence and power becomes greater than what we can handle. If we focus our firepower on the man instead of CD we'll be taken out before we even have a chance of recouping our losses. I haven't forgotten about our primary mission and the way we're approaching it now will most likely result in greater recruitment results than ever before. Once we acquire enough members and defeat CD, we'll have no issues persuading our comrades into liberating the forums!

Trust me img-1641590-1-queenchrysalis.png

Accellerant. I am sorry my friend. But I think we're fighting a losing battle. We may have to surrender. I hand in my resignation and I will most likely surrender myself in to the man.

Why did my post get merged into my previous one? And why have I received thousands of updates from Pinkie D Pie brohoofing me. 

And why did that one just get merged as well?!

Anyway, I'm joking. 

Edited by ~Spontaneous Me~
  • Brohoof 2