Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Wow we really changed topic quickly and that means overall Sweetie Belle won the war being the cutest but yeah I watch MLP for the same reasons I watch all the shows I like for funny scenes, good plots, and also just to kick back and relax in front of something worth watching.

Oh my gosh why is Fluttershy so popular...you know what lets make a compromise just because Fluttershy's in the mane 6 I've got to admit she's the cutest one from the mane 6 now WHO'S THE CUTEST CUTIE MARK CRUSADER!?

Oh my gosh why is Fluttershy so popular...you know what lets make a compromise just because Fluttershy's in the mane 6 I've got to admit she's the cutest one from the mane 6 now WHO'S THE CUTEST CUTIE MARK CRUSADER!?

(edited)

post-26812-0-74674500-1402631395.jpg

post-26812-0-59806800-1402632948.jpg

Edited by PokeBolter

They are all equally cute...

In pie.