Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

I've been great! Thank you for asking.

I've also came up with a definitive, foolproof way to get rid of Jerk Co. once and for all!  ^_^

Wonderful! I'm glad that you've taken a great leap towards your life goals!

^_^ Oh, you. Anyway, how are your plans coming along?

I don't actually have any big plans right now. Just a bit of cleaning around the apartment.

I'm too busy helping out other people like a good friend.

Do you need any help? Because I'm such a great friend I'm willing to change my plans to help you with anything you need.

I don't actually have any big plans right now. Just a bit of cleaning around the apartment.

I'm too busy helping out other people like a good friend.

Do you need any help? Because I'm such a great friend I'm willing to change my plans to help you with anything you need.

Dan, is something wrong? You're talking strangely...

Yep, definitely brainwashed...

I'm completely and totally happy, Dan.

But do you see that pony over there? He's not happy, in fact, I think he's frowning! 

Are you absolutely sure that you're happy?

Nothing has ever made you fearful, sad or angry?

Story too funny to tell XD

we-have-ways-of-making-you-talk-crackers

You must be unhappy about something.

Why else would you lie about your unhappiness?

Well, I'm actually unhappy about the fact that I'm happy, not that I am unhappy, it's just that my unhappiness is making me very happy and the happiness is causing the unhappiness to make the happiness happy and the unhappiness unhappier, which of course means that everyone's very happy with being unhappy unless they are already happy with people who are usually unhappy but can sometimes be happy when their unhappiness is greater then or equal to the sum of the quotient of a parakeet's general unhappiness when very, very happy. But of course you can't buy happiness, but you can buy unhappiness for about three dollars at your local general store, unless the clerk is unhappy in which case you need to make him happy by taking away his unhappiness and making him unhappy all over again so the worlds true happiness can be unhappy again as foretold by the happy sages who decide the happiness and unhappiness of happy and unhappy people, who then make others happy by being in and of themselves unhappy.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

You don't know? Well, I'll find out one way or another. I shall consult with the wisest sages I know of here in the thread! One of them will have the answer I seek!

oh... sorry I'm getting distracted by several things I thought you said something else  :lol:

also the wisest person on the thread is Feld0... but God knows where he is.... I've never seen any modern posts from him....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

oh... sorry I'm getting distracted by several things I thought you said something else  :lol:

also the wisest person on the thread is Feld0... but God knows where he is.... I've never seen any modern posts from him....

Hmm... I see. So, do you know how sunshower got that badge?