Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Last random post before I disappear till the new year.

ILOVE YOUCANIEATYOURGUITAR?!?!

YOU FOOL. YOU FELL FOR THE TRAP

I really doubt that you're drunk.

Just really, really loud.

Oh dear Fausticorn... Is it over?

Last post was two minutes ago.

Last random post before I disappear till the new year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg

Did you know there exists art of Sugilite on Garnet? WHAT STUPID CLOD MADE THAT? SUGILITE IS HALF GARNET, WHO ALREADY HAS TWO MIDGET LESBIANS INSIDE OF HER AFRO. SHE AND SUGILITE CANNOT EXIST AT THE SAME TIME. WHY IS THERE ART OF THEM... AHEM... DOING WHAT PERIDOT THINKS FUSION IS?

Seriously, not even this fandom or even the Sonic Fandom does that.

Did you know there exists art of Sugilite on Garnet? WHAT STUPID CLOD MADE THAT? SUGILITE IS HALF GARNET, WHO ALREADY HAS TWO MIDGET LESBIANS INSIDE OF HER AFRO. SHE AND SUGILITE CANNOT EXIST AT THE SAME TIME. WHY IS THERE ART OF THEM... AHEM... DOING WHAT PERIDOT THINKS FUSION IS?

Seriously, not even this fandom or even the Sonic Fandom does that.

I really dislike using the term, but I just have to ask;

Are you trying to be a troll or something? If not, I'd avoid posting flamewar material here if I were you.

Just saying. I'm not that into SU myself, but I know flamewar material when I see it.

I swear to god, I'm not lying about Garnet having lesbians that live inside her afro Bobobo style. Their names are Ruby and Sapphire. Sapphire is blue, and has a dress and one eye. She can see the future. Ruby is the angry one to Sapphire's sad one. It's like the creator saw Inside Our once, pointed to Sadness and Rage, and said "I like those two."

I swear to god, I'm not lying about Garnet having lesbians that live inside her afro Bobobo style. Their names are Ruby and Sapphire. Sapphire is blue, and has a dress and one eye. She can see the future. Ruby is the angry one to Sapphire's sad one. It's like the creator saw Inside Our once, pointed to Sadness and Rage, and said "I like those two."

I didn't mean that. I mean dealing with cartoon logic in general.

One time, Sapphire grabbed Ruby's face. And another time, Ruby kissed Sapphire. Pearl and Amethyst were really off-model while it happened. A appeared to be holding a gun, and Pearl looked like an angry ninja tryin 2 karate chop.