Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Yes

Why did you censor the word beets? Also, you still haven't changed your avatar to the thing you said you would do a couple of weeks ago... :crackle: 

1 minute ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

Why did you censor the word beets? Also, you still haven't changed your avatar to the thing you said you would do a couple of weeks ago... :crackle: 

Change the "ee" to "oo", and the "t" into a "b". The word will become censored if this forum protects its members from dangerous words :devious:

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Change the "ee" to "oo", and the "t" into a "b". The word will become censored if this forum protects its members from dangerous words :devious:

Happy 10k, splashers!

Wish I had framed you into making that post, but perhaps you framed yourself :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Jesse Terrence said:

Happy 10k, splashers!

Wish I had framed you into making that post, but perhaps you framed yourself :squee:

Taken from Wikipedia:

Who Framed Splashee Pony is a 1988 American live-action/animated fantasy film...

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Splashee said:

I doubt the mods would go that far.... :sunbutt: Or I'd just post images of what I said so it couldn't be stealth censored by them... :ooh: And if they deleted the images then I'd just start communicating in encrypted messages that no one would understand :crackle:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

I doubt the mods would go that far.... :sunbutt: Or I'd just post images of what I said so it couldn't be stealth censored by them... :ooh: And if they deleted the images then I'd just start communicating in encrypted messages that no one would understand :crackle:

I am waiting for someone to say the "bad" word and get bann0red :sneer:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

I am waiting for someone to say the "bad" word and get bann0red :sneer:

Which word exactly? Swearing won't get you banned... :crackle:

6 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Happy 10k, splashers!

Perhaps we did frame him into taking the bait of that post... Considering we kept tagging him in multiple forum game threads which might have lead to him dropping his guard :P  Just as planned :fabulous: