Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pinkiefan1287

Well, if Pinkie hadn't bragged about how delicious her cake was, the three wouldn't have tried sneaking a bite. They all made a mistake. That said, Pinkie wasn't being a very good friend by advertising her cake either...

I found the episode one of the only out of character episode especially fluttershy character doing it through i liked the episode if pinkie pie did have to write a note it would have to say somthing like today I learned that I give out the best discrpitions on desserts and that even freinds can make mistakes :P the other episode that becomes out of chracter is suited for success

Edited by pinkieshyrose
  • Brohoof 1

No and yes.

Nobody is perfect, so ponies could have their bad friend moment, but that doesn't entirely make them bad.

As long as they learned something and not to do something like that again, then they are good friends.

Not only were they being bad friends but they screwed over Mr. and Mrs. Cake as well. What if they needed the prize money? Now that have to split it 4 ways. They have two foals now after all. There are so many things about this episode that bothered me, from the out character behavior of everyone save for Pinkie, Twilght and (if you don't count the deleted scene) Applejack, to the cheap everyone wins resolution.

Everypony makes mistakes once in a while. I bet everypony here made a mistake at least once before. Eating the cake was a mistake on their part, I don't think they were being bad friends.

Everypony makes mistakes once in a while. I bet everypony here made a mistake at least once before. Eating the cake was a mistake on their part, I don't think they were being bad friends.

they werent being BAD friends, they were just driven by the mouth watering "MMM" that stood before them, same as the chefs when they ate each others. no, i don't think they were bad, to be honest, I would've done the same thing

At the end of the day, I feel as though they've learned their lesson simply because of the scare they received from the ordeal. Being interrogated doesn't exactly look like fun.

But even still, I do think it wasn't exactly nice of them to do so.

Edited by NastyMann

they werent being BAD friends, they were just driven by the mouth watering "MMM" that stood before them, same as the chefs when they ate each others. no, i don't think they were bad, to be honest, I would've done the same thing

You would have screwed your friend and her employers over all so you could get a few bites of some cake?

I guess they were being kinda bad friends..... They were immature and selfish (but that cake did sound awesome) :wub:

But they did learn an important lesson about friendship in the end ;) . Which is kinda the point of the whole show ^_^ so I didn't even think anything of it before this thread :lol:

You would have screwed your friend and her employers over all so you could get a few bites of some cake?

i cant help it. it looks so delicious and with pinkie describing it, makes it even more mouth watering. anyone caught in this problem would completely lose it

well the story was based around Pinkie Pie jumping to conclusions rather then investigating what rely happen the point of it being those 3 was because the audience or Pinkie Pie would suspect them allowing the moral of the story to have more impact.

also this episode to me felt like it was ment for season one before the GGG because well well already knew that Rarity had false eyelashes however that scene was still the best in the episode