Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Seventh Element of Harmony (OOC)

Alex Night

PixiGlow! She did an amazing job! I wasn't very specific at all, other than asking for Silver Heart to be in it...so it's all her. (She was even kind enough to ask if I wanted it in Grayscale or Sepia Tone, since I'm colorblind)

Yeah I wouldn't worry just yet about this getting killed off.

@@NinjaCPU, That's why I had that accident with Alex trying to throw the Minotaur charging towards Artsy off course. All to make it more interesting. Also, I've been trying to think of a little musical number for Chapter 2 somewhere in order to catch a little more of that MLP charm that most fans just can't help but adore. I think I might involve Pinkie in it given how she just loves to make others smile, but I kinda find it hard to get inside the head of the most random character and even harder on making words rhyme in a catchy tune. Anypony wanna help me with this? :) Pleasepleasepleaseplease?

@@NinjaCPU, That's why I had that accident with Alex trying to throw the Minotaur charging towards Artsy off course. All to make it more interesting. Also, I've been trying to think of a little musical number for Chapter 2 somewhere in order to catch a little more of that MLP charm that most fans just can't help but adore. I think I might involve Pinkie in it given how she just loves to make others smile, but I kinda find it hard to get inside the head of the most random character and even harder on making words rhyme in a catchy tune. Anypony wanna help me with this? :) Pleasepleasepleaseplease?

I don't remember Pinkie Pie rhyming much...Anyway, all you have to do is be completely random and take care of every situation with a funny personality. That's all I have...

Don't you know that Pinkie Pie just breaks into random singing at the complete and total surprise of the others around her. What I do need to master on when writing Pinkie Pie is mastering her ability to break the 4th Wall. :)"It's just a hop, skip, and a jump!" :) Gah! What are you doing here, Pinkie?! Anyways, there are others that I might need to do research on through observation of the show from their body language to the way they speak.

Sorry, peoples, I've been doing a great job of forgetting about this RP somehow. Guess its a good thing now that Artsy is returning Klopp's fedora. :D

I'll get a post in tonight when I get back from work.

PS: typing on my phone is such a nuisance. D: *slaps his phone*

• Brohoof 1

It's all good, Nastyman. Just be sure to post when you can. I'm gonna go ahead and post as Twilight in an attempt to progress through the story. Don't worry, no pony is gonna get left behind.

It's all good, Nastyman. Just be sure to post when you can. I'm gonna go ahead and post as Twilight in an attempt to progress through the story. Don't worry, no pony is gonna get left behind.

Are you going to fast forward to the hospital, because now that the Minotaur are gone, it would be good to move on.

I just wub your signature :wub:

Where did you get it?

I googled it up from nothingness. I really wanted to get a signature featuring Twilight with my OC, Alex Night, but it is hard to make one... :(

Why don't you get somepony from the forum? We have some pretty good signature makers. Cloud Chaser I know is a really good one. Though I love my Captain American sig. (He's my best character in UMVC3.)

• Brohoof 1

If this finishes, I'll probably spend some time on a word document turning this into a single, long book. I hope that we, even if this is unlikely, finish this up, I really want to do this. :lol:

I whole-heartily agree to this idea. However, I've had the idea of when this RP is close to the end, like to the epilogue, I want to find some talented individuals to help me turn this RP into a full-fledged fan-made animation series for Brony and Pegasister YouTubers to watch. I have the idea of being the director, producer, and voice actor for Alex Night and another OC that will be revealed later in this RP. That's right, there is going to be an original character villain in this story, which has given me much difficulty writing because I don't have much experience with villainy. Anyways, it is still too far off to start planning for such a thing because we have to reach the epilogue of the RP first. I will do everything in my power to make sure that we reach that end! -_-

• Brohoof 3

I whole-heartily agree to this idea. However, I've had the idea of when this RP is close to the end, like to the epilogue, I want to find some talented individuals to help me turn this RP into a full-fledged fan-made animation series for Brony and Pegasister YouTubers to watch. I have the idea of being the director, producer, and voice actor for Alex Night and another OC that will be revealed later in this RP. That's right, there is going to be an original character villain in this story, which has given me much difficulty writing because I don't have much experience with villainy. Anyways, it is still too far off to start planning for such a thing because we have to reach the epilogue of the RP first. I will do everything in my power to make sure that we reach that end! -_-

I can't wait to hear Fire Opal's voice. I do have a rough draft of what it sounds like, but I can't wait to see what you come up with. Would you put the link in the thread or PM it to everypony in the RP?
  • Brohoof 2

I can't wait to hear Fire Opal's voice. I do have a rough draft of what it sounds like, but I can't wait to see what you come up with. Would you put the link in the thread or PM it to everypony in the RP?

Well, like I said, it is still a little far off from the Epilogue, so for the meantime, I also had the idea of trying to get some RP fanart going in the OOC thread like a small credits video showcasing highlight moments in the story. Right now, I just need to focus on the RP to reach the end.

• Brohoof 1

I'll have to apologize for this, but I think I'm going to leave this roleplay. It doesn't seem engaging thus far, and I don't feel really motivated to post in it any more. The situation just hasn't caused me to be interested. We seem on the verge of dying anyway.

I'll have to apologize for this, but I think I'm going to leave this roleplay. It doesn't seem engaging thus far, and I don't feel really motivated to post in it any more. The situation just hasn't caused me to be interested. We seem on the verge of dying anyway.

@, :( Nooo, Arylett. Please don't leave us. Are you sure that you want to leave so soon? We need our socialy awkward magical uncorn in the group... Of course, I can respect your decision... Still, it would make me sad...

• Brohoof 1

@, Unfortunately, when it comes to making decisions for Arylett Dawnborough, she sticks to it and never goes back. However, that is okay with me and besides, she is a mod so I can't really force her (just kidding, Arylett... Please don't kill me...) Regardless, Arylett. You are always welcome to join back in the herd should you wish. *Hoofsalute* In the meantime, I shall post as I finish eating my dinner. Make sure to spread the word to NastyMann because he has until tomorrow @ 5 PM EST to post or he is BANISHED TO THE VOID!... Again, just kidding. But seriously, he will be ousted out of the RP and his spot will be reopened for another. Come on, everyone. I'm NOT willing to let my first RP die so soon!
  • Brohoof 1

@, Unfortunately, when it comes to making decisions for Arylett Dawnborough, she sticks to it and never goes back. However, that is okay with me and besides, she is a mod so I can't really force her (just kidding, Arylett... Please don't kill me...) Regardless, Arylett. You are always welcome to join back in the herd should you wish. *Hoofsalute* In the meantime, I shall post as I finish eating my dinner. Make sure to spread the word to NastyMann because he has until tomorrow @ 5 PM EST to post or he is BANISHED TO THE VOID!... Again, just kidding. But seriously, he will be ousted out of the RP and his spot will be reopened for another. Come on, everyone. I'm NOT willing to let my first RP die so soon!

I wouldn't be so worried. I've tried starting 3 RPs now, but none of them have succeeded in doing so. I wish I could figure out what everypony looks for in an OP...

All right, all right. I'll stay for now. @_@ If this can pick up. It's just been so slow and I haven't really had a whole lot of interest in it lately.

Well, alright. Thanks for giving it a second chance... Or at least, a second thought?... :huh: Anyways, I have posted my bit already and I hope it opens up more opportunities for others to jump in.

No, It's all fine, NinjaCPU. I left a message for Pinkie about the last post he did. Everyone is at the hospital now and his post is fine; he just needs to reread the previous posts and extend it a bit. Hopefully, he gets my message tonight.

No, It's all fine, NinjaCPU. I left a message for Pinkie about the last post he did. Everyone is at the hospital now and his post is fine; he just needs to reread the previous posts and extend it a bit. Hopefully, he gets my message tonight.

Yeah sorry, I kinda just skimmed through them, trying to get the post in before deadline. I'll doctor it up now. (No pun intended)

• Brohoof 1