Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Mystery Across Ponyville

xremeidiot

Pinkie is throwing a party for an entire group of new ponies. You! But, something is about to unfold, and it will be the fault of one of these ponies.

First, we need to think of a mystery to solve. Once we have that, we'll begin searching for people who want to join in on it. Then I'll choose someone's OC to be the culprit in a PM. If this interests you, please help out. My last RP hasn't even got 1 reply. :(

OOC here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/35273-mystery-across-ponyville-ooc/#entry829914

Edited by xremeidiot

• 3 weeks later...
:blink: Well I'll be a son of a monkey's uncle's gun. You wanna join? Cool! But it might be a while til more people show up. If you want something to do right now, check out my SCP thread. We could use one more. After that, then we'll do this. btw pinkie pie-ish.

• 3 weeks later...

Uh... Hi. We'd like to participate in the planning. May I? I just want to join in, really. :) Please?

But, I'd like to know what kind of mystery we be solving. Somepony ate the cake? Pinkie Pie's quilt has been stolen? All the muffins are gone? The decor is painted all the wrong colors? So many choices for you, I suppose. :unsure:

Yep lot's of choices. You know what, let's all make some suggestions once the OOC is up and we'll see which one is the best. This will probably need a DM and a culprit, so I'll be the DM (Dungeon Master) and I'll send whoever I choose to be the culprit a private message. They can reply to me to say what they want to do in secret. Ok, starting the OOC now. I'll be sure to post the link on the first post.