Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Chaotic Mystery - A Mystery RP

Props Valroa

Face reddening from embarassment, Nook began to regret her decision to stop by Pinkie's party; something she'd thought she would never regret and yet there she was trying to hide and apparently doing a horrible job at it. Hearing a voice call out to her, Nook taking a deep breath shyly stepped out from her hiding spot and looked at the young stallion that acknowledged her. Though she must say she was a bit confused by why he would want to talk to her? Did he somehow not see her accidentally fall over the muffin cart spilling the muffins all over herself? As impossible as that was, Nook still hoped that was the case. With a forced smile, she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Um hey there. Soooooo what um brings you here? I'm Nook Cranny by the way. What um do they call you?" she nervously asked in her Haystralian accent feeling so very awkward. It was at that moment she wished she were a unicorn, so that then she could maybe turn invisible. But Nook knew only all too well that was only wistful thinking on her part. 

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark

25 minutes ago, Magloria said:

@Silverspark184

Magloria would look down to Silverspark and she'd gently try to pull the crown off of Silverspark's head so she can see, but would give the crown back to her if she managed to take it off. She smiled with a fond, serene smile. 

Silverspark:looking up seeing the pony she remembered at maze seemed different some how she held the crown "thank you you feeling Okay ?"the filly asked trying to sense what was happening to Magloria's heart as her eyes sparked silver 

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Bart Cheval said:

"Ah yes, the indomitable @Pinkie Pie. How are you dear?" Bart bows.

Hiya! And never been better! *noticed how formal Bart was toward her as they bow to her* Oh no no need for that! This is a party not a princess gala hehehe! I’m only joking, go on ahead and have fun! We got musics and food, lots of food! 

*she hops away as she went over to greet nook*

welcome!!! Enjoy These yummy snack! Also Magloria made some dangerously delicious muffins!!

*pinkie noticed something is missing* Of course! We cannot just greet and meet without MUSIC!! Hit it DJ! Leeeet’s Daaaaance!!

• Brohoof 2

@Silverspark184 @Princess Silky

"Let's party!!" Magloria cheered, and started to dance, she wasn't particularly good at it - but played it off like she was. She cheered and made some swoops in the air with her hooves, as she would encourage everyone to have some of the cupcakes and sweets. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"The name's Bart Cheval, adventurer extraordinaire. My travels take me back to Ponyville, and I came upon this party. It seemed everypony was laughing and carrying on, though at what I have no idea." 

"Oh yes I see... Laughing you say?" Nook questioned aloud looking around. It was then that Pinkie turned on the music. Snickering she looked back at Bart. "Well, that's no mystery. Of course ponies are laughing! This is a Pinkie Pie party after all, is it not? And as I've been told Pinkie Pie can make just about any pony laugh with minimal effort," she informed him wondering why he was making such a big deal over ponies laughing at a Pinkie Pie party of all things. As such she didn't yet see anything out of the ordinary and thought everything normal.

Remembering she had accidentally knocked over the muffin cart she glanced over at its owner who seemed so busy mingling with the others that she didn't notice. 'Lucky me,' Nook thought to herself. Still she felt guilty and trotted over to her. "Um, hey sorry about your cart and spilling some of your delicious muffins. I'd help you bake some more, but I don't really think baking is really my thing to be honest," she apologized. "But uh I just want you to know that I'm not usually that clumsy. That I assure you was just a one time occurrence heh. In fact, I'm normally pretty agile. Want to see me do an ariel trick that I kind of made up myself?" she asked the small group smiling.  'Please say yes. Please say yes,' she mentally begged with the hopes everypony there will want to see a trick. 

Pinkie Pie then offered her some party treats and she accepted them. "Aw, why thank you kindly Pinkie. Nice party you have going on here. Although your parties are always great and the talk of the town," she complimented taking a bite out of the muffin. It was so delicious and warm. "Mmm...these are really good!" She then pulled out an autograph book and quill. "Please, will you sign my book? I'm a huge fan of yours and of your friends! You guys saved the day like hundreds of times! What's it like being a big time hero? Pretty sweet I'm sure!" she rather excitedly asked the pink party planner. She was practically jumping up and down from excitement.

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 1

Silverspark :seeing @Pinkie Pie at the party she had too smile cause the element of laughter is always bringing the fun her eyes sparked silver having a thought she never pranked Pinkie pie that would interesting but she knew what that pink pony is capable of and there is her Pinkie sense she need to  watch so what she did she sneaks up from behind her and put tiny little top hat on her tail and glasses and a blue clown nose and walked away like she hadn't  done anything and one thing for sure Pinkie also love a good prank 

• Brohoof 1

Nook Cranny then noticed yet another special guest in their midst, an alicorn of all things! "Oh wow! Is that an alicorn!?" she excitedly exclaimed out loud before flying quickly over to Silverspark. She stopped short mid flight and began hovering excitedly just above her. "Oh hey there!" she excitedly called down to her. "And before you even say it, I guess I'm what's up," she half jokingly exclaimed. "Get it? Cause like I'm up...here and stuffs. Funny, right hehe?" she added in a rather sad attempt to be funny while absentmindedly rubbing the back of her neck. It was then she noticed the rather amusing, but childish prank the alicorn had pulled on the pink party planner. Nook tried her best to stop from laughing by covering her mouth with both hooves. Good thing Pinkie could take a joke especially since the pegasus pony was unable to hold back from laughing for much longer. After a few seconds of holding it, Nook Cranny just busted out laughing while holding her sides as she continued to hover. "Haha, that's a good one!" Normally Nook had much more self-control than that, but for some reason she found herself practically dying from laughter over this rather ridiculous prank the alicorn had pulled on Pinkie. In fact, she was laughing so hard tears were coming from her eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, but I just can't help myself! It's just so funny hahaha!"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nook Cranny said:

Nook Cranny then noticed yet another special guest in their midst, an alicorn of all things! "Oh wow! Is that an alicorn!?" she excitedly exclaimed out loud before flying quickly over to Silverspark. She stopped short mid flight and began hovering excitedly just above her. "Oh hey there!" she excitedly called down to her. "And before you even say it, I guess I'm what's up," she half jokingly exclaimed. "Get it? Cause like I'm up...here and stuffs. Funny, right hehe?" she added in a rather sad attempt to be funny while absentmindedly rubbing the back of her neck. It was then she noticed the rather amusing, but childish prank the alicorn had pulled on the pink party planner. Nook tried her best to stop from laughing by covering her mouth with both hooves. Good thing Pinkie could take a joke especially since the pegasus pony was unable to hold back from laughing for much longer. After a few seconds of holding it, Nook Cranny just busted out laughing while holding her sides as she continued to hover. "Haha, that's a good one!" Normally Nook had much more self-control than that, but for some reason she found herself practically dying from laughter over this rather ridiculous prank the alicorn had pulled on Pinkie. In fact, she was laughing so hard tears were coming from her eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, but I just can't help myself! It's just so funny hahaha!"

Silverspark:looked up at Nook kind of surprised by this new Comer "hi yeah I am alicorn but uh how you guessed since I normally have my horn hidden under my hood sometimes ?"she asked 

• Brohoof 2

The alicorn's question genuinely surprised the peach coated pegasus because she thought that everypony could tell there was a horn trying to hide underneath Silverspark's hood or at least Nook thought so anyway. But then again she was known to be among the most observant; which kind of comes with the territory of being a lost and finder. Still from the way the alicorn reacted she must have been trying to keep a low profile and Nook just sort of blew it. 'Uh oh,' Nook guiltily thought ears lowered. "Oh shucks, I'm so sorry for exposing you. I had no idea it was meant to be a secret. I just sort of assumed everypony here knew," she apologized in a shy tone lowering herself back to the ground as she did so. In an attempt to lighten up the mood again and break the ice, Nook once again attempted a joke. "And as for how I knew just call it pegasi intuition hehe..." she jokingly said with a nervous laugh. "Haha just kidding. No, actually I simply noticed a sort of um horn shaped bump underneath your hood," she admitted with a small smile. "But not to worry. Lucky for you I'm really good at keeping secrets. So if you being an alicorn is an actual secret I promise not to tell anypony else. Detective's honor," she quickly added.

"I'm Nook Cranny by the way. I own the local lost and found shop here and Ponyville. You lose it and we find it is my motto. Just ask anypony and they'll tell you that if you lose something I'm the pony to see; not to brag or anything. Just saying," she braggingly revealed. "So, what's your name and what might you be the princess of? Also what's it like being a princess? I have so many questions for you! But first, would you mind terribly signing my autograph book?" she eagerly asked handing the alicorn her autograph book and turning it to an empty page. Nook Cranny might be a bit of a braggart herself, but she is also easily impressed by others and so as one could imagine her autograph book was getting pretty full and cluttered with all kinds of signatures. "Also might I just say, what an honor it is to meet you!"  

• Brohoof 2

Silverspark:feeling a little un comfortable being asked for an autograph  this is one the reasons she don't  like  too many knowing her secrets one not only protect herself but the ones she xares about two she she doesn't  like this kind of attention even from derective she always avoid them this really makes her nervous  but took a deep breath showing a bit of politeness "my name is Silverspark and please put that book away  there is a reason I hide what I am to protect not just my self but to protect the ponies in my adoptive family  and I am not that famous  I am just a kid who is trying  to have a normal life and not have paparazzi coming at me for having  no clue what I am famous for "she did her best too hold it together seeing @Nook Cranny she also looked for @Princess Silky  and looked over at  Magloria @Props Valroa  and looking at all the ponies that are here 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The alicorn's next words made Nook feel even more guilty and with a heavy heart she stuck the autograph book back in her saddlebag. Her ears lowered as she looked back at Silverspark. "Oh I am so sorry. Really, I don't know what I was I thinking. Of course you wouldn't want to sign my book keeping a low profile and all. I'm also sure you have better things to do. Again I apologize for my thoughtlessness. And if there is anything I could ever do to make it up to you just let me know. If you ever need my help finding anything just drop by my lost and found shop. I have two. One in Ponyville and one in Cloudsdale. Here's my card," she apologized profusely handing the disguised alicorn one of her business cards. Printed on the card was her name in the center of the card, the address of both shops at the bottom right and her store motto in smaller letters just underneath her name, 'You lose it and we find it. Guaranteed.'

"But just so you know I'm not with the paparazzi and I'm not some nosy reporter. I'm a detective. So, it's like I told you before. Your secret's safe with me. I promise not to tell anypony else. I just get a little overexcited and carried away sometimes whenever I meet someone famous and I was just being curious was all. I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable," she reassured her apologizing again. "But, I get it. You probably don't want to hang out with me anymore. I'll just get out of your mane. I hope you enjoy the rest of the party," she told her with a sigh backing slowly away. She then hurried over to the muffin cart and grabbed another delicious, moist muffin. She took a large bite. It was so good. It had little chocolate chips in it. "Mmm...these are delicious!" she excitedly exclaimed as she quickly finished up the muffin. 

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 2

@Nook Cranny @Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Sir Hugsalot @Princess Silky

Magloria would observe the various interactions of the ponies here. She'd giggle slightly under her breathe and look out to the window and then back to them all. Most notably, she saw Nook Cranny eat one of her muffins. She'd approach Nook Cranny. "I see you are enjoying my fancy, homemade, and DELICIOUS muffins!" she smirked wildly. "I am glad you like them. Have some more, they are all here for everyone here to enjoy!" Magloria said as she took a muffin and also would begin to eat. "Mmmmm indeed...." 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Nook Cranny said:

The alicorn's next words made Nook feel even more guilty and with a heavy heart she stuck the autograph book back in her saddlebag. Her ears lowered as she looked back at Silverspark. "Oh I am so sorry. Really, I don't know what I was I thinking. Of course you wouldn't want to sign my book keeping a low profile and all. I'm also sure you have better things to do. Again I apologize for my thoughtlessness. And if there is anything I could ever do to make it up to you just let me know. If you ever need my help finding anything just drop by my lost and found shop. I have two. One in Ponyville and one in Cloudsdale. Here's my card," she apologized profusely handing the disguised alicorn one of her business cards. Printed on the card was her name in the center of the card, the address of both shops at the bottom right and her store motto in smaller letters just underneath her name, 'You lose it and we find it. Guaranteed.'

"But just so you know I'm not with the paparazzi and I'm not some nosy reporter. I'm a detective. So, it's like I told you before. Your secret's safe with me. I promise not to tell anypony else. I just get a little overexcited and carried away sometimes whenever I meet someone famous and I was just being curious was all. I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable," she reassured her apologizing again. "But, I get it. You probably don't want to hang out with me anymore. I'll just get out of your mane. I hope you enjoy the rest of the party," she told her with a sigh backing slowly away. She then hurried over to the muffin cart and grabbed another delicious, moist muffin. She took a large bite. It was so good. It had little chocolate chips in it. "Mmm...these are delicious!" she excitedly exclaimed as she quickly finished up the muffin. 

Silverspark:ears went up realising she might have hurt this pegasus feelings  which is what  she was trying not do  she knows this @Nook CrannyDetective was trying to be friendly 'way to go Silverspark  we don't  need this mess in our lives not on a day like this and there is no lie  from this pony'she sat thinking at she looked at every pony around her as she turn to @Props Valroa Magloria seeing not acting like the pony she met she met before she kind of walked walke'hm could it she is showing a bit of happiness or is she under some spell ' she barely knew this pony but she already knew there was something dark in her heart and she is Silky's  mother it would be interesting if she told this pony she this small filly asked @Princess Silky to adopt her would Magloria accept  her or one day she don't  wanna think of that "Hi Magloria you seamed perky from the last time we me "she said

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa @Princess Silky @Nook Cranny @Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Sir Hugsalot

As the various ponies were about partying and conversing - there would be a strange hooded stallion that would enter. He'd see Magloria speaking with Silverspark, and would chuckle under his breathe in a devious manner. He'd also look at the various other ponies. It was good. He was pleased at this situation. It was going to plan. Without warning, the stallion would suddenly scream in a bellowing voice "FOOD FIGHT!!!!" at the top of his lungs and grab the nearest cake and throw it at @Nook Cranny and @Princess Silky.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-04-02 at 4:32 PM, Silverspark said:

Silverspark :seeing @Pinkie Pie at the party she had too smile cause the element of laughter is always bringing the fun her eyes sparked silver having a thought she never pranked Pinkie pie that would interesting but she knew what that pink pony is capable of and there is her Pinkie sense she need to  watch so what she did she sneaks up from behind her and put tiny little top hat on her tail and glasses and a blue clown nose and walked away like she hadn't  done anything and one thing for sure Pinkie also love a good prank 

*Pinkie noticed this ‘odd ball’ although she can’t seems to her hooves on it. Even with her pinkie sense… but before she could, she heard a large scream.*

Did someone shouted FOOD FIGHT??!?!? *her eyes beams

004899D4-F219-47FD-9AB5-6030E35E9088.gif.1b4fb0f694dda4612d09afbc71285a3a.gif

and throw her first cake at Silverspark and so the rest of the ponies!*

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Pinkie Pie said:

*Pinkie noticed this ‘odd ball’ although she can’t seems to her hooves on it. Even with her pinkie sense… but before she could, she heard a large scream.*

Did someone shouted FOOD FIGHT??!?!? *her eyes beams

004899D4-F219-47FD-9AB5-6030E35E9088.gif.1b4fb0f694dda4612d09afbc71285a3a.gif

and throw her first cake at Silverspark and so the rest of the ponies!*

Silverspark; ears twitched as she saw a cake flying at her but had to think fast she fly up and dodged it though the cake might land on Magloria  but as her hood lowered  showing a horn which glowed and she levitated a like tend cupcakes each of them in different color she ate one and send the rest flying one hit @Pinkie Pie another hitting @Nook Cranny and soon it was raining cupcakes 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nook Cranny just smiled as the muffin cart owner approached her thanking her and offering her some more muffins. How could the little pegasus pony resist such a tasty offer? Nodding she took another one; this one was strawberry complete with sweet strawberry icing. "Ah, so you're the one responsible for baking these? Well, I only have one thing to say. These tasty treats are delicious! I love them! So warm and yummy," she only all too happily declared as she gobbled the strawberry muffin right up. With a big smile she licked the icing off her mouth. Perhaps despite her earlier blunder with the disguised alicorn this party won't be so bad after all. The disguised alicorn then walked over to them and started talking to the muffin baker with Nook just awkwardly standing there enjoying a tasty muffin. She wondered if she should say something, but because she didn't really know either of them she didn't know what more to say. She definitely did not wish to humiliate herself further, so she remained quiet...for now. 

It was at that very moment that thankfully a foodfight was started by a mysterious hooded stallion. 'Oh thank Celestia!' she thought to herself only too happy for the awkward moment to die. He threw a cake at both her and the alicorn. Nook was only all too happy about this since it killed the awkward moment between herself and the other two. But she wasn't about to allow herself to get smacked with cake either nor did she completely dodge. "MINE!" she yelled as she zipped through the air towards the incoming cake slice mouth opened wide and swallowed it whole. "Mmm...tasty! I declare this foodfight the most delicious, most tasiest, most scrumptious foodfight ever!" she happily declared with a giggle.

But before she had time to retaliate it was soon raining cupcakes. Still hovering around mid-air she looked up and noticed tons of cupcakes falling from the sky all around her; some of course were landing on her since there was hardly any room for her to dodge them all nor could she eat them all. "What in Equestria!" she squeaked out loud. "I suppose there really is such a thing as too much of a good thing," she mused aloud as she landed and took cover underneath a tree.

Once on the ground she shook herself off and started to lick pieces of cupcake off of her wings. "Mmm...but still so good!"

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Well I'll be, a food fight? I mean who doesn't want to go to their afternoon classes covered in food? I'd reckon it's a smashing idea, just like the time those two unicorns tried to sell their random junk to a farm," Skylight said, with an eye roll as she adjusted her cowboy hat. "You know, back in my day, we didn't throw food around... I bet somepony just flew off the handle over a hill of beans... Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, do you like being covered in food? Or glitter? or confetti? It gets everywhere, and it's impossible to get out, and it always makes me madder than a wet rooster. These ponies have got the strangest sense of fun these days. What is this sacrilege?" Skylight smacked a cupcake flying by with a lasso as she ranted.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 2

@Skylight Scintillate @Silverspark184 @Princess Silky @Nook Cranny @Brony Number 42  @Sir Hugsalot

Magloria chuckled at the mess here - the mess was everywhere. She more or less just stood there and watched all the ponies throw food at each other. It made it all the better for here to see! She would eat a few more muffins and cookies, finding herself to be quite full - she could barely walk! Magloria fell over into the floor, into the mess of cake debris. The food covered the blue mares fur, but she was too full and too satisfied with herself to really seem to care. 

• Brohoof 1