Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Chaotic Mystery - A Mystery RP

Props Valroa

@Sir Hugsalot @Stellar Crescentmoon @Silverspark184 @Brony Number 42 @Skylight Scintillate @Nitobit @Nook Cranny @TheRockARooster

Discord would grab Magloria and shove her right into the Party Canon's confetti, making sure she got the most of it. Discord was cackling and chuckling endlessly at this - while Magloria gave Pinkie Pie a serious stare, but she huffed and looked into her eyes. Her face was almost that of a filly almost about to have a meltdown. "Say whatever you like, that's not my point here..." she grumbled, seeming to let the situation go for a moment.

Discord would look to Pinkie and made a pouty face slightly. "Ugh! Fine! It was only a fraction of what I had in mind, but good enough, I suppose!" he would say as Magloria shoved her way out of his claws, and Discord crossed his arms and looked away like a child who was just scolded. He seemed to back off a little bit and went silent for a bit. But still, he occasionally giggled and cackled to himself, finding the whole situation to be absolutely hilarious. Magloria would stride towards @Sir Hugsalot.

She'd stand in front of him, and glance back to Pinkie and the others for a second as she spoke. "I don't expect anything from anyone.... You don't have to even like me. You can hate me for all I care, I never trust anyone...let alone stallions..." she said in a low tone, her snoot almost touching his. Magloria would use her magic to force the confetti off of herself, crumbling it into a collection. She was tempted to throw it at Vibrant, but she was being serious here. 

"But it seems as though I cannot make her strong. She's done that on her own...without me..." Magloria pulled away and looked down, feeling as if she's failed. While Magloria was talking Discord made some weird face gestures, his head turning into a birdhouse for no reason!

Magloria turned to Nook and narrowed her eyes. "I would never hurt her. I don't know why you would say such a thing." Magloria scowled at her and shook her head. "No talk. Go find her, bring her to me, and you will be cured. Then after, you are free to go." she said, her stare never lightening up as she watched Nook do what she was doing with Silky's feather. "Afterward, I, my daughter, and...*sighs* you and will leave...together..." Magloria said, looking to Vibrant, seeming to begrudgingly accept him now.

Discord simply rolled his eyes at Nook and stuck his tongue out of his birdhouse of a head. This was funny to him no matter what Nook was saying. "Whatever you say! This is a jolly good show, if I say so myself! Trying to distract me like that just adds to the entertainment value!" he shouted, and after a stare from Magloria, he'd go silent, letting Nook focus for the moment. Magloria unfortunately ignored @Silverspark184's comment. The adults were talking, after all. Magloria thought SilverSpark needed someone to teach her to stay in line, and go play along with the other fillies her age. 

• Brohoof 2

Silverspark:stood there watching the whole thing she slides down Discord's back and was following  Nook even though she is not fan of detectives but she cares about Silky  so she herself thought she could be a bit of help she checked everywhere for that pink pegasus then she remembered she tied a silver ribbon on @Princess Silky tail a shiny one maybe if she sees a hint of glint from the sunlight it might be of help she even  checked for hoof prints  in  the waisted food 

• Brohoof 1

Nook Cranny just let out a tired sigh and nodded when Magloria mentioned she had trouble trusting others. The detective herself also found trusting others increasingly difficult to do. In fact, her only real friend was Rapid Quill, but that is only because he earned her trust and she felt with his nosy reporter skills and charm that they made a pretty good team. “I’m right there with you sister. Sometimes it’s just better to be alone. That way nobody can hurt you,” she agreed though she sounded sad when saying it as though she didn’t totally believe it herself. She frowned when it was clear she had upset Magloria from her worry that she may do something to her own daughter. “Apologies. I guess I was just worried about what you might do; how you might react upon seeing your daughter since you sounded so mad at her. But I understand that you don’t want to talk about it. I won’t persist further,” she quickly apologized wishing that handsome, charming unicorn Rapid were here to help. Nook figured if anybody could get Magloria to open up it would be him. It was almost like he knew just what to say and how to say it to get others to talk. ‘Guess that’s why he’s the reporter and I’m not,’ the detective thought to herself.

Seeing Discord’s head transform into a birdhouse with his tongues sticking through the hole of it the detective couldn’t help herself but snicker some at the mere sight of it. She was trying her best not to burst out laughing since this situation was still pretty serious. But Discord’s admittedly amusing antics were making it rather difficult to concentrate. Thankfully, Discord stopped his antics for a bit. “Thank you,” she told everyone as the room went silent. Holding the pink feather up once more she sniffed it again and her yellow eyes returned to glowing as she concentrated hard on Silky’s whereabouts.

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 2

Glory was confused about Silky being Magloria's apparent daughter. She tilted her head, took a breath and a few harp notes shot out that sounded like the words "Silky is related to Magloria?" although they were still harp notes so to others it sounded more like "Milky mis relmated to Mag-moria?" 

Edited by Stellar Crescentmoon
  • Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Nook Cranny said:

Nook Cranny just let out a tired sigh and nodded when Magloria mentioned she had trouble trusting others. The detective herself also found trusting others increasingly difficult to do. In fact, her only real friend was Rapid Quill, but that is only because he earned her trust and she felt with his nosy reporter skills and charm that they made a pretty good team. “I’m right there with you sister. Sometimes it’s just better to be alone. That way nobody can hurt you,” she agreed though she sounded sad when saying it as though she didn’t totally believe it herself. She frowned when it was clear she had upset Magloria from her worry that she may do something to her own daughter. “Apologies. I guess I was just worried about what you might do; how you might react upon seeing your daughter since you sounded so mad at her. But I understand that you don’t want to talk about it. I won’t persist further,” she quickly apologized wishing that handsome, charming unicorn Rapid were here to help. Nook figured if anybody could get Magloria to open up it would be him. It was almost like he knew just what to say and how to say it to get others to talk. ‘Guess that’s why he’s the reporter and I’m not,’ the detective thought to herself.

Seeing Discord’s head transform into a birdhouse with his tongues sticking through the hole of it the detective couldn’t help herself but snicker some at the mere sight of it. She was trying her best not to burst out laughing since this situation was still pretty serious. But Discord’s admittedly amusing antics were making it rather difficult to concentrate. Thankfully, Discord stopped his antics for a bit. “Thank you,” she told everyone as the room went silent. Holding the pink feather up once more she sniffed it again and her yellow eyes returned to glowing as she concentrated hard on Silky’s whereabouts.

Silverspark:hearing what Nook and Magloria mean if only they knew there was one other that knew what it is like being alone before meeting Silky she was to alone even though she had a small friend around but still having trouble trusting mostly adults but being without parents to guide her she had no way of knowing what to do or not to do  she looked at @Props Valroa Magloria "its hard being alone I understand that listen to the orphan who seen thing I shouldn't  I bet even and Pinkie pie  Discord know my story I pull pranks but not in harm like I said before I also like doing my paintings so ponies can smile seeing them though it was one of my painting that brought me to your daughter around hearts and hooves "she said knowing this pony would be ignoring her but she had to at lease listen "I wasn't  sure of her at first cause well she acted more like a kid then I do and I am a small filly a child trying to survive and understanding of why she confuse me and what happened to my parents "she paused if Silky out there hearing this and watching "I don't  know why I was drawn to her in the first place but did something to make me feel I can trust adults again and made feel safe she let me into her home after my incident and when I came to the party during hearts and hooves and met you I was not sure about you either but I can see a sad heart inside you  you been through a lot more then I did and I still have that ice statue you gave me still sitting in special freezer "she sat close but spoke not loud but  just enough to be heard " I know I am just a kid ignore me if you like but these words are true I don't  use these words for every pony and it sound  cute from a child but I love Silky because she helped me with what I been going through and made me feel less alone I bet that is how made you feel when you first found Silky is that right ?"she asked 

• Brohoof 1

@Nook Cranny @Silverspark184 @Sir Hugsalot @Princess Silky 

Magloria's unrelenting eyes would turn to look at Silverspark. She would look down at Silverspark, as she stood over her and looked down at the small alicorn. "She was my second chance at life - and I failed. You will never understand. Don't make the mistake of caring too much - because life will take them away." she shut her eyes, and turned away. Meanwhile, Discord would continue his antics. He'd transform into a washing machine and shake loudly for no apparent reason. Magloria didn't pay this any mind, though. She looked back to Vibrant. 

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:lifted her hood up too hide her tears a bit "is that why I lost my parents cause they care too much is that why I am lost and confused  when I never found them why they had to fight off those creatures that been haunting my dreaming for the past few months creatures that I worried still out there I set up traps I kept up with supplies and practicing my spells never had a chance to relax I even asked around if they know anything or heard anything that happened two years ago but they shove me off like they don't  know anything that is why I have trouble talking to anyone about it "she said 

• Brohoof 1

*Pinkie watches as everypony shared their tearful yet heartfelt stories and felt great sympathetic for them. While allowing Magloria with her own space with Vibrant.*

Hey now everyone! As long no pony is seriously injured- turn that frown upside down!!
4AEEBDFD-2A64-4AF5-A38E-128285D9763C.gif.7b9b9777a44474d946fffb879b88ccef.gif

They don’t call me element of laugher for nothing right? Everypony has giving what they could to each other- right now let’s focus in the future! And what do I see in the future? Yes a party where we all gather and give everypony a smile they all deserve!! And yes Discord you’re welcome to stay too- just lay off the prank a bit okay? Or might I say these muffins huh huh? *elbowing magloria as magloria was having a chat with Vibrant.*

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:looked to Pinkie pie then closed her eyes  took a deep breath then spoke one more time as she turned Discord "though there is one more prank I kind of want a bit of revenge "she said with a glint in her eyes she ran levitated a large pie apple pie  and this is a normal apple pie not the prank pies that were made and it went straight at @Discord"and that is for measing with the alicorn of pranks "in a playful way not a harmful way 

2 hours ago, Pinkie Pie said:

*Pinkie watches as everypony shared their tearful yet heartfelt stories and felt great sympathetic for them. While allowing Magloria with her own space with Vibrant.*

Hey now everyone! As long no pony is seriously injured- turn that frown upside down!!
4AEEBDFD-2A64-4AF5-A38E-128285D9763C.gif.7b9b9777a44474d946fffb879b88ccef.gif

They don’t call me element of laugher for nothing right? Everypony has giving what they could to each other- right now let’s focus in the future! And what do I see in the future? Yes a party where we all gather and give everypony a smile they all deserve!! And yes Discord you’re welcome to stay too- just lay off the prank a bit okay? Or might I say these muffins huh huh? *elbowing magloria as magloria was having a chat with Vibrant.*

• Brohoof 2

Pixel bit her lips, not wanting to talk, she wished her voice would return to normal, she looked up at Glory, feeling flustered as Glory tried to master talking in "harp speak" as Pixel now called it. Glory looked down at her, smiling, completely unknowing of what Pixel felt at that moment. Pixel didn't want to tell her how she felt, for fear the other ponies would laugh at her for it, worse than they did at her height issues. She got a bit paranoid, beginning to think the other ponies were watching her. 

• Brohoof 2

Discord would look to Pinkie and smirk to her malevolently. "Just be glad that I didn't pay Celestia a visit this year!" he chuckled deviously. "But fine! Fluttershy wouldn't like it..." he looked away, a look of slight shame coming across his face when he imagined Fluttershy's reaction to what he did. At least it seemed fine now. 

• Brohoof 2

*Silky was, for a long time, in a state of shock. Speechless. Watching the colorfulness of Pinkie Pie and the chaotic nature of Discord all around. Seeing Magloria with confetti and pretty much raging at Vibrant @Sir Hugsalot. Silky would finally snap out of her shock with a single blink, straightening up and then fixing her gaze upon Magloria. "Poison joke? Really?!" As an alchemist who dedicated her time to the properties of plants, she felt appalled, almost betrayed. "Do you have any idea the chaos you --" she'd lower her eyelid with exasperation and look around to see Discord quite proud of himself while he spoke in the distance, "Goodness.. nevermind..." slowly, she'd approach Magloria for a heart to heart. "You don't need to do all of these things to test my strength. I've already become strong of character with having to grow up with your mannerisms." Realizing how these words may have come across, she quickly scrambled to correct them. "I.. umm I mean, your ways of raising me were enough to keep me on my toes." She'd nod once with a courteous smile. "And now look..." she'd lower herself to pick up @Silverspark184 the little filly alicorn. "Look at this adorable little bundle of joy that I can carry the memories on with -- wait a minute." She'd not look at Silverspark, "you contributed to this mischief, didn't you?" She'd giggle and give her a little hug. 

Walking over to @Nitobit and @Skylight Scintillate and @Shiny Silvermoon she would also introduce them to Magloria @Props Valroa "And these three might also continue the adventures and journey together from everything you've taught me." She'd smile with assurance. "I did need you, mom. You don't need silly shenanigans to make me realize this." She'd look to all the other guests like @Nook Cranny and @Saturn Ring then gently shake her head. "So many shenanigans for others to witness. I hope they will be okay." She'd giggle and brush her hair away from her face with her hoof. She seemed to be aiming for levity.

• Brohoof 1

@Princess Silky @Silverspark184 @Sir Hugsalot

Magloria was pleased that Silky was talking to her now, and gave her a slight glare. "No matter how far you get in the world - I always see you like this." Magloria spoke, pulling out a photo of a filly Silky playing in the snow alone. Silky might remember that - it was when Magloria taught her how to build a snowpony. "You were happy back then." Magloria turned away slightly. "...I was happy too, for once." she sighed, and put the photo back into her suitcase.

"Then when you grew older, you began to question things - and I lost my control over you. I lost you. At least the you I wanted you to be..." Magloria would sigh again, looking down at her hooves. "I didn't do this to test your strength. I did this to get your attention. I knew your friends would be here, and I knew you'd want to be here, with them." Magloria's eyes narrowed again as she stood up straight and she pulled out a large silver bottle.

"I did learn one from you, Star Silk." Magloria stated and smashed the bottle on the flow, and white magic began to flow over everyone in the room - curing them all of the Poison Joke within seconds. The magic was refreshing, after it all, her eyes would fall on @Silverspark184. Her eyes would soften slightly as she looked at the innocent little filly. She looked to @Nitobit @Skylight Scintillate and @Shiny Silvermoon. "Hmph." is all she said in regard, she didn't know those ponies and didn't really have an opinion on them.

• Brohoof 1

Pixel saw @Shiny Silvermoon and waved at her, with one deep purple hoof. She opened her mouth to speak to her "Hey Shiny!" she had forgotten about the poison joke she had ingested earlier, she slammed her mouth shut and put her forehooves over it. She hoped Shiny didn't notice, but from the corner of her pale lavender grey eyes, she thought she saw Shiny stare at her.  

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Pixel Bit said:

Pixel saw @Shiny Silvermoon and waved at her, with one deep purple hoof. She opened her mouth to speak to her "Hey Shiny!" she had forgotten about the poison joke she had ingested earlier, she slammed her mouth shut and put her forehooves over it. She hoped Shiny didn't notice, but from the corner of her pale lavender grey eyes, she thought she saw Shiny stare at her.  

"Huh? Oh hi, Pixel! I'm sorry but I can't talk to you right now since I shouldn't be here! In facts, I've never been here! It was all just a big illusion!" Shiny suddenly vanished before everypony's eyes like she has never been there. But who can tell if she was really there? Not me! I'm quite sure she wasn't since her character sheet problem was still not solved so it would have been against the rules of the roleplay! Hopefully, Shiny has never been there! Wink wink! "And you forgot to put poison jokes in my drink!" Could be heard from distance.

• Brohoof 1

"Wow, maybe that poison joke got to me more than I thought..." Pixel mumbled under her breath so nopony would hear,  she was looking where Shiny NEVER stood.. Pixel rubbed her face in irritation, mad at herself. She couldn't find anything to say, and kept distracting herself with other things. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Psssss! @Princess Silky! I'm not supposed to be here right now but you asked me to come... I understand nothing to what is going on here or who this pony you were talking to is but... She seems in pain in some way... I think you should go talk to her while you still can."

As Silky would quietly digest everything that her mother had to say, she remained silent, as if in a trance, absorbing the moment fully and the awkwardness it had placed her in in front of all of these other ponies. When Magloria would smash the bottle, immersing everyone in the room with the poison joke cure, Silky would suddenly blink to @Shiny Silvermoon whispering to her what she did and Silky suddenly bursting into giggles. Is this what friendship was? Making the harder, more humiliating moments jovial and more bearable. She didn't like her tolerating the antics of her mother but she chose to smile and be understanding. Silvermoon was right. She probably needed more attention. 

She would now erupt into more giggles at Pixel Bit's reaction to Silvermoon's shenanigans. "Oh gosh, what am I gonna do with this one big crazy family..." and with that, she'd offer a plate of @Skylight Scintillate's pastries to @Brony Number 42 @Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon@Silverspark184 @Sir Hugsalot and with a defeated smile, Magloria @Props Valroa "Hey, mom, come here.. I'll show you how to actually be nice to people." And she smiled from Magloria to the clueless but polite presence of @Brony Number 42's Bart -- the poor soul who just wanted some food since the beginning.

And the group continued on throughout the evening in this way with Discord chatting in the background and pinkie pie giggling.

• Brohoof 1

@Princess Silky @Nitobit @Brony Number 42 @Silverspark184 @Shiny Silvermoon @Saturn Ring @Nook Cranny @Skylight Scintillate

Discord takes a moment to pan towards the Camera, "Pardon me for breaking the fourth wall - but this Event has now been concluded! It was a blast of Chaos for all! Now, how about that?!" he cheered as he would take a moment to thank the sponsors of the event @Props Valroa and @TBD

The TV screen would switch to the ending scene of the Event. Up next is the 2023 World Cup! So, stay tuned for that! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y5ef8kicemiht0fv6j

(OOC: I thank everyone for posting and contributing to this event! I hope you all had fun! There will be more to come in the future! - Props )

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured and locked
  • The topic was unpinned