Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Beautiful Soft Acoustic Music with Meaningful Lyrics?

Samurshy

Can someone pretty please compile a list of bands that play music that sounds like this

Now I know foo fighters do not play this genre music exclusively, but this is (in my opinion) on of Dave Grohls most beautiful songs ever. I normally listen to grunge, rock, alternative. But lately I have been getting into beautiful acoustic chill music. And I love it when lyrics have a deep meaning and conviction behind them. So if someone could compile a list of bands that play this music exclusively that would be great. Thank you.

Edited by Bronynonymous

I Know a couple bands Radical Face, Look up their song Welcome Home, but thats about it but here are some good songs I dont really know alot about their other music thats why I have just posted the songs hahaha

and if you haven't heard this song... I just don't know what to say if you haven't heard this song.

Hmm.. most all of these songs I already know about and already have on my itunes, and they are not even close to the sound I am looking for, well except for mad world but I already have that song also. I can't exactly tell you what I am looking for because I have no bands that I can describe it and that song I posted is the closest thing I got. I guess if you have seen the O Brother Where Art Thou, when they are sitting around the camp fire and tommy is singing that song and playing the guitar.

That is close also.

I would say Nick Drake's Pink Moon. One of the most praised albums ever. Only thing on it is Nick and his guitar. If you've already heard that then I would say Ulver's Kveldssanger album, though it is in Danish, it is very acoustic.

Okay everypony, after much searching, and trial and error. I have found the artist that fits my description. Without further ado I bring you my new favorite musical artist: Ray LaMontagne. Here is one of my new favorite songs